Media and its hatred of America

JimZiegelbauer

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2020
The opening of the AG Barr shows the World how the media, CNN and MSNBC hate America , as people are being killed, house burnt personellProperty and GovementProperty destroy they say its peaceful protest and thier is nothing wrong with it what a fricking Joke even if your Black ya cannot believe that

I watched a few minutes of the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr.'s press conference, and he did emphasize that protests should be PEACEFUL.

It IS disgraceful that other top Dems have not condemned the violence and destruction and injuries.

The most egregious example of irresponsibility has been the Speaker of the House who has called federal agents "stormtroopers" and who excused vandals with "people will do things."

The opening of the AG Barr shows the World how the media, CNN and MSNBC hate America , as people are being killed, house burnt personellProperty and GovementProperty destroy they say its peaceful protest and thier is nothing wrong with it what a fricking Joke even if your Black ya cannot believe that
What people are being killed????????????????????????????

• Banned
I watched a few minutes of the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr.'s press conference, and he did emphasize that protests should be PEACEFUL.

It IS disgraceful that other top Dems have not condemned the violence and destruction and injuries.

The most egregious example of irresponsibility has been the Speaker of the House who has called federal agents "stormtroopers" and who excused vandals with "people will do things."
Ok at leat your honest I appreciate that and America dose Your choice for any election is your choice but America is tired of all the Nasty Politics Democrates and Drunk Nancy Pelosi do if ya watch the AG Barr hearings yesterday it was a Joke the Democrates and Joe Biden hate Americva, look at one singel bill Joe Biden and Drunk Nancy Pelosi forced in to law, Obama/Biden/Pelosi car 458,000 people died first year 38 million jobs lost 18,000 small buiness forced to close a t a cost og 1 Trillion dollars and today America says we have no healthcare system in the USA

• Banned
Check the actual Hospital reports of Deaths of People that were not allowed service under Obama/Biden care that died in the first year in the US because they could not afford the health service they desperately needed its on Public record

Check the actual Hospital reports of Deaths of People that were not allowed service under Obama/Biden care that died in the first year in the US because they could not afford the health service they desperately needed its on Public record
Bullshit! Obamacare ACA saved my Sister's life. Medicare & VA saved my Dad's life 3 times.

• Banned
Bullshit! Obamacare ACA saved my Sister's life. Medicare & VA saved my Dad's life 3 times.
that is great BOY now tell the familes of 36 million people tahat lost thier jobs to feed thier familys, and My kids have top Pay your medical bills bull shit no way go to Russian with Hillary and back To Africa with Obama Not my tax dollars

• Banned
Another congressional hearing, another Dem disaster. AG Barr Nadler and Drunk Nancy Pelosi planned a public hanging of the attorney general and spent weeks constructing the lies. they and their media CNN handmaidens were defeated again wait till 11/3/2020

I didn't see anyone from CNN or MSNBC questioning Barr yesterday. We just passed 150K deaths from the virus. Our economy is in free fall due to the millions of covidiots (I include the younguns in this too) who will not even take the simplest of precautions, we have a President who seems to be losing his grasp on reality, and a government that has willingly sent members of their agencies to stir up trouble and prop up the President's chances for re-election. You right wingers need to pull your heads out of your collective asses. You willing enablers are the reason this country is in big trouble at the moment.

You really haven't heard that people have been killed in the riots ? :puhleeze:

Neither have I. You'll have to provide me with some ink on that claim. While I don't condone property destruction in any form, the bulk of the protests have been peaceful. You get a couple of muckrakers stirring up trouble and everything goes to pot. But I have my suspicions there as well. Umbrella Man has already been outed as a white supremacist starting trouble in Minnesota. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if this were the case at other protests. That is the right wings MO.

I didn't see anyone from CNN or MSNBC questioning Barr yesterday. We just passed 150K deaths from the virus. Our economy is in free fall due to the millions of covidiots (I include the younguns in this too) who will not even take the simplest of precautions, we have a President who seems to be losing his grasp on reality, and a government that has willingly sent members of their agencies to stir up trouble and prop up the President's chances for re-election. You right wingers need to pull your heads out of your collective asses. You willing enablers are the reason this country is in big trouble at the moment.
YOU, and other fools like you, are the reason this country is in big trouble at the moment. Trump has been magnificent, and I suspect all the trouble we have is coming from the Democrats, including the coronavirus.

You really haven't heard that people have been killed in the riots ? :puhleeze:

His masters told him.....as long as it is your comrades....
see-no-evil-monkeys-1.png

And since he's too weak to think for himself.......he obeys blindly

....8 year old black girl...the BLM AK47 jackass....another dead, another shot in the CHOP zone...etc etc
WAKE UP...what planet do you live on??

..not even mentioning the THOUSANDS of blacks murdered by BLACKS every year

Neither have I. You'll have to provide me with some ink on that claim. While I don't condone property destruction in any form, the bulk of the protests have been peaceful. You get a couple of muckrakers stirring up trouble and everything goes to pot. But I have my suspicions there as well. Umbrella Man has already been outed as a white supremacist starting trouble in Minnesota. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if this were the case at other protests. That is the right wings MO.
"CLAIM!!!!!!" you call solid facts of the past 2 months a "CLAIM" ?
Have you been living in a closet for the past 2 months ? Folks, this is what you get when people watch liberal distortion and OMISSION media. This Airhead (if he isn't lying) actually is unaware that dozens of people have been killed in the 2020 post George Floyd death rioting. Can they really be THIS ignorant ?

INK PROVIDED >>>

And you are stupid enough to believe the white supremacist myth ? Wow. Wanna buy a bridge in Brooklyn ?

"the bulk of the protests have been peaceful" ? HA HA HA HA

Liberals will say anything. I mean ANYTHING.

Last edited:
3 times????!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back