Media Outraged By Hannity Talk Of Assassination!!! Illegal!!!!!

On the subject of both how attached at the hip the media is to the Democrats, and also how insane they are......catch is WaPo article"

"White House unveils plan to move America past covid crisis, says shutdowns no longer necessary"

OK.....got that????
We knew it was a hoax from the start, just a shut down of Trump's miracle economy......now, they're gonna open everything up.
But get this sub-title:

"But it remains unclear whether the administration can win support of Republican lawmakers for billions in new funding"​

The Democrats need $billions to allow the opening up of the businesses they closed.

And their voters will do a chorus of '.....duh.....yup...yup......"
democrats: all you small businesses need to shut down for a year and a half no we don't care if you have to close it permanently

republican governors: fuck that you small businesses open back up

democrats: YAY UNEMPLOYMENT IS DOWN WE SAVED AMERICA

It just kills you that I don't fall into the neat little niche you've been told I belong in, doesn't it?

My view on this mess is the Ukrainian people have the right to decide their destiny for themselves. It's not Putin's business.

Freedom. Look into it some day. It's amazing. Everyone deserves it.

Actually, you are one of the less impressive right wing trolls. The kind who repeats what he hears on hate radio and acts like he had an original idea.

Oh, look -- the Commie wants revenge for the Soviet spies being executed.

Meanwhile, you're a shitty person. I don't want anyone killed in that manner.

Leftists are just awful people.

Trump betrayed our country. Shouldn't he get what the Rosenbergs got?

Oh HAHA! She is actually an informed brilliant conservative woman whose common sense far exceeds anything she ever gained from her Ivy League ( beyond the sports context ) education from a "prestigious" university of higher learning. She posts copy and pastes to offer and support her assertions to those of you who need proof she isn't spouting mere opinions and impressions she holds on any given topic. This is my opinion of her based upon many years of reading much of her content. You can't bring her down. She doesn't "go there.

Somewhere there's an Asian chick is who would be horrified some troll stole her picture to assign to this goofy program of post generation.

And some her stuff is just crazy, like FDR was a Russian Agent. That's crazy talk that would be laughed out of a real university.

democrats: all you small businesses need to shut down for a year and a half no we don't care if you have to close it permanently

republican governors: fuck that you small businesses open back up

democrats: YAY UNEMPLOYMENT IS DOWN WE SAVED AMERICA

Which businesses shut down for "a year and a half"? I live in IL, where businesses were closed for maybe two months. Most businesses didn't close down at all.

Of course, if we had done a total shutdown until we got this thing contained, like every other country did, we'd wouldn't still be having issues.

Democrats: We need to take sensible precautions.

Republicans: Fuck masks. Fuck vaccination. Let's drink bleach and sheep dip and hold mass spreader events!

Actually, you are one of the less impressive right wing trolls. The kind who repeats what he hears on hate radio and acts like he had an original idea.
I only listen to classic rock and roll on the radio. Oh, look -- yet another of the stereotypes you use instead of thinking fails.
Trump betrayed our country. Shouldn't he get what the Rosenbergs got?
Trump didn't betray America. Democrats have.

You just want revenge for the people executed for serving your Communist masters. But since they were Jews and deserved to die just for that, you must be incredibly conflicted.

Which businesses shut down for "a year and a half"? I live in IL, where businesses were closed for maybe two months. Most businesses didn't close down at all.

Of course, if we had done a total shutdown until we got this thing contained, like every other country did, we'd wouldn't still be having issues.

Covid-19’s Toll on U.S. Business? 200,000 Extra Closures in Pandemic’s First Year

Yelp data shows 60% of business closures due to the coronavirus pandemic are now permanent

Nearly 100,000 establishments that temporarily shut down due to the pandemic are now out of business

Gee. Looks like you're full of shit, Comrade.

Democrats: We need to take sensible precautions.

Republicans: Fuck masks. Fuck vaccination. Let's drink bleach and sheep dip and hold mass spreader events!
You're such a gullible buffoon. You personify the term "useful idiot". Although, truth be told, you're not all that useful.

Trump didn't betray America. Democrats have.
Really? because Trump is the guy who signed a shitty deal in Afghanistan, he's the one who weakened NATO, he's the one who sold his office for money.

He's a bigger traitor than the Rosenbergs ever were.

Gee. Looks like you're full of shit, Comrade.
You mean the badly run businesses were taken out? Awww.... too bad. Of course, 50% of small businesses fail at the best of times, so not sure what your point is.

You're such a gullible buffoon. You personify the term "useful idiot". Although, truth be told, you're not all that useful.
Right... so why is it that Deep Red Florida leads the country in Covid Deaths? And you guys want to push DeSatan as the new Trump.

What's so outrageous about this?

Sen Lindsey Graham said just yesterday we should assassinate Putin.

He said it not once but twice, just so everyone knew he wasn't stuttering.

Forum List

Back