Media Settles on “No Known Motive” Narrative Behind Transgender School Shooting

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
This is like when someone yells "alu akbar" people die and they say the motive is unknown. They will not release the manifesto. Why? Because this is a hate crime against Christians. The truth needs to be recognized and acted on. The MSM or law enforcement will not do either.

This is another "fiery but peaceful" moment for the corporate media.

This is like when someone yells "alu akbar" people die and they say the motive is unknown. They will not release the manifesto. Why? Because this is a hate crime against Christians. The truth needs to be recognized and acted on. The MSM or law enforcement will not do either.

But if there was a motive, he/she was driven to it because the rest of us wouldn't accept the construct she/he created to replace reality.

Her parents did not accept the gender thingy so to get even she shot up the church.

That was the motive, but to admit that, would mean they would have to admit it was a hate crime against Christians, which they would never do

The church has already suffered a great deal of vandalism after the Dobbs Decision and things will only get worse

Soon Christians will be like Jews in Nazi Germany.

It's very likely that it was a church minister's sex crime against a very normal iittle girl, which then became an issue of revenge against the church.

Now there is such a thing of a justified hate crime in America!

What chance is there of ever allowing the truth to be known? That would be the equivalent of siding against the dead children and with the shooter.

There will be other opportunities to hear the truth. The Catholic church guarantees it.

Her parents did not accept the gender thingy so to get even she shot up the church.

That was the motive, but to admit that, would mean they would have to admit it was a hate crime against Christians, which they would never do
I suppose you are right. I hate the idea of "hate crime" -- if hate were a crime we'd all be in jail for hating someone or something. But they'd be quick to leap at the idea of a hate crime against Jews or blacks or Asians or whatever --- Just not Christians.

On the other hand, it's complicated by the fact that her motivation is doubtless personal: someone hurt her feelings, etc. I WANT to see that Manifesto!!

I said yesterday they will do everything possible to prevent the release of this psycho gender benders manifesto precisely because it will show how the delusional/deranged trans ideology indoctrinated this girl

It's very likely that it was a church minister's sex crime against a very normal iittle girl, which then became an issue of revenge against the church.

What chance is there of ever allowing the truth to be known? That would be the equivalent of siding against the dead children and with the shooter.

There will be other opportunities to hear the truth. The Catholic church guarantees it.
Very likely?

Well it’s VERY LIKELY this mentally ill trans freak shot Christian’s because the Democrats have been feeding it hate speech 24/7…like…”Christians/Republicans are committing genocide against the trans community.”

Last edited:
From sympathizing with the shooter to framing her victims as the villains, here are the most egregious headlines from corporate media.

Brilliant! I loved it! Wonderful headline rewriting. And analysis of the bad headlines. The last one is the best --

Is there a source of proof for this scenario you claim is "very likely" or is this pure conjecture & possible wishful thinking on your part?

I said yesterday they will do everything possible to prevent the release of this psycho gender benders manifesto precisely because it will show how the delusional/deranged trans ideology indoctrinated this girl
Aaaaaacccccck! And I fear you are too right.

And they have more to train to kill political opponents.

1680114881317.jpeg

And they have more to train to kill political opponents.
They keep poking the bear.
One day the freedom lovers that want no part of their BS are going to finally get pissed & rise up long enough to purge the country of these idiots that refuse to just leave us alone.
Then we'll go back to live & let live in peace & safety from deranged lefties.

One day the freedom lovers that want no part of their BS are going to finally get pissed & rise up long enough to purge the country of these idiots that refuse to just leave us alone.
I think the poor bear has been molested enough, along with their kids at public schools

These deranged trannies are counting on the fact that they are above the law ( Like BLM was.

Forum List

Back