Media Morbidity: Strictly about luring eyeballs, nothing about informing the public.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Aside from the political shit show US Media has become, they also engage in pushing gory murder stories night after night. They obviously do this to increase their ratings, and it is a disgusting practice. Over the last few months we have had reports of the goriest details of the Idaho murders and now this guy who apparently murdered and chopped up his wife. News should not be a murder mystery TV show and it should not be a politically biased attack show. News should inform the public on important topics that affect our country's future and our daily lives, not dangling emotional tantalizing bait in front of us every day.

Fox News does this relentlessly, they game the idiots who stupidly consider them news/info, as distraction from the really impactful news and info of the day, there is no greater resource for the fascist war industry extant, than Fox News Corps! If you are glued to them, particularly their ludicrously presented 5pm newscast, then you are without question being dis-informed, and I use that word deliberately over misinformed.

Do you wish to know the secret sauce of revealing them as fascists, or any other so-called news/info operation, look no further than the comments to each story posted below them, perhaps you already know this, how methodically they "censor" the comments! Brietbart no longer even allows comments beneath its distractions, they have moved them off site altogether!

Nothing is as it seems folks, all is chimera.....

Aside from the political shit show US Media has become, they also engage in pushing gory murder stories night after night. They obviously do this to increase their ratings, and it is a disgusting practice. Over the last few months we have had reports of the goriest details of the Idaho murders and now this guy who apparently murdered and chopped up his wife. News should not be a murder mystery TV show and it should not be a politically biased attack show. News should inform the public on important topics that affect our country's future and our daily lives, not dangling emotional tantalizing bait in front of us every day.
I disagree on account of the object being more inclusive as opposed to more restrictive.

Emphasis should be on media to act more responsibly.

Fwiw, I fear that most of the tantalizing bait being dangled can be traced back to racist attitudes, as is the sickness in nearly all domestic politics in America.

Fox News and MSNBC have opposing points of view that are mostly racism related in a close analysis.d Specifically, the border wall's real intent.

They are the foulest of the foul parasites.

We need to stop giving them what they want from us.

If it had not been for the media, the George Floyd shitshow would have been a pimple on the ass of America. A nothing burger.

The media is responsible for all the damage of the "mostly peaceful" riots.

Fwiw, I fear that most of the tantalizing bait being dangled can be traced back to racist attitudes, as is the sickness in nearly all domestic politics in America.
I have concluded you don't believe anything you post. This is just too stupid to be written by anyone who is serious. Everyone involved in the two murder cases I referred to is WHITE. Please stop replying to my posts, you are a paid shill.

I have concluded you don't believe anything you post. This is just too stupid to be written by anyone who is serious. Everyone involved in the two murder cases I referred to is WHITE. Please stop replying to my posts, you are a paid shill.

No, they lie continuously and must be handled as the snakes they are.

Forum List

Back