Meet The Democratic Party, Up Close And Personal

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
(The skeleton of Obama's wished for Civilian National Police Force? Coming soon to a beer hall near you, an attempted pustch"

"Meet the Democratic Party, Up Close and Personal

We linked yesterday to Dana Loesch’s post on a violent attack by union longshoremen in Washington:

Earlier this morning 500 or so members of the AFL-CIO stormed a port in Washington, vandalized the facility, reportedly cut the brake lines of train cars, and held six guards hostage. Shockingly, no one was arrested. Earlier that week a judge issued a restraining order against this same group after they clashed with police while brandishing bats and issuing death threats.

Remarkably, this union violence seems to have received hardly any national news coverage. Local reporters did follow up on the story, however, and went to the union’s local headquarters to try to get the longshoremen’s side of the story. What followed wasn’t pretty; in fact, there is hardly any part of the encounter that we can quote on this family web site. This video shows a portion of it. Warning–not safe for work:"

Meet the Democratic Party, Up Close and Personal | Power Line

Just take away America's guns, which is what Obama was after with Project GunWalker, Operation Fast and Furious, and these lads will be de facto, in charge. More Hope and Change.

here's some more left wing tolerance for you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFHBGGvuQhA]Longshore Union Member Attacks Media - Mirror - YouTube[/ame]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Long Shoreman are not know for their delicate demeanor guys.

They were tresspassing and he let them have it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Long Shoreman are not know for their delicate demeanor guys.

They were tresspassing and he let them have it.

i su ppose he does have a right to be mad...according to him his parents named him "F.U. Cocksucker" ...poor guy.

THis is whatw your going to keep getting if you keep trying to union bust in this country.

The everyday working man is going to act just like this guy and you will NEVER back them down.

They are fighting for their lives and everything they have ever known.

The American worker is not going to go under your BOOT easily.

Just ask that man Mr Fuckyou Cocksucker

Thank you for posting this this morning.

You made my day.

I am reminded of just how tuff and straigh forward people like this guy are.

Americans are hard working and full of spine.

This guy will NEVER let some phoney Rick Parry tuff guy on TV take his life away from him.

Any corporate "person" who thinks they can USE these people all their lies and then just crumble them up and throw them away after they are too old to do the work has a whole lot of Americans to deal with before that is easy for them again like it was in the industrial revolution.

Give up now, you will lose your struggle to make men like this wage slaves.

I love Mr Fuckyou Cocksucker hes a REAL American

Last edited:
THis is whatw your going to keep getting if you keep trying to union bust in this country.

The everyday working man is going to act just like this guy and you will NEVER back them down.

Here is it is folks,
UNION members are a MINORITY in this country but we are being warned to EXPECT violence from them..
take this threat SERIOUSLY..

Last edited:

Here is it is folks,
UNION members are a MINORITY in this country but we are being warned to EXPECT violence from them..
take this threat SERIOUSLY..
And they took the thug Hoffa's call to arms seriously.

this is what you union busting fools will have on your hands.

A whole army of Mr. Fuckyou Cocksuckers.

The American people dont go into chains easily

Nope I will be standing firmly behind men like Mr. Fuckyou Cocksuker.

Its him and all the other American workers standing next to him.

Union people like police, fireman, paramedics, teachers, UPS worker, longshoresmen all over the country and even non union members like me.

Give up NOW you are toast

It kills me with laughter that you try to make this guy out to be the bad guy.

Hell you want people to be able to SHOOT trespassers with their guns.

This man made them GET OFF private property and to mind their own business with the shear force of his demeanor.

Damn Im going to go watch it again

Nope I will be standing firmly behind men like Mr. Fuckyou Cocksuker.

Its him and all the other American workers standing next to him.

Union people like police, fireman, paramedics, teachers, UPS worker, longshoresmen all over the country and even non union members like me.

Give up NOW you are toast

I see why you like guys like this, it's just like Obama telling americans "fuck you cocksucker" when he and the democrats rammed Obamacare down the throats of the american people.

You've also proven your hypocrisy when it comes to violence and violent rhetoric, not that we didn't already know you're a flaming liar and hypocrite.

Law abiding americans will have the last laugh when these pussy wanna be thugs get properly dealt with.....:cool:

They were treaspassing and he made them leave.

It is his legal right and they were in the wrong.

That doesnt matter to you does it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back