Media admits it’s been lying about Ukraine

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
LOL, LitLoser isn’t going to be happy.

Although this article admits the Ukraine “counter offensive” didn’t do jack shit but get tens of thousands of Ukrainians killed, I believe it is just prepping the public for the inevitable….Biden will send in US troops.

Although this article admits the Ukraine “counter offensive” didn’t do jack shit but get tens of thousands of Ukrainians killed, I believe it is just prepping the public for the inevitable….Biden will send in US troops.
Keep up the good work, Ivan.

looks like that the the pig- dogs 🐖🇷🇺dont want to eat our land anymore :auiqs.jpg:

Probably the US won't send in the troops in a manner that would be seen that way by Russia.

It's time for some creative thinking though, because the Ukraine is finished and the UN may not come to the rescue.

All the agreed upon limitations by both sides can't be just dumped aside. They were and still are, limitations that preculde the need for a nuclear war.

What can America do for the Ukraine that would be agreeable enough to Russia, so that limitations are still observed?

In any case, we need a definitive answer on whether the UNGA is going to do America's bidding?

The huge majority of the world's people have turned against America's proxy war.

Can America depend on 'country' count alone, and does America even have that majority?

looks like that the the pig- dogs 🐖🇷🇺dont want to eat our land anymore :auiqs.jpg:

Stop it Litwin, it's inhuman to cheer for more war when every fighting Ukrainian will soon be dead.

Peace has to become your agenda now, and you can still imagine it on your terms if that helps.

Stop it Litwin, it's inhuman to cheer for more war when every fighting Ukrainian will soon be dead.

Peace has to become your agenda now, and you can still imagine it on your terms if that helps.
LitLoser wants to see all those Ukrainians dead. He’s probably a Fake Jew who hates Slavic Christians. Or a Fake Christian that bends the knee to anti-Christs like Zelensky.

Dude, it's a war. The enemy is trying just as hard to win as they are.

Setbacks are a fact of life in these situations.

I do find it disturbing that you get so much joy outta it, though.

What can America do for the Ukraine that would be agreeable enough to Russia, so that limitations are still observed?
We can force a settlement. Ukraine has to give up its pipe dream of Crimea and also let Donbas and Luhansk go their own way.

If they don’t agree to that, Russia will end up taking over all of central Ukraine and maybe even the Western parts too.

LitLoser wants to see all those Ukrainians dead. He’s probably a Fake Jew who hates Slavic Christians. Or a Fake Christian that bends the knee to anti-Christs like Zelensky.
I'm not interested in making it worse for Litwin. I'll assume he's a patriotic Ukrainian who is acting no worse than Americans who insist that this war has to end very, very badly.

Biden does just what he is told to do by the Deep State.

Dude, it's a war. The enemy is trying just as hard to win as they are.

Setbacks are a fact of life in these situations.

I do find it disturbing that you get so much joy outta it, though.

Are they trying as hard?

War is about willpower. Do Ukrainians really care if eastern parts of Ukraine, full of ethnic Russians, want to separate or join Russia? I doubt it. Certainly the ethnic Russians in those areas will not give up their fight to be free of Kiev.

Does the average US citizen care who has that land? Nope.

This is why this whole war is a waste of lives. And no, I do not get any “joy” out of it. Christians shouldn’t be killing each other. The new Ukraine is run by Jews who hate the Christians both Ukraine and Russia sides.
This whole thing would had been avoided if the 2020 election wasn’t rigged. This is probably the biggest reason they did rig it, to get the war they wanted so bad.

Russia will still be reasonable, as it has been right from the beginning on peace negotiations.

But that no longer includes ceding back territory to the Ukraine that they have won at the cost of Russian soldiers' lives.

The link mentions America's interests being on the negotiating table.

What the hell could that possibly be?

Forum List

Back