Media has totally moved on from the Dem who murdered the Pub kid, Cayler Ellingson, with a pickup truck. Why?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Why does the media ignore violence one way…and highlight the hell out of violence the other way?

That certainly shows bias.

Who has denounced the murder of this kid from the left?

Last edited:

Why does the media ignore violence one way…and highlight the hell put of violence the other way?

They’re uncivilized. We can’t part ways with them because, unless stopped, they will continue to inflict pain and suffering until everyone is as miserable as the most miserable Progressive. Unconditional surrender is the only option. Arrest the Leadership, declare the WEF a terrorist organization

i haven't moved on from it. i stopped following politics because of it, except for a few exceptions here and there. cute kid gone too soon over a stupid reason. never forget!

5F1142A8-25F9-4DEC-B61E-A90CC9E77F1E.jpeg

Why does the media ignore violence one way…and highlight the hell out of violence the other way?

North Dakota, huh.

Guess where that leaves you.

This Shannon Brandt isn't a "Democrat".

How do I know that?

Ya see son, North Dakota doesn't register people with political parties. North Dakota in fact doesn't register people to vote at all.

That makes you a liar, pulling bullshit out of your lower intestine for no higher purpose than trolling.

North Dakota, huh.

How do I know that?

Ya see son, North Dakota doesn't register people with political parties. North Dakota in fact doesn't register people to vote at all.

That makes you a liar, pulling bullshit out of your lower intestine for no higher purpose than trolling.
that's like saying Iran doesn't have gays because they all get executed

uh HUH. Like this?

You should be banned for ventriloquism. Talking out of your lower intestine.
because i'm sad a fellow human being died? wow, you're very kind. keep it up, Jesus will be just as kind on you, i'm sure

North Dakota, huh.

How do I know that?

He doesn't have to be a registered Democrat to be a Democrat or to believe as a democrat.

Forum List

Back