Media and its hatred of America

This is what CNN dose 24/7 and the cornavirus because they think America is stupid is now thier number 1 tool to Hate America again
Of course. But they have overstepped this time. All of America has seen the videos of the rioting, looting, violence against police (whom the public overwhelmingly SUPPORTS), vandalism, traffic blocking, and America is AGAINST IT.

Nobody is buying the silly claims of leftist media about protests being peaceful.

First of all, any protesting is long gone. Rioting, crime, and violent revolution are what's been happening for the whole month of July.

Secondly, the dumb left has done Donald Trump a major favor. He might have no need to campaign, as long as this idiocy keeps up. :biggrin:

No you didn't. You provided alt-right sources that have an agenda. And no credibility. And none of them take responsibility for the lies and propaganda they parrot.
The reason these agencies have been sent to these Democrat run cities is to intentionally cause conflict that will scare white suburban voters into backing Trump.
And I have no doubt that most of the violence is instigated by right wing supporters. Get one agitator to start breaking things and people start with the mob mentality.

Dictators and fascists pull this crap. And it's sad and disgusting to me that you buy into. It's un-American.
Nobody was "sent" anywhere. The federal cops were all already in the cities where they are.

Even if they had been sent, and even if it was the US Army, Americans would still support it , as they did when Eisenhower sent in the troops in 1957.

AS for the content of my posts, no matter what the sources may be, seeing is believing, and all of America has SEEN. Source invalidation is a lost cause in the video age. You need to get up to speed. Back to the conference room for you Mr. Leftist Revolutionary. You need to revise tactics.

From the Trump campaign, thanks for the help. :biggrin:

Last edited:
The opening of the AG Barr shows the World how the media, CNN and MSNBC hate America , as people are being killed, house burnt personellProperty and GovementProperty destroy they say its peaceful protest and thier is nothing wrong with it what a fricking Joke even if your Black ya cannot believe that
STOP WATCHING THOSE STATIONS--NEILSON WILL KNOW...OAN IS INDEPENDENT PBS NEWSHOUR IS BETTER ALSO....ANYTHING NBC IS OFF THE WALL. JOURNALISTS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE IMPARTIAL...NBC FORGOT THIS...JUST GO BACK TO REPORTING THE NEWS WITHOUT YOUR BIASED BULLSHIT NBC

This rant has all the earmarks and signs of a purely propaganda brainwashed misinformed individual. Even normally intelligent people can be influenced and led by professional propagandists using emotionally charged techniques.
Yeah ? And what do these videos/links have all the earmarks and signs of ? That's a rhetorical question. I'll provide the answer, They are signs of the TRUTH, and just the right antidote to the lying leftist media, foolishly trying to pass off the riots as peaceful. You too ? HA HA HA HA.

www.washingtonexaminer.com

Media continue to pretend Portland riots are 'mostly peaceful'
Rarely is this much effort put into covering up a public event to keep people in the dark.

www.reviewjournal.com

VICTOR JOECKS: The media’s insane whitewashing of Portland’s violence
If the media covered pandemics like they do the Portland riots, the coronavirus wouldn’t be dominating the headlines.
www.reviewjournal.com
www.reviewjournal.com

thefederalist.com

Media Falsely Claimed Violent Riots Were Peaceful And That Tear Gas Was Used Against Rioters
The media glommed onto the narrative that Trump was a monster who tear-gassed peaceful protesters to do something meaningless. None of that was true.
thefederalist.com
thefederalist.com

thefederalist.com

In First Weekend, Looting Damage In 20 Big Cities Exceeded $400 Million
'We hope that those businesses that experienced looting and damage will be able to bounce back, but we know that some will not make it,' said Peterson.
thefederalist.com
thefederalist.com

www.dailywire.com

Riots, Violent Crime, ‘Defund Police’ Push Surged In June. Gun Sales Exploded To All-Time High, FBI Data Suggests.
The number of FBI background checks conducted last month for people attempting to purchase firearms shattered the previous all-time record, and experts say the surge in gun sales was directly tied to current events rocking the United States. “The new coronavirus pandemic, civil unrest after the...
www.dailywire.com
www.dailywire.com
Try modernizing your way of inputting news media. Most media edits to one degree or another, videos and photos for spinning their version of an event. Yes, you can edit a group of videos like Jim Jordan did for the heavily edited video he submitted to Congress yesterday and present a false story claiming reporters of news reports misinforming their viewers an incident was peaceful. Simply edit our the part where they mention the incident included violence and presto, you have a Jim Jordan lying propaganda video.

No you didn't. You provided alt-right sources that have an agenda. And no credibility. And none of them take responsibility for the lies and propaganda they parrot.
The reason these agencies have been sent to these Democrat run cities is to intentionally cause conflict that will scare white suburban voters into backing Trump.
And I have no doubt that most of the violence is instigated by right wing supporters. Get one agitator to start breaking things and people start with the mob mentality.

Dictators and fascists pull this crap. And it's sad and disgusting to me that you buy into. It's un-American.
Nobody was "sent" anywhere. The federal cops were all already in the cities where they are.

Even if they had been sent, and even if it was the US Army, Americans would still support it , as they did when Eisenhower sent in the troops in 1957.

AS for the content of my posts, no matter what the sources may be, seeing is believing, and all of America has SEEN. Source invalidation is a lost cause in the video age. You need to get up to speed. Back to the conference room for you Mr. Leftist Revolutionary. You need to revise tactics.

Listen to yourself. You are trying to convince us border patrol agents with soldier costumes and paramilitary gear are normally stationed in Portland, Oregon.

The real, fundamental problem is the "dumbing down" of the media consuming public. In the fifties and sixties America just ate up all the news, accepting everything new as progress and necessary. Everything the government did, from atmospheric nuke tests to political and military interference anywhere to censorship, etc. passed with little notice and no protest. The public didn't need to think and didn't try. Unfortunately, the habit took hold and now when the pendulum swings too far in the other direction, old habits betray us and intelligent introspection, examination and analysis is rare.

Trump is doing an excellent job of shooting his campaign boat up all by himself. No help needed from anyone. I understand that your edited videos by your right wing sources reinforces your narrative that all protesters are violent. But it's just another way of creating division...and not addressing the central issue of why there are protests in the first place. Trump sent federal forces in because he hopes that his law and order stance will create conflict and frighten enough of you white simpletons into voting for him because you're afraid of those "animals".

Your attempts to sow division this year will not be successful.

Try modernizing your way of inputting news media. Most media edits to one degree or another, videos and photos for spinning their version of an event. Yes, you can edit a group of videos like Jim Jordan did for the heavily edited video he submitted to Congress yesterday and present a false story claiming reporters of news reports misinforming their viewers an incident was peaceful. Simply edit our the part where they mention the incident included violence and presto, you have a Jim Jordan lying propaganda video.
My links mentioned that there was peaceful protest initially, usually in the daytime, and then degraded into violence and crime at night. But left media has tried to label the protests as peaceful. That s beyond ridiculous.

APPEARANTLY YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE POOR SOULS BRAINWASHED BY THE DEMS...SORRY FOR YOU
Keep posting WTF. You're on the right track. And welcome to the forum! You might want to ease up on the capital letters though. Use them just for stress words.

Listen to yourself. You are trying to convince us border patrol agents with soldier costumes and paramilitary gear are normally stationed in Portland, Oregon.
I didn't say that. You said that.

Most (if not all) of the federal officers from 5 different agencies, ARE normally stationed in Portland, Oregon. As for the CBP officers, do you have some evidence regarding where they are normally stationed ? If so, let's hear it.

And who cares where they're normally stationed. US Army Airborne troops that President Eisenhower sent to Little Rock, Arkansas, to protect newly integrated black students were not normally stationed there. So what ? The anti-crime federal agents known as the "Untouchables" who were sent to Chicago in the 1930s, weren't normally stationed there. So what ? I don't care if Trump got his forces from the North Pole.

Trump is doing an excellent job of shooting his campaign boat up all by himself. No help needed from anyone. I understand that your edited videos by your right wing sources reinforces your narrative that all protesters are violent. But it's just another way of creating division...and not addressing the central issue of why there are protests in the first place. Trump sent federal forces in because he hopes that his law and order stance will create conflict and frighten enough of you white simpletons into voting for him because you're afraid of those "animals".

Your attempts to sow division this year will not be successful.
Nobody sows division more than the left. And I'll wager that you support some of that division too. Affirmative Action racially divides people by race. It is malicious racial discrimination against whites. You support it ?

As for the videos, you're going nowhere to try to claim they are not truthful. Everybody knows what's going on. You're not gonna fool anybody. Back to the drawing board for you,

As for "why there are protests in the first place" there isn't any good reason. The whole thing is just the Marxist far-left's way of using an uncommon police brutality incident to stir up excitement, and have their running dogs (BLM) go out and do the dirty work of trying to instigate a revolution against the establishment. Slowly the BLM tools are beginning to notice they been used. Ho hum.

Last edited:
The opening of the AG Barr shows the World how the media, CNN and MSNBC hate America , as people are being killed, house burnt personellProperty and GovementProperty destroy they say its peaceful protest and thier is nothing wrong with it what a fricking Joke even if your Black ya cannot believe that
Left wing bias in the media is sickening.

The real, fundamental problem is the "dumbing down" of the media consuming public. In the fifties and sixties America just ate up all the news, accepting everything new as progress and necessary. Everything the government did, from atmospheric nuke tests to political and military interference anywhere to censorship, etc. passed with little notice and no protest. The public didn't need to think and didn't try. Unfortunately, the habit took hold and now when the pendulum swings too far in the other direction, old habits betray us and intelligent introspection, examination and analysis is rare.
All true, but with the overstepping that the left is engaging in now, foolishly calling the riots "peaceful", the public is beginning to wake up to their fakery. Boys who cried Wolf.

I didn't say that. You said that.

Most (if not all) of the federal officers from 5 different agencies, ARE normally stationed in Portland, Oregon. As for the CBP officers, do you have some evidence regarding where they are normally stationed ? If so, let's hear it.

And who cares where they're normally stationed. US Army Airborne troops that President Eisenhower sent to Little Rock, Arkansas, to protect newly integrated black students were not normally stationed there. So what ? The anti-crime federal agents known as the "Untouchables" who were sent to Chicago in the 1930s, weren't normally stationed there. So what ? I don't care if Trump got his forces from the North Pole.
Eisenhower sent troops because state and local officials were in contempt and violating court orders to violate citizens' civil rights and endangering citizens' lives, specifically children who were attending school. One can not ignore the comparative difference between Ike and Don.

Eisenhower sent troops because state and local officials were in contempt and violating court orders to violate citizens' civil rights and endangering citizens' lives, specifically children who were attending school. One can not ignore the comparative difference between Ike and Don.
There is no difference. Mayors are violating citizens' rights by not allowing their police to enforce the law. Faubus didn't allow his cops to restrain mobs threatening black students. Same thing.

There has been plenty of "brain washing" on every side, to the point that nearly everyone accepts the dichotomy, the duopoly.
There are other ways to think. There is not only "communism" and "capitalism". There is more than "fascist" and "right" and "left". We have the right to be original. We have the potential to find new solutions, and we need to.

There has been plenty of "brain washing" on every side, to the point that nearly everyone accepts the dichotomy, the duopoly.
There are other ways to think. There is not only "communism" and "capitalism". There is more than "fascist" and "right" and "left". We have the right to be original. We have the potential to find new solutions, and we need to.
It is puzzling why people are not allowed to disagree? Opposing viewpoints used to be accepted. My republican representation has been horrendous, but at least people are allowed to speak, and they don't go after citizens as political targets. I love a right or wrong, black or white, and it makes my head hurt that there are no things simply accepted as true or false. I miss objective reality.

The Media and the Democrats who run the Media are devout anti-Americans.

Forum List

Back