Media forces for and against Hillary Rodham Clinton

It simply amazes me how the Left tells the right not to attack their candidates when that is all the left has done since 08......

When did they do that?

Frankly, McCain wasn't really attacked by the left.

Romney was attacked, but most of what happened to Romney was self-inflicted.

Maybe McCain wasn't attacked as Much as His running mate, but when was the last time Republicans went digging through Obamas garbage to dig up dirt on him? The Dems sure did attack Palin like that. Anything they could dream up.

You mean like allowing his son to adopt a black baby? Really?

But none of that matters.

Republicans sure did dig through his birth certificate didn't they?

The thing that puts Hillary in play is her gender..
We are all pretty much done with the Bush and Clinton deal.
She has age on her and health issues against her...
But people want to be part of the history angle.They want to be part of the voters that put the first woman in the WH....

Being black made all the difference in the world for Obama.
That's how he made it.He wasn't vetted by the media.

He was 10 minutes in the office of state Senator and all of 15 minutes as a United States senator.

As as Biden put it he was a clean,articulate black man who the media pushed and the low information voters fell in love with.

But don't count Hillary out.When the Clintons want stuff they go balls to the walls for it.

That's ridiculous.

President Obama was completely "vetted" by the media. They even gave credence to some wild and outlandish stories. Like being foreign born. Or a "friend" of a terrorist. Or the whole Reverend Wright "issue". It was a black mark on journalism.

The thing that puts Hillary in play is her gender..
We are all pretty much done with the Bush and Clinton deal.
She has age on her and health issues against her...
But people want to be part of the history angle.They want to be part of the voters that put the first woman in the WH....

Being black made all the difference in the world for Obama.
That's how he made it.He wasn't vetted by the media.
He was 10 minutes in the office of state Senator and all of 15 minutes as a United States senator.

As as Biden put it he was a clean,articulate black man who the media pushed and the low information voters fell in love with.

But don't count Hillary out.When the Clintons want stuff they go balls to the walls for it.

You know, you wingnuts keep repeating the bolded, but exactly WHAT wasn't vetted about Obama?

What fact was there about him that we didn't fully know before we went to the polls in 2008 (or 2012 for that matter)?

Obama won because Bush fucked up everything.

It really isn't that complicated.

The GOP brand name from Nixon to Bush-41 was "We're assholes, but we get the job done!"

And after Bush, it was "We're assholes, and we fucked it all up!"

No president was vetted more than Obama

Republicans just chose petty things to vet him on..........birth certificate, Rev Wright, failure to have a flag pin.....teleprompter reading

Rand Paul has "evoked" an interesting line of attack on Hillary which started last night. He dug up the bones of Lewinsky. In his hilarious diatribe, he said the "media" gave Bill Clinton a pass. Did he miss the wall to wall coverage? Did he miss the New York Times running a several page play by play of Clinton's encounter with Lewinsky? Did he miss the impeachment?

He's also trying to make himself bullet proof against the "War on women" meme.

He's definitely going for the gold ring.

Of course this "strategy" is going to backfire. :lol:

It simply amazes me how the Left tells the right not to attack their candidates when that is all the left has done since 08......

When did they do that?

Maybe McCain wasn't attacked as Much as His running mate, but when was the last time Republicans went digging through Obamas garbage to dig up dirt on him? The Dems sure did attack Palin like that. Anything they could dream up.

The only thing the Media did to Palin is what McCain should have done. ACTUALLY LOOK AT HER RECORD. You didn't need to look through her garbage to find she did things like try to get her brother in law fired from his job as a state trooper, and then fire the head of the state police when he pointed out the guy hadn't actually done anything to merit a dismissal.

Oh, yeah, and the real damage done to Palin was when she opened her mouth and revealed she was stone cold stupid.

As for Romney's black "grandson", that didn't happen until after the election, and no one made a big deal about it. Sorry, all the hyperventalating because a comedian made a bad joke isn't up there with some of the truly horrible things Hillary and Obama have been accused of by the wingnuts.

When did they do that?

The only thing the Media did to Palin is what McCain should have done. ACTUALLY LOOK AT HER RECORD. You didn't need to look through her garbage to find she did things like try to get her brother in law fired from his job as a state trooper, and then fire the head of the state police when he pointed out the guy hadn't actually done anything to merit a dismissal.

Oh, yeah, and the real damage done to Palin was when she opened her mouth and revealed she was stone cold stupid.

As for Romney's black "grandson", that didn't happen until after the election, and no one made a big deal about it. Sorry, all the hyperventalating because a comedian made a bad joke isn't up there with some of the truly horrible things Hillary and Obama have been accused of by the wingnuts.

yes.

There is hope for you stat. I was impressed by Mitch Daniels myself but I think he is too vanilla to make it through an election. scott walker can't win the general. I think history has and will continue to prove Sarah palin right even if she is not a glib speaker but her brand has been nationally damaged as the left hoped it would be. A woman would be fine I just don't know any that have enough name recognition to throw their hat in the ring.

Now Haley Barbour would be a great choice. Talk about someone who knows how to negotiate and get things done. Guarantee there would not be gridlock in Washington if he were pres, but he represents the pols from days past. Cigar chomping, bourbon drinking, ass slapping and horse trading sob would probably be easy target for the antiseptic dems but he is a giant among political operatives. Obama wouldn't make a pimple on his ass.

There is hope for you stat. I was impressed by Mitch Daniels myself but I think he is too vanilla to make it through an election. scott walker can't win the general. I think history has and will continue to prove Sarah palin right even if she is not a glib speaker but her brand has been nationally damaged as the left hoped it would be. A woman would be fine I just don't know any that have enough name recognition to throw their hat in the ring.

Now Haley Barbour would be a great choice. Talk about someone who knows how to negotiate and get things done. Guarantee there would not be gridlock in Washington if he were pres, but he represents the pols from days past. Cigar chomping, bourbon drinking, ass slapping and horse trading sob would probably be easy target for the antiseptic dems but he is a giant among political operatives. Obama wouldn't make a pimple on his ass.

Oh, you made me work there, dude. Should quote me. I post a lot of information.

Glad to know there is yet hope for me. :D

I liked the ass slapping part.

1780788_10151972044011275_701854913_n.jpg

Haley Barbour would make a great choice for used car salesman.

Why does the right set their sights so low?

2 words to remember come 2016...

"Clinton fatigue."

Yeah, cuz the Clintons left our country in financial ruin and was directly responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent people just so they could line their own pockets.

Oh wait, that's BUSH FATIGUE.

Bloggers and the internet have largely emasculated the most overtly biased media outlets. That is a good thing. They can say their crap, but if false, it is almost immediately shut down.

As for Hillary...she will run in 2016. She is already setting up shop in Iowa and New Hampshire. But the next Presidential Election is a political eternity away. Anyone who would say Hillary (or anybody) is a shoe in at this point is a fool.

Bloggers and the internet have largely emasculated the most overtly biased media outlets. That is a good thing. They can say their crap, but if false, it is almost immediately shut down.

As for Hillary...she will run in 2016. She is already setting up shop in Iowa and New Hampshire. But the next Presidential Election is a political eternity away. Anyone who would say Hillary (or anybody) is a shoe in at this point is a fool.

A shoe-in, no.

But the GOP is doing nothing to address the demagraphic issues that caused them to lose.

In fact, they are doing exactly the oppossite. They are finding new ways to offend the demagraphics they lost.

A shoe-in, no.

But the GOP is doing nothing to address the demagraphic issues that caused them to lose.

In fact, they are doing exactly the oppossite. They are finding new ways to offend the demagraphics they lost.

Nor do they have qualified candidates who can actually win.

2 words to remember come 2016...

"Clinton fatigue."

Yeah, cuz the Clintons left our country in financial ruin and was directly responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent people just so they could line their own pockets.

Oh wait, that's BUSH FATIGUE.

chuckle-chuckle...

A shoe-in, no.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

A shoe-in, no.

Oh, they definitely have some, of this I am quite sure.

Only, in order to get through the nomination process in the first place, otherwise half-way reasonable guys (or gals) in the GOP are forced to say just batshit crazy things in order to assuage the frothers on the Extreme-Right, and then all of that batshit crazy stuff becomes poison for them in the GE. So much for Mitt's campaign manager's idea of an "etch-a-sketch"!!

I personally hope that the GOP has about 20 debates for the nomination in 2016.

:D

A shoe-in, no.

Oh, they definitely have some, of this I am quite sure.

Only, in order to get through the nomination process in the first place, otherwise half-way reasonable guys (or gals) in the GOP are forced to say just batshit crazy things in order to assuage the frothers on the Extreme-Right, and then all of that batshit crazy stuff becomes poison for them in the GE. So much for Mitt's campaign manager's idea of an "etch-a-sketch"!!

I personally hope that the GOP has about 20 debates for the nomination in 2016.

:D

Once they open their mouth, they're history.

At least for the thinkers among us.

The knee-jerkers will vote for damn near anything.

Forum List

Back