Medicare and private insurance should not pay for unvaccinated who get Covid

I would have a melt down if I felt I could reason with an individual as stupid as you but I realize stupid is as stupid does and, unfortunately, I cannot stop it. As frustrating as people like you are it is actually very sad.
how is stupid me telling people that are scared of getting sick to stay home??

What are you fucking stupid? They raise up health insurance cost

More healthy people= less medical cost
I agree that they raise costs but they do not endanger others health. Those who do not get vaccine raise the costs and endanger others.

I agree that they raise costs but they do not endanger others health. Those who do not get vaccine raise the costs and endanger others.
It's not even proven yet. An old man like Trump got the Covid and lived to tell about it and he wasn't vaccinated

Medicare and private insurance should not pay for unvaccinated who get Covid.
Why should the government or all of us, through higher insurance rates, pay for the stupidity of the unvaccinated.
If you do not want to get vaccinated, fine, but pay your medical expenses if you get Covid.

Please feel free to take a long walk on a very short pier.

The government pays for all kinds of stupid stuff.

Not getting vaccinated is very informed decision.

Stop being such a nazi.

Please feel free to take a long walk on a very short pier.

The government pays for all kinds of stupid stuff.

Not getting vaccinated is very informed decision.

Stop being such a nazi.
You are a stupid coward making excuses of not being a patriot to help win the war against this virus. Every war has cowards and they all make excuses why they are cowards, just like you.

It's not even proven yet. An old man like Trump got the Covid and lived to tell about it and he wasn't vaccinated
It is proven to reduce your risk of catching the disease and dying. Look at all the young people who have caught the disease and died. Stupid cowards like you only look at the facts that reinforce your illogical opinion.

My grandmother who will be 102 this year---was unvaccinated and caught covid as well....she had a slight fever and chills for about a day.

It is proven to reduce your risk of catching the disease and dying. Look at all the young people who have caught the disease and died. Stupid cowards like you only look at the facts that reinforce your illogical opinion.
And you care about me why?

Do you really think getting the two shots will give me everlasting life?

My grandmother who will be 102 this year---was unvaccinated and caught covid as well....she had a slight fever and chills for about a day.
If that is not proof no one needs to get a vaccine, I don't know what is. You are beyond stupid.
If someone gets in a head on car crash, not wearing their seat belt, and lives, does that mean no one needs to wear a seat belt.

If that is not proof no one needs to get a vaccine, I don't know what is. You are beyond stupid.
If someone gets in a head on car crash, not wearing their seat belt, and lives, does that mean no one needs to wear a seat belt.
You are pretending that all old people who get the virus die-------the world is crashing and burning and that even the young who get the virus die. The truth is that the virus is mostly survivable for all---most people who have it don't know it or weren't tested for it so aren't official survivors. Its the not knowing if they will for sure survive that is the issue. I've had it (untested) as my husband did as well (officially tested.) It gave me a cold for a few days and exhaustion for weeks after----it landed his ass in the hospital twice with issues still now (but he always had health issues). I am anemic and have been well forever....I have trouble fighting virus's but I did ok and didn't require any medical intervention. My grandmother has always been a tough old bird..........she kicking the virus's ass is so my grannie.

Facts are that the vaccines kill maybe to the equal of the virus. There is no way to know since the government, CDC, WHO, Fauci all have been lying their asses off about both. Think most of the population has been exposed to the virus at this point, and survived as unofficial survivors of it. But they should be immune --------far better immuned than the vaccinated crew who will also likely be facing long term issues from the vaccine with only short term immunity if it works. I am very thankful---that I have had the virus. Think more people would be better off with the government stock piling anti virals as trump did and as the local doctors here in florida have done----and taking the anti-virals if they suspect they are under attack from the virus as the doctors here in Florida do. They are treating the virus like Herpes btw.

Last edited:
intelligent people, no matter their politics believe science.
A whacko like you believes in crazy conspiracy theories. God provided you a brain and you are wasting it. Shame on you.
The science that has had harmful medications and devices that Pharma has paid out millions for? There is no disputing that pal.
The science that also has them settling on opiates and the destruction that those have had?
Hilarious that liberals blindly put faith in Corporate America all of the sudden.

The science that has had harmful medications and devices that Pharma has paid out millions for? There is no disputing that pal.
The science that also has them settling on opiates and the destruction that those have had?
Hilarious that liberals blindly put faith in Corporate America all of the sudden.
It’s crazy what has happened to the left. They used to stand against corporate and government power. It’s as if Trump broke their brain.

They like to claim only Trumpers refuse the vax, yet large percentages of the unvaxxed are blacks and Hispanics. Hardly dumb Don voters.

My BMI is right around 18.5 and I walk about 3 miles a day. If you are overweight and do not exercise--a safe bet for most Americans--then kindly stop flapping your jaws at me. You can rest assured that my healthy lifestyle is just as effective against covid as your so-called "vaccine". Really, look at the data; run it through the Johns Hopkins site. Take into account that your "vaccine" (it's really a therapeutic) is wearing off as I type this

It’s crazy what has happened to the left. They used to stand against corporate and government power. It’s as if Trump broke their brain.

They like to claim only Trumpers refuse the vax, yet large percentages of the unvaxxed are blacks and Hispanics. Hardly dumb Don voters.

I think the Left-Right axis is fully broken now. Lots of realignment. Now it's really Individualists-Authoritarians

Medicare and private insurance should not pay for unvaccinated who get Covid.
Why should the government or all of us, through higher insurance rates, pay for the stupidity of the unvaccinated.
If you do not want to get vaccinated, fine, but pay your medical expenses if you get Covid.

Than unvaxxed shall stop to pay for smokers, thick, drug addicted, homos, alcoholics etc.

Forum List

Back