Media Settles on “No Known Motive” Narrative Behind Transgender School Shooting

There was a scandal and coverup and then exposure of a sex scandal at that church. 2012 or 2013... But those people are not around now....so why take it out on innocent children.

Is there a source of proof for this scenario you claim is "very likely" or is this pure conjecture & possible wishful thinking on your part?
Me saying 'very likely' should make it evident that I can't claim any 'proof'.

I'll entertain your comments john, if you can keep it polite and on topic.

I base my 'very likely' on past practice of the cult that runs the churches and their practice of burying proof of pedophilia as it comes to light.

This girl took out here apparent need to kill, on her church and that makes the possibility of sexual abuse a candidate to explain it being possibly revenge.

These deranged trannies are counting on the fact that they are above the law ( Like BLM was.
Huh. Some groups above the law --- I hadn't thought of it in that concept, but I like it. Blacks and trannies and also homosexuals are simply ---- above the law. Anything they do is golden. Everything must be praised, or at least explained away.

Huh. Some groups above the law --- I hadn't thought of it in that concept, but I like it. Blacks and trannies and also homosexuals are simply ---- above the law. Anything they do is golden. Everything must be praised, or at least explained away.
You are right. Black people have the right to resist arrest.

There was a scandal and coverup and then exposure of a sex scandal at that church. 2012 or 2013... But those people are not around now....so why take it out on innocent children.
Could it have affected the girl in question, Audrey Hale? She's 28 and would have been 17----I thought she left that school after sixth grade; I don't think it goes higher than that?

2012 and 13 would seem to coincide with the age of this shooter being sexually molested by a church official. Or at least the dates when what was exposed had been going on for many years.

So now at least we know that the church has a record of being dirty!

You are right. Black people have the right to resist arrest.
Apparently!! And no police allowed to subdue them, however violent and crazy they act. Because then it'll start a riot all over the city, in which many, many liquor stores will be broken into.

2012 and 13 would seem to coincide with the age of this shooter being sexually molested by a church official. Or at least the dates when what was exposed had been going on for many years.

So now at least we know that the church has a record of being dirty!
Are you saying something justifies murder. It is what is sounds like. That is not good.

This is like when someone yells "alu akbar" people die and they say the motive is unknown. They will not release the manifesto. Why? Because this is a hate crime against Christians. The truth needs to be recognized and acted on. The MSM or law enforcement will not do either.

That's another lie....everyone is waiting for the manifesto to be released.

Me saying 'very likely' should make it evident that I can't claim any 'proof'.

I'll entertain your comments john, if you can keep it polite and on topic.

I base my 'very likely' on past practice of the cult that runs the churches and their practice of burying proof of pedophilia as it comes to light.

This girl took out here apparent need to kill, on her church and that makes the possibility of sexual abuse a candidate to explain it being possibly revenge.
So strictly conjecture for a claim that this chick very likely attacked the school because a church leader abused her, thereby implying maybe they had it coming.

Or is this you not saying it was very likely, just a candidate now?
Of course it's a possibility but wouldn't be the indoctrination & enabling these deranged deviants get from the left & doctors be just as likely, if not more so, to have been the underlying cause?
I can almost guarantee if her manifesto said she was sexually abused there, we would know about it already.

You think they will? Most of us doubt it.

I'm not even sure they dare to ----- with this Tranny Day of Vengeance coming up just this weekend, how much sense does that make, to kind of whitewash this tranny anger demonstration. And give a target to people who are angry about the killings.

One thing, I bet there aren't even ten people at that demonstration (11 AM, March 31, outside the Supreme Court, I read.).

They keep poking the bear.
One day the freedom lovers that want no part of their BS are going to finally get pissed & rise up long enough to purge the country of these idiots that refuse to just leave us alone.
Then we'll go back to live & let live in peace & safety from deranged lefties.
R.c279bee4713e4b8c65bb6b0874fd5f1f

It's very likely that it was a church minister's sex crime against a very normal iittle girl, which then became an issue of revenge against the church.

Now there is such a thing of a justified hate crime in America!

What chance is there of ever allowing the truth to be known? That would be the equivalent of siding against the dead children and with the shooter.

There will be other opportunities to hear the truth. The Catholic church guarantees it.
^^ there we have it. The church in question is guilty of some imagined crimes.

When a white guy goes and shoots up a bunch of blacks or Hispanics, do you make this same justification?

Then, if and when, it is released will have to wait for the talking points to keep Tarnnies a protected class above the law because it creates fear, division and chaos. It is the only reason. They are being exploited for political gains. Gun control is the political part of it in this circumstance. They do not care about the trannies or the victims.

Then, if and when, it is released will have to wait for the talking points to keep Tarnnies a protected class above the law because it creates fear, division and chaos. It is the only reason. They are being exploited for political gains.
Really, the crazier all this gets, and wow, has it gotten crazy, the more I wonder if you all are right.

In chaos is opportunity.

In chaos is the ONLY opportunity.

Marx, right?

I can almost guarantee if her manifesto said she was sexually abused there, we would know about it already.
I think not, and we may never know now that she's dead. All the power and money the church needs to put the rumour down must be applied.

This incident if groundbreaking and I think it would be for the Catholic church too if America's law didn't duck under responsibilities.

Or has there been past incidents of an abused child taking out deadly revenge against his/her church?

I'm going to leave sexual abuse in the possibilities column for now.

What makes it very likely?
Past practices of the churches.
A better question might be, the reason why few abused children seek revenge? It might go something like this: The child becomes convinced that it's not the church's fault or responsibility, on account of being convinced that such evil couldn't be perped in the name of his god. And so blames him/herself or the deviant individual. The church upholds its pose by sending the priest/minister away, thus ensuring the victim that the church is honourable.

But the victim never gets to know that the pedophile has been sent hundreds of thousands of miles away to practice again.

Why did this shooter choose her church as the object of her revenge and why was revenge apparently worth more than her twisted and tortured life?

Past practices of the churches.
A better question might be, the reason why few abused children seek revenge? It might go something like this: The child becomes convinced that it's not the church's fault or responsibility, on account of being convinced that such evil couldn't be perped in the name of his god. And so blames him/herself or the deviant individual. The church upholds its pose by sending the priest/minister away, thus ensuring the victim that the church is honourable.

But the victim never gets to know that the pedophile has been sent hundreds of thousands of miles away to practice again.

Why did this shooter choose her church as the object of her revenge and why was revenge apparently worth more than her twisted and tortured life?

That doesn't make it very likely. If you want to say that it's a possibility that could be the reason, sure, I would agree with that, but saying it's very likely is nothing more than your own personal bias.

Forum List

Back