Media Fact-Checkers Twist Themselves In Knots Defending Biden’s Town Hall Disaster

so you agreed with him when he said minorities are to stupid to use the internet???
He said that some didn't know how. He never said "stupid".
there are white people that dont know how either,, why did he single out the minorities??
I heard him include "rural" folks, too. I thought that was a pretty strange comment to make; there are times when he should just shut up.
if you listen to it hes referring to rural minorities ,,,,

but nice try,,,
You sure? I'm not defending him. I just thought his muddled explanation there included me, but even though he's right I'm an online idiot, we don't like to admit it.

so you agreed with him when he said minorities are to stupid to use the internet???
He said that some didn't know how. He never said "stupid".
there are white people that dont know how either,, why did he single out the minorities??
I heard him include "rural" folks, too. I thought that was a pretty strange comment to make; there are times when he should just shut up.
if you listen to it hes referring to rural minorities ,,,,

but nice try,,,
You sure? I'm not defending him. I just thought his muddled explanation there included me, but even though he's right I'm an online idiot, we don't like to admit it.

I just went and listened again twice,, its pretty clear who hes talking about,,,

overall it was pretty insulting,,, its almost as bad as the claim they cant get ID's to vote because they dont know where the DMV is at,,,

I saw a lot of it. Sounded good. Glad I voted for him!

Gosh W-6, I've given you credit in the past for being smarter than this! You had to be cringing during the last 25 minutes of the Town Hall when Bi-Dung's neurons stopped firing and he was just warbling on with no rhyme nor reason.
He is doing just fine:
View attachment 458375
The second column is really Donnies approval rating.
View attachment 458376
Your boy, don didn't even have polling like this after his first week in office.

Fake polls are for sheep.
I gave you too much credit. I knew it!
Tsk, tsk, tsk. Admitt it. You do not like any polls, not even the polls conducted on Nov 4, 2020, where your boy got his but kicked by people who do not think like you.

Are you saying that The Big Steal was built into the polls?

No one can be that stupid.......why would anyone be glad they voted for XI pedophile puppet Biden?
I'm glad about my vote because Biden is the Big Winner!
youre glad you voted for a known racist with a long sorted history of racist comment and actions???

not to mention a long history of using his political power to enrich his family,,,
you know that makes you a racist???
I'm not a racist, so your logic fails bigly.

No one can be that stupid.......why would anyone be glad they voted for XI pedophile puppet Biden?
I'm glad about my vote because Biden is the Big Winner!
youre glad you voted for a known racist with a long sorted history of racist comment and actions???

not to mention a long history of using his political power to enrich his family,,,
you know that makes you a racist???
I'm not a racist, so your logic fails bigly.
under the dem logic if you support a racist youre a racist,, so you support biden and biden is a known racist so guess what?? youre a racist,,

those are your rules not mine,,

1613667178452.png

Forum List

Back