Meet the black Chicago Democrats who SUED progressive mayor Brandon Johnson for housing migrants...

Is he back on the streets yet? Last I heard, the mayor of ShitCongo was in the mental ward for panic attacks.

Most shitlibs are substandard and defective.... he's no different.

View attachment 892715

It's good advice. Remember Dwayne Wade's cousin got shot in 2016 by gang crossfire? If the gangs would have just killed each other that day, no one would have gone to prison. The police wouldn't have put all their resources into finding out who done it. It's one reason blacks in Detroit don't shoot whites from the suburbs. It'll bring the heat down on them.

Here are the guys who murdered Dwayne Wade's cousin.

Darwin Sorrells Jr.

Darwin Sorrells Jr.
Derren Sorrells

Derren Sorrells

Derren Sorrells, who was charged with the murder of 32-year-old Nykea Aldridge, admitted to firing shots at a man he thought was a member of a rival gang. But the bullets struck Aldridge as she pushed her infant daughter in a stroller nearby on a South Side street.

The charge carries a sentence of 20 to 60 years in prison, but in a deal with Cook County prosecutors, Sorrells pleaded guilty to a single count of first-degree murder in exchange for a sentence of 27 years. His change of plea comes some two months after his brother and co-defendant, Darwin Sorrells Jr., agreed to testify against him in exchange for a 20-year sentence on a reduced charge of conspiracy to commit murder.

It's good advice. Remember Dwayne Wade's cousin got shot in 2016 by gang crossfire? If the gangs would have just killed each other that day, no one would have gone to prison. The police wouldn't have put all their resources into finding out who done it. It's one reason blacks in Detroit don't shoot whites from the suburbs. It'll bring the heat down on them.

Here are the guys who murdered Dwayne Wade's cousin.

Darwin Sorrells Jr.

Darwin Sorrells Jr.
Derren Sorrells

Derren Sorrells

Derren Sorrells, who was charged with the murder of 32-year-old Nykea Aldridge, admitted to firing shots at a man he thought was a member of a rival gang. But the bullets struck Aldridge as she pushed her infant daughter in a stroller nearby on a South Side street.

The charge carries a sentence of 20 to 60 years in prison, but in a deal with Cook County prosecutors, Sorrells pleaded guilty to a single count of first-degree murder in exchange for a sentence of 27 years. His change of plea comes some two months after his brother and co-defendant, Darwin Sorrells Jr., agreed to testify against him in exchange for a 20-year sentence on a reduced charge of conspiracy to commit murder.

Chicago has a 100 year history of gang violence and DemoKKKrat "leadership".

Ok, so

a. Japan is pretty racist about their immigration policies. Is that what you like about it?
b. If they paid middle class Americans a fair amount, yes we would not need immigrants to dig our ditches. Kids would do that work because middle class people raise good kids with work ethic.
c. We need fast food workers, ditch diggers, etc. Unemployment is really really low, you realize that right?
d. I used to believe if we ran all the illegals out wages would go up. But I realized that wages can and will only go up so much. Then the Feds will raise interest rates to slow down the economy. It's how they are fixing inflation. So I realized Walmart workers will never make enough to raise a family. Or at least 2 Walmart workers. I was hoping that wages would go up enough that two McD workers could afford to raise a child. With help from Obamacare of course.

1. Japan is making sure the future of the country remains Japanese majority. There's nothing racist about that unless you call people who prefer to marry someone in the same ethnicity racist. Japan saw the outcome of open border in this country and sure as hell, the country won't allow millions upon millions of Africans and Hispanics into their country. You do know that crime in Tokyo itself is extremely low despite having a population about 37 million. The way things are going. Japan has a future. I cannot say the same for this country as we continue to dumb down just about everything in the name of inclusion.

2. Blame politicians. We went over this. Corporations want cheap labor. Democrats want the votes. Pick your poison.

3. Unemployment is low cause record number of people are taking up multiple jobs today. Thanks to Bidenflation. The cost for goods and services rose to record levels.

4. We never ran any illegals out. At least Trump tried to shut the border vs. open border Biden. This country cannot fix anything if we have no immigration policy whatsoever. No First World nation in this world where a person can cross illegally and given freebies or automatic citizenship for the child just because the mother came here illegally and popped the baby out. This birthright status must change. Trump tried to reduce dumping practice by China only to have Democrats rooting for their master Xi. He also wanted to bring jobs back but Democrats cried protectionism or isolationism.

1. Japan is making sure the future of the country remains Japanese majority. There's nothing racist about that unless you call people who prefer to marry someone in the same ethnicity racist. Japan saw the outcome of open border in this country and sure as hell, the country won't allow millions upon millions of Africans and Hispanics into their country. You do know that crime in Tokyo itself is extremely low despite having a population about 37 million. The way things are going. Japan has a future. I cannot say the same for this country as we continue to dumb down just about everything in the name of inclusion.

2. Blame politicians. We went over this. Corporations want cheap labor. Democrats want the votes. Pick your poison.

3. Unemployment is low cause record number of people are taking up multiple jobs today. Thanks to Bidenflation. The cost for goods and services rose to record levels.

4. We never ran any illegals out. At least Trump tried to shut the border vs. open border Biden. This country cannot fix anything if we have no immigration policy whatsoever. No First World nation in this world where a person can cross illegally and given freebies or automatic citizenship for the child just because the mother came here illegally and popped the baby out. This birthright status must change. Trump tried to reduce dumping practice by China only to have Democrats rooting for their master Xi. He also wanted to bring jobs back but Democrats cried protectionism or isolationism.
Democrats don't get the votes. Those people either don't vote or are conservatives and vote pro life. Republicans get 50% of them once they are in legally. It's human nature. YOu're just giving me right wing talking points you have been told. It's your go to reply.

We actually have very very very low unemployment. Are you not working? Are you not making enough? Or are you worrying about the poor suddenly? Just curious.

Household wealth swelled at a record pace during the pandemic. From 2019 to 2022, the median net worth of American families jumped 37% to $192,900, after adjusting for inflation. It’s the largest increase ever recorded by the federal Survey of Consumer Finances, released last fall. Surging home values and rising stock ownership fed the surge.

Are suddenly arguing only the rich are benefiting from the way things are currently? What should we do?

Democrats don't get the votes. Those people either don't vote or are conservatives and vote pro life. Republicans get 50% of them once they are in legally. It's human nature. YOu're just giving me right wing talking points you have been told. It's your go to reply.

We actually have very very very low unemployment. Are you not working? Are you not making enough? Or are you worrying about the poor suddenly? Just curious.

Household wealth swelled at a record pace during the pandemic. From 2019 to 2022, the median net worth of American families jumped 37% to $192,900, after adjusting for inflation. It’s the largest increase ever recorded by the federal Survey of Consumer Finances, released last fall. Surging home values and rising stock ownership fed the surge.

Are suddenly arguing only the rich are benefiting from the way things are currently? What should we do?

Then explain why Democrats refused to enforce this country immigrant policy?

I am perfectly fine. I don't have a mortgage anymore but I do feel sorry for those living from paycheck to paycheck and renter status for life without hope to having a place they can call home.

You are referring to the well off people. For the average Joes and Janes, their one dollar is practically worthless these days. The 1% elites owned stocks worth trillions of dollars. The bottom owns .6% worth chump change billions of dollars. The gap isn't closing soon but continues to grow wider.

Then explain why Democrats refused to enforce this country immigrant policy?

I am perfectly fine. I don't have a mortgage anymore but I do feel sorry for those living from paycheck to paycheck and renter status for life without hope to having a place they can call home.

You are referring to the well off people. For the average Joes and Janes, their one dollar is practically worthless these days. The 1% elites owned stocks worth trillions of dollars. The bottom owns .6% worth chump change billions of dollars. The gap isn't closing soon but continues to grow wider.

As much as I benefit from my brothers extreme wealth, it does make me sick too. Hearing that in April he's done working. He has sooo many millions of dollars he can retire in his mid 50's. Meanwhile Republicans are arguing that people live longer so should work till they are 70. It's like they are preparing us for what's to come.

And I'm considered well off. No kids no debt making almost 6 figures. I think only 15% make over $100K and most of them have kids.

The immigration policy. That's a tough one. It's probably a lot more complicated than you think. For example Trump said he'd bomb the cartels? Would he really? Does he understand the ramifications of that? Or is he just saying it in an election year because it sounds good?

Biden to host South American leaders for summit on migration​

As much as I benefit from my brothers extreme wealth, it does make me sick too. Hearing that in April he's done working. He has sooo many millions of dollars he can retire in his mid 50's. Meanwhile Republicans are arguing that people live longer so should work till they are 70. It's like they are preparing us for what's to come.

And I'm considered well off. No kids no debt making almost 6 figures. I think only 15% make over $100K and most of them have kids.

The immigration policy. That's a tough one. It's probably a lot more complicated than you think. For example Trump said he'd bomb the cartels? Would he really? Does he understand the ramifications of that? Or is he just saying it in an election year because it sounds good?

Biden to host South American leaders for summit on migration​

We know what he said was just for riling supporters. It's just like when Biden said any president with so much covid deaths under his watch shouldn't be president. Surprisingly there were more deaths under Biden. Yet, his support base didn't ask him to resign.

I don't think this country can solve the immigration problem with both sides having their skin in the game. I did notice that Democrats are shifting from saying illegals are required to pick the fruits and veggies to saying diversity is great. That's totally false. S. Korea and Japan are doing extremely well without diversity. Government imposed diversity, DEI hiring and AA, only brings more resentment. That will lead to mistrust and the minority worker will be viewed as unqualified. Natural diversity, people working together with different ethnic groups by themselves is where the strength lies. I can see the unspoken gesture from whites and Asians when a black or Hispanic person is given a senior role.

We know what he said was just for riling supporters. It's just like when Biden said any president with so much covid deaths under his watch shouldn't be president. Surprisingly there were more deaths under Biden. Yet, his support base didn't ask him to resign.

I don't think this country can solve the immigration problem with both sides having their skin in the game. I did notice that Democrats are shifting from saying illegals are required to pick the fruits and veggies to saying diversity is great. That's totally false. S. Korea and Japan are doing extremely well without diversity. Government imposed diversity, DEI hiring and AA, only brings more resentment. That will lead to mistrust anIt'sd the minority worker will be viewed as unqualified. Natural diversity, people working together with different ethnic groups by themselves is where the strength lies. I can see the unspoken gesture from whites and Asians when a black or Hispanic person is given a senior role.
It's one reason I believe Republicans side with Russia. It's mostly or almost all white.

They are not our allies. Russia is a strategic partner. A foe we have to do business with. Well, we don't have to.

Ukraine didn't fund Afganistan when we were there. Russia did.

This is called being diplomatic.
What is this?
View attachment 893023
You do know that Clinton is the one who called China a strategic partner and gave them favorable trading partner status.

You do know that Clinton is the one who called China a strategic partner and gave them favorable trading partner status.
I think Nixon started it no?

China is a strategic partner. Do you know how much money we owe China?

Just not our vital industries please. You can't manufacture here and ship to China. You have to go open up a business in China. Pepsi is in China. Well then Toyota has to come here.

But not everything. Some things we like getting on the cheap from China right?

Forum List

Back