Media discriminates against man who wanted to be a woman, won't give her credit for mass shooting...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I don't know how you would qualify this guy in the insane "NewSpeak" of the left....

This guy wanted to be a woman....hated being a man, hated men in general....and, oh yeah....hated minorities.....

So...typical anti-lgbtqxyz media.....just will not give this he/she credit for the mass shooting they perpetrated last Thursday......

The sexism has to stop...or is it sexism? What exactly is it?

Leftist Media DEAD SILENT About This Shooting Attack...

It was later learned that he had been an avid YouTuber who left a disturbing “Goodbye” video in which he admitted to feeling like a woman and hating all men, not to mention “people who aren’t white” and, in fact, “the human race,” according to Heat Street.

“I hate guys, I think they’re f–king disgusting — the facial hair they have, the body hair, the muscle build, and all that f–king body structure shit,” he said. “I hate. Everything about guys I hate. And the fact that I was forced to live as one, you know, that hurt a lot. And also, I hated my name, too. My life was a living hell.”

He went on to explain how he used to think he was gay but eventually realized he was not.

“Spiritually, I’m a woman,” he said. “I’m a female soul. But I had to live in a man’s body to do what I set out to do. I was my soul contract. It was what I was meant to do. And I just was so happy to know that I wasn’t gay.”

---------

Pennsylvania news station WNEP reported last week that Randy Stair, 24, barricaded the doors of Weis Market, “grabbed two pistol grip shotguns that he had with him in a duffle bag” and began shooting like a madman, killing his co-workers in the process.

Okay....some other points.....he/she used two shotguns.......they are not rifles with magazines......and the anti-gunners tell us they are okay to own....so right here you know the anti-gunners are lying because they will eventually go after them too....

Also.....he/she hit the number...killed 3 people, so according to obama's new standard for mass public shootings, this one counts...

And they won't give her credit for it..........they give "him" credit, but not her....and that is just fucking wrong....

Right?

Forum List

Back