Media admits it’s been lying about Ukraine

Trump still hasn't got his balls back that would motivate him to lead the growing antiwar movement.

He's still considering it to be suicidal on account of it being a first for Americans to become antiwar.
It does seem most American tax payers are upset at all the money going to fight a dirty little war between two corrupt powers, especially since the money sent is not watched.

I wonder if any Ukrainians are buying Hunter’s paintings.

LOL, LitLoser isn’t going to be happy.

Although this article admits the Ukraine “counter offensive” didn’t do jack shit but get tens of thousands of Ukrainians killed, I believe it is just prepping the public for the inevitable….Biden will send in US troops.
If you think a bunch of LGBQT misfits plus troops who have won nothing in our life time will help the Nazis , you are sadly misinformed .

You've got it Frank.

Ukraine needs a nuclear war started by America.

That will end their suffering.
Unfortunately a tactical nuclear war that starts in Ukraine by the U.S., NATO or Russia could easily lead to a full out nuclear war.

A full out nuclear war is the ultimate solution to al the problems in the world. Whatever problems you have, your nation has or the world has will pale in comparison to the problems you will face after everybody stops throwing nukes at each other.

This clip covers a nuclear war that starts with Russia vs U.S. …

Loved the video which told us that the F35 pilot ejected because he refused the order to annihilate a US city , but with DEW , and as a False Flag to allow the US to A- Bomb Russia . Great yarn and I privately wish it was true . Perhaps it is .

Speaker of the territorial defense forces of Ukraine perverted trans from US Sarah Ashton-Chirillo is suspended for inappropriate statements. About it reports "Strana.ua" with reference to the statement of the command of the command of the territorial defense forces of the AFU.

"Statements of Sergeant Ashton-Cirillo in recent days were not approved by the command of the territorial defense forces and the command of the AFU," - notes the publication.
Recall, a week earlier Ashton-Cirillo said that Kiev will kill "pro-Russian journalists" for the sake of "God and complete liberation".
images

What is the correct way to say to this event - "Kicked out of the Gestapo for brutality" or "Kicked out of a brothel for lewd behavior"?
More on this topic.
She\He\It made a Twitter fight with US senator JD Vance (!), then when asked by the senator whether it would kill american journalists - instead of just saying no (!!!) said that it is responsible only to Ukronazis and american taxpayers (!!!), and then deleted the tweet. The senator then sent an official inquiry to the Pentagon and the State Department, as to whether the U.S. was paying for this creature out of taxes - and that's when it was thrown out into the cold.
Too bad, too bad. The crazy faggot nazi was perfect for the role of the speaker of the Ukrainian armed forces.

He’s not even Ukrainian, he’s a Lithuanian loser who wets his bed every night thinking about the Russians.

Speaker of the territorial defense forces of Ukraine perverted trans from US Sarah Ashton-Chirillo is suspended for inappropriate statements. About it reports "Strana.ua" with reference to the statement of the command of the command of the territorial defense forces of the AFU.

"Statements of Sergeant Ashton-Cirillo in recent days were not approved by the command of the territorial defense forces and the command of the AFU," - notes the publication.
Recall, a week earlier Ashton-Cirillo said that Kiev will kill "pro-Russian journalists" for the sake of "God and complete liberation".
images

What is the correct way to say to this event - "Kicked out of the Gestapo for brutality" or "Kicked out of a brothel for lewd behavior"?
More on this topic.
She\He\It made a Twitter fight with US senator JD Vance (!), then when asked by the senator whether it would kill american journalists - instead of just saying no (!!!) said that it is responsible only to Ukronazis and american taxpayers (!!!), and then deleted the tweet. The senator then sent an official inquiry to the Pentagon and the State Department, as to whether the U.S. was paying for this creature out of taxes - and that's when it was thrown out into the cold.
Too bad, too bad. The crazy faggot nazi was perfect for the role of the speaker of the Ukrainian armed forces.
Russia continues waging the information war. Its ultimate goal is to plant mistrust deep within societies - so that no one trusts anyone.A video is being spread with an appeal to the Ukrainian military. It contains manipulations about reasons for why Ukraine fights and contains all the Russian favorite narratives, starting from Nazis and up to fraternal nations and Orthodox values.

Russia continues waging the information war. Its ultimate goal is to plant mistrust deep within societies - so that no one trusts anyone.A video is being spread with an appeal to the Ukrainian military. It contains manipulations about reasons for why Ukraine fights and contains all the Russian favorite narratives, starting from Nazis and up to fraternal nations and Orthodox values.

Your Ukey Propaganists won’t even post the video or refute anything about it.

A good article from the Economist about the issue. And a good slogan 'Time for a rethink'. Indeed, until it is too late already.
The premise of the article is wrong. The author claims that the goal of the counteroffensive is to provide a strong negotiating position for negotiations with Russia, but there is no basis in fact for that statement. The goal for Ukraine and its allies has always been to drive Russia from Ukraine; anything less would be a defeat for the whole civilized world, and the fact that Russia is now lobbying for negotiations indicates that as crazy and incompetent as the Russian leadership is they are now coming to understand that while they may be able to make this a long and bloody war, they cannot resist the Ukrainian counteroffensives and the sanctions forever.

The premise of the article is wrong. The author claims that the goal of the counteroffensive is to provide a strong negotiating position for negotiations with Russia, but there is no basis in fact for that statement. The goal for Ukraine and its allies has always been to drive Russia from Ukraine; anything less would be a defeat for the whole civilized world, and the fact that Russia is now lobbying for negotiations indicates that as crazy and incompetent as the Russian leadership is they are now coming to understand that while they may be able to make this a long and bloody war, they cannot resist the Ukrainian counteroffensives and the sanctions forever.
Ukraine can't defeat Russia militarily and drive it back from the all occupied territories. It is as simple as that. If the 'whole civilized world' wants Russia's defeat in a broad sense of this word, it should join the fight. Or shut up.

Ukraine can't defeat Russia militarily and drive it back from the all occupied territories. It is as simple as that. If the 'whole civilized world' wants Russia's defeat in a broad sense of this word, it should join the fight. Or shut up.
Ukraine is well on its way to driving Russia from its borders right now. Russian defenses are getting progressively weaker as the Russian economy is incapable of replacing battlefield losses and there are far too few Russian troops available to maintain that long defensive line. Russia can't significantly increase the troop levels because it is not capable of supplying many more troops. And now Russian ships are no longer safe in the Black Sea. The only part of this war where Russia has had any success is in bombing civilian infrastructure. As recently as yesterday, Lavrov was practically begging for negotiations with Ukraine at the UN because the Russians understand they cannot prevail in this war. Looking at the facts as they exist today, it is simply bizarre to state Ukraine cannot drive the Russians from their land.

Ukraine is well on its way to driving Russia from its borders right now. Russian defenses are getting progressively weaker as the Russian economy is incapable of replacing battlefield losses and there are far too few Russian troops available to maintain that long defensive line.

Are you sure?

jakn9i.jpg

Ukraine is well on its way to driving Russia from its borders right now. Russian defenses are getting progressively weaker as the Russian economy is incapable of replacing battlefield losses and there are far too few Russian troops available to maintain that long defensive line. Russia can't significantly increase the troop levels because it is not capable of supplying many more troops. And now Russian ships are no longer safe in the Black Sea. The only part of this war where Russia has had any success is in bombing civilian infrastructure. As recently as yesterday, Lavrov was practically begging for negotiations with Ukraine at the UN because the Russians understand they cannot prevail in this war. Looking at the facts as they exist today, it is simply bizarre to state Ukraine cannot drive the Russians from their land.
Actually I thought that four months of the counteroffensive should have shown something even for such boneheads as you. But this expectation is too high. Aren't you and gipper twins?

I will repeat what I said above - join the fight or shut up.

Actually I thought that four months of the counteroffensive should have shown something even for such boneheads as you. But this expectation is too high. Aren't you and gipper twins?

That’s too funny Nazi ESay.

So once again you have nothing to say.

I don't ignore any opinions. But your flat out stating that Russia is being driven from the Ukraine's borders, is not something on which further discussion can be built.

I don't ignore any opinions. But your flat out stating that Russia is being driven from the Ukraine's borders, is not something on which further discussion can be built.
Then we agree, Russia is flat out losing this war and there seems to be no way this can be reversed as long as its allies continue to support it. Clearly, Russia no longer has any strategy to win this war but simply desperate hopes of trying to delay its inevitable defeat.

Forum List

Back