Media Outraged By Hannity Talk Of Assassination!!! Illegal!!!!!

There was no way to save gadaffi from the tribes that hated him for 40 years... He was so much like Trump. Libyan refugees were flooding into Italy. By the time we got involved all the embassies had evacuated and all the oil companies had left.
So you want Trump sodomized to death?

That's fucked up.

Sooo.....yesterday the DNC's house organ and public relations agent, the Washington Post was incensed that TV host Sean Hannity suggested killing Putin....

"Sean Hannity suggested assassinating Putin. Experts say that’s illegal — and a bad strategy.

Rachel VanLandingham, a professor and national security law expert at Southwestern Law School in Los Angeles, told The Washington Post that while it’s “understandable to want such a war criminal off the world’s stage,” killing Putin would be a bad idea for several reasons. First, she said, assassinating the Russian leader would be unlawful and “plain old murder”.....

Wow!!!
As soon as that fake commission becomes tiredi of trying claim Trump organized some insurrection or other, they could start on charging Hannity.

Remember all those outraged articles in the WaPo about Obama having an actual assassination list.....and he did.....

The Disposition Matrix, informally known as a kill list, is a database of information for tracking, capturing, rendering, or killing suspected enemies of the United States.[1] Developed by the Obama administration beginning in 2010, the "Disposition Matrix" goes beyond existing kill lists and is intended to become a permanent fixture of U.S. policy.[1] The process determining criteria for killing is not public and was heavily shaped by National Counterterrorism Director and former Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Director John O. Brennan.[2]

The creation of the Disposition Matrix database is part of an effort embraced by White House counterterrorism adviser John O. Brennan to codify the targeted killing policies developed by President Barack Obama.

The database's existence was revealed in a three-part series published by The Washington Post newspaper. It noted that as of their publication, the number of civilian and militant casualties resulting from U.S. drone strikes would soon exceed the number of people killed in the September 11 attacks.

Pakistani interior minister Rehman Malik has stated that 336 U.S. drone strikes in Pakistan claimed over 2,300 victims, 80% of whom were innocent civilians.

....as though he had been issued a permit by Lucifer himself.

The median......the most corrupt institution in America.....followed by the Democrat Party.
A bounty of several million dollars should be placed on Putin's head. Bring him in, dead or alive, and collect your winnings.

Well, we can't have it both ways. Many are saying this is a Putin War, not the Russian people. Watching Russian soldiers abandoning their vehicles and sabotaging them seems to lend a lot of support for that narrative. But to stop the war will require Putin to change. That is very unlikely.

I believe it is far better to save lives of both Ukaranians and Russians by deposing Putin. Granted it is a ends justifying the means. Unsure how illegal figures into this though. Are the Russians stopping at stop signs? Did they pay for the food in stores they wanted? Did the Ukaranians donate fuel to them? Can you just stop on a freeway for a week blocking trafffic? Is bombing civilian homes a new legal thing?

So instead of just saying you're wrong, how about you offer a better plan to end the war?

Well, we can't have it both ways. Many are saying this is a Putin War, not the Russian people. Watching Russian soldiers abandoning their vehicles and sabotaging them seems to lend a lot of support for that narrative. But to stop the war will require Putin to change. That is very unlikely.

I believe it is far better to save lives of both Ukaranians and Russians by deposing Putin. Granted it is a ends justifying the means. Unsure how illegal figures into this though. Are the Russians stopping at stop signs? Did they pay for the food in stores they wanted? Did the Ukaranians donate fuel to them? Can you just stop on a freeway for a week blocking trafffic? Is bombing civilian homes a new legal thing?

So instead of just saying you're wrong, how about you offer a better plan to end the war?

To whom is this post addressed?

USMB posters.

In that case, I feel it necessary to reiterate that the thread isn't about killing Putin, it is about the duplicity of our most corrupt institution, the media, populated with Democrats with press passes.

That being said, anyone can post whatever they wish.

In that case, I feel it necessary to reiterate that the thread isn't about killing Putin, it is about the duplicity of our most corrupt institution, the media, populated with Democrats with press passes.

That being said, anyone can post whatever they wish.
Might want to check your thread title then. While killing Putin is an option, I never said that. I said depose. Hopefully our media's first response is to always outraged by the thought of assassinating people. Doesn't mean they won't change their opinion later. Assassination is illegal, doesn't mean there can't be a moral high ground to do it anyways. The MSM is corrupt for sure, but not necessarily always wrong.

Might want to check your thread title then. While killing Putin is an option, I never said that. I said depose. Hopefully our media's first response is to always outraged by the thought of assassinating people. Doesn't mean they won't change their opinion later. Assassination is illegal, doesn't mean there can't be a moral high ground to do it anyways. The MSM is corrupt for sure, but not necessarily always wrong.

Did you note the forum?

Did you see the first word in the title?

While English is not my first language, I try to use same with the diligence of a UN translator.

Did you note the forum?

Did you see the first word in the title?

While English is not my first language, I try to use same with the diligence of a UN translator.
I never note the forum. I don't follow "rules" of certain forums. I say what I want, where I want, without apology.

I do see a bunch of hyphens where they don't belong. While the media is the subject, you modified it when using the words by and of. In the end it becomes a commentary on assassinations.

Hey I appreciate the thread. Often like your work here. Still going to do what I want though.

I never note the forum. I don't follow "rules" of certain forums. I say what I want, where I want, without apology.

I do see a bunch of hyphens where they don't belong. While the media is the subject, you modified it when using the words by and of. In the end it becomes a commentary on assassinations.

Hey I appreciate the thread. Often like your work here. Still going to do what I want though.

You are entitled to be wrong as often as you like.

Actually, I analyze the problem, look at the history, and assign blame.

This is a skillset you clearly lack.

Go back and check your Hate Radio, they tell you that you love the Russians now that Biden is against them.
It just kills you that I don't fall into the neat little niche you've been told I belong in, doesn't it?

My view on this mess is the Ukrainian people have the right to decide their destiny for themselves. It's not Putin's business.

Freedom. Look into it some day. It's amazing. Everyone deserves it.

Dirty Secret... PC is actually a computer program that randomly spams USMB with Cut and Paste examples of her number pointed "intellect".

She never directly addresses responses made to her.
Oh HAHA! She is actually an informed brilliant conservative woman whose common sense far exceeds anything she ever gained from her Ivy League ( beyond the sports context ) education from a "prestigious" university of higher learning. She posts copy and pastes to offer and support her assertions to those of you who need proof she isn't spouting mere opinions and impressions she holds on any given topic. This is my opinion of her based upon many years of reading much of her content. You can't bring her down. She doesn't "go there." :nono:

Oh HAHA! She is actually an informed brilliant conservative woman whose common sense far exceeds anything she ever gained from her Ivy League ( beyond the sports context ) education from a "prestigious" university of higher learning. She posts copy and pastes to offer and support her assertions to those of you who need proof she isn't spouting mere opinions and impressions she holds on any given topic. This is my opinion of her based upon many years of reading much of her content. You can't bring her down. She doesn't "go there." :nono:

Lovin' ' ya, sis!

Don't mind Joe. He hates women in general, women smarter than him, and especially conservative women smarter than him.

He's a misogynist.

On the subject of both how attached at the hip the media is to the Democrats, and also how insane they are......catch is WaPo article"

"White House unveils plan to move America past covid crisis, says shutdowns no longer necessary"

OK.....got that????
We knew it was a hoax from the start, just a shut down of Trump's miracle economy......now, they're gonna open everything up.
But get this sub-title:

"But it remains unclear whether the administration can win support of Republican lawmakers for billions in new funding"​

The Democrats need $billions to allow the opening up of the businesses they closed.

And their voters will do a chorus of '.....duh.....yup...yup......"

Forum List

Back