Media Going Crazy Over OU Frat Racist Chant. Say Nothing About Scores of Anti-White

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
CNN and MSNBC are spending just about all their broadcasting time today on this one incident of anti-Black racism at an SAE fraternity in Oklahoma University. One must ask > If this is such a big story, why no coverage a t all on the dozens, if not hundreds, of cases of anti-White racism running rampant all across America, with nobody raising a whimper ?

Such as >>>

1. http://dailykenn.blogspot.com/2015/0...ilyKenn.com%29

2. We have a Congressional Black Caucus. But if someone suggested we start a Congressional White Caucus, he'd be labeled a racist.

3. A 13 year old innocent white child was stalked by two black thugs [excuse me, I mean African Americans] on the way home from school. They doused the kid with gasoline, then set afire with the intent of burning him alive, while the black thugs yelled "white boy". Barely a peep from the media and NOTHING from Barack Obama and Eric Holder or any of the black hate groups like the NAACP.

4. "Flash mobs" of Black thugs have attacked and beat white people for no reason other than the color of their skin, sometimes resulting in death. Not a peep from Obama,Holder, or the media, or the NAACP.

5. Black thug attacks White cop. Cop shoots in self-defense. Bunch of Blacks pretend to be witnesses and lie about the event. Media coverage was heavily against the innocent cop, eventually proven to be innocent.

6. Australian baseball player Christopher Lane was brutally murdered in America by three Black teenagers. It made international headlines. But what the media left out was that one of his killers had previously posted several racist messages on Twitter such as “90% of white ppl are nasty. #HATE THEM.”

8. Beat Whitey Night. I don't recall the CNN et al spending ANY time on this >>

9. Somali immigrant-thug racial attacks on Whites >>

10. Chattanooga, TN white man subjected to racial harassment from Blacks. Shown on local TV. Never got near CNN or MSNBC. >>

For a lot more info and videos >>> Anti-White Racism - YouTube

These 10 are a drop in the bucket of all the hate stuff going on against Whites. Where was CNN and MSNBC when THESE stories were going on ? :dunno: How come the Oklahoma Frat boys get so much coverage, and not these ?

Last edited:
A better thread would be a detailing of anti-Hispanic and anti-Asian racist attacks by blacks v. whites.

CNN and MSNBC are spending just about all their broadcasting time today on this one incident of anti-Black racism at an SAE fraternity in Oklahoma University. One must ask > If this is such a big story, why no coverage a t all on the dozens, if not hundreds, of cases of anti-White racism running rampant all across America, with nobody raising a whimper ?

Such as >>>

2. We have a Congressional Black Caucus. But if someone suggested we start a Congressional White Caucus, he'd be labeled a racist.

3. A 13 year old innocent white child was stalked by two black thugs [excuse me, I mean African Americans] on the way home from school. They doused the kid with gasoline, then set afire with the intent of burning him alive, while the black thugs yelled "white boy". Barely a peep from the media and NOTHING from Barack Obama and Eric Holder or any of the black hate groups like the NAACP.

4. "Flash mobs" of Black thugs have attacked and beat white people for no reason other than the color of their skin, sometimes resulting in death. Not a peep from Obama,Holder, or the media, or the NAACP.

5. Black thug attacks White cop. Cop shoots in self-defense. Bunch of Blacks pretend to be witnesses and lie about the event. Media coverage was heavily against the innocent cop, eventually proven to be innocent.

6. Australian baseball player Christopher Lane was brutally murdered in America by three Black teenagers. It made international headlines. But what the media left out was that one of his killers had previously posted several racist messages on Twitter such as “90% of white ppl are nasty. #HATE THEM.”

10. Chattanooga, TN white man subjected to racial harassment from Blacks. Shown on local TV. Never got near CNN or MSNBC. >>

These 10 are a drop in the bucket of all the hate stuff going on against Whites. Where was CNN and MSNBC when THESE stories were going on ? :dunno: How come the Oklahoma Frat boys get so much coverage, and not these ?

Please offer proof that any of these were racially motivated. Also, please provide evidence of "flash mobs" Clearly your use of the term "black thug" shows that you are racist. The media will cover anything it thinks will garner higher ratings. They don't care what it is. it's the same reason they cover the kidnappings of pretty white girls but not of black girls.

Such as >>>

Please offer proof that any of these were racially motivated. Also, please provide evidence of "flash mobs" Clearly your use of the term "black thug" shows that you are racist. The media will cover anything it thinks will garner higher ratings. They don't care what it is. it's the same reason they cover the kidnappings of pretty white girls but not of black girls.

Clearly you saying that my use of the term "black thug" is somehow racist, shows that YOU are racist. for saying that. The words Black and thug are adjectives. They modify the criminals they are describing who are happen to be thugs, and happen to be Black.

Offer proof ? HA HA HA HA!!! Oh, gosh! 175 videos of all this stuff happening right before your eyes isn't quite proof enough, huh ?
geez.gif
Been taking stupid pills today, by any chance ?

Everything I've posted here is absolute proof that NO, the media WILL NOT cover the anti-white racism like they are falling all over themselves today to broadcast the OU Frat racist chanting. Do you always come in here and post absolute idiocy like this ? I mean really.
shakeshead.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back