Proof the media isn't "left wing".

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
The big main stream media outlets are handling the Boebert thing with kid gloves.

They'll talk about her apologies for lying and rudeness, but the R rated show she put on for a packed theater isn't getting mentioned. they even edited out that part of the videos.

If this had been a democrat they would have been all over it.

So I don't wanna hear any more bulshit about "leftist media".

It's a lie.

The big main stream media outlets are handling the Boebert thing with kid gloves.

They'll talk about her apologies for lying and rudeness, but the R rated show she put on for a packed theater isn't getting mentioned. they even edited out that part of the videos.

It's a lie.
Yeah right….

1694895756473.gif

Yeah, the media is just ripe with concern over spending/debt/deficit/size-scope of government, and has shown a healthy dose of skepticism (NOT) on the Co2 FRAUD....

Noticing 90% of Earth ice on Antarctica is growing, way too difficult for the "media..."

Hunter Biden indicted. Boebert story follows shortly thereafter (and no, the Boebert story is of no national import but there they are serving it up).

It's a lie.
They are also treating DeSantis with kid gloves. The guy is a monster, and they only say nice things and ignore the horror stories.

It's a lie.

ABC

CBS

NBC

New York Times

Washington Post

They are all biased to the left.

ABC

CBS

NBC

New York Times

Washington Post

Center

ABC

CBS

NBC

New York Times

Washington Post

Myth.

ABC

CBS

NBC

New York Times

Washington Post

"Left-center".....ROFLMFAO!

I've tried to handle it with strength and grace as best I can, but I simply fell short of my values on Sunday. That's unacceptable and I'm sorry,"

She showed her values when the lights went down

I've tried to handle it with strength and grace as best I can, but I simply fell short of my values on Sunday. That's unacceptable and I'm sorry,"

She showed her values when the lights went down
Admit it RW.....the media treats her nice because Democrats want to date her.

It's a lie.
Oh noows.....did she say "FUCK"?

I genuinely did not recall vaping that evening when I discussed the night's events with my campaign team while confirming my enthusiasm for the musical,"

The Pregnant woman behind her says she asked Boebert to stop vaping and Boebert simply replied…..No

The pair were reportedly given warnings during intermission that there had been three complaints from attendees.

Five minutes into the second act, security reportedly received another complaint about the patrons "being loud and at the time (they) were recording," which is prohibited at shows.

One of the ushers, the publication said, was quoted as saying, "They told me they would not leave. I told them that they need to leave the theater and if they do not, they will be trespassing. The patrons said they would not leave. I told them I would (be) going to get Denver Police. They said go get them."

Forum List

Back