Meanwhile-Mueller Delays Flynn Aide Testimony Amid Rumors of Plea Deal

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Mueller delays Flynn associate's testimony amid plea deal rumors: report

"Special counsel Robert Mueller has delayed the testimony of an associate to former national security adviser Michael Flynn before a grand jury due to the possibility of reaching a plea deal, according to CNN.

A public relations consultant hired by Flynn's lobbying firm who was scheduled to testify in December in a time-sensitive manner has been delayed from testifying, with no reason given, according to a member of the firm.

The move comes after Flynn's attorneys met with Mueller's attorneys on Monday and after it was announced that Flynn had terminated his information-sharing agreement with President Trump's legal team.

Mueller's team is reported to have sufficient evidence already to indict both Flynn and his son, Michael Flynn Jr., who also worked for the Trump campaign."

Slowly the wheels turn...all the distractions of the day...and this..could be a game-changer.

"The White House has denied speculation that Flynn has "flipped" on the president, and reiterated the president's position that nothing illegal occurred.

“No one should draw the conclusion that this means anything about General Flynn cooperating against the president,” Trump legal team member Jay Sekulow said last week on ABC News.

A spokesman for special counsel refused to comment, CNN said."

Sure are a lot of leaks on an investigation that is supposed to be classified, or...

Flynn and his problems have nothing to do with Russian collusion so put your chubs away little boys before you mess up mommy's couch again......

Flynn and his problems have nothing to do with Russian collusion so put your chubs away little boys before you mess up mommy's couch again......

You could not possibly know the truth of that and literally just made it up to soothe yourself.

You could not possibly know the truth of that and literally just made it up to soothe yourself
I do know because of what Trump's legal team is saying...this is way out of bounds from Russian collusion in the election. Flynn has reporting issues not Russian issues.

You could not possibly know the truth of that and literally just made it up to soothe yourself
I do know because of what Trump's legal team is saying...this is way out of bounds from Russian collusion in the election. Flynn has reporting issues not Russian issues.

You are a fool to take Trump's defense lawyers' word as gospel. And again, you have no idea if this is directly related to collusion or even just being used as a cudgel to get information on collusion. Every time you claim to know for sure, you lie, and Jaysus kills a puppy.

You are a fool to take Trump's defense lawyers' word as gospel. And again, you have no idea if this is directly related to collusion or even just being used as a cudgel to get information on collusion. Every time you claim to know for sure, you lie, and Jaysus kills a puppy
Actually every time I've said I know for sure I've been right. But don't listen to me.

You are a fool to take Trump's defense lawyers' word as gospel. And again, you have no idea if this is directly related to collusion or even just being used as a cudgel to get information on collusion. Every time you claim to know for sure, you lie, and Jaysus kills a puppy
Actually every time I've said I know for sure I've been right. But don't listen to me.

Haha, sure you have. See, even if that were the case, it would merely be luck. In this case, you could not possibly know the facts. So you are just guessing, hoping you turn out to be correct.

Last edited:
Haha, sure you have. See, even if that were the case, it would merely be luck. In this case, you could not possibly know the facts. So you are just full of shit, hoping you turn correct
Your're wrong I do know. I told you in the beginning of this whole thing it was BS and it still is. Mueller has nothing on any collusion because there wasn't any except in the Clinton campaign. She did collude with a Russian to find dirt on Trump.

I told you that at least 6 months ago. Now it's common knowledge. I really don't want to burst your bubble and ruin your high but TRUMP DIDN'T COLLUDE WITH RUSSIA! TRUMP BROKE NO LAWS! TRUMP DID NOT MEET THE LEGAL DEFINITION OF INTERFERING IN AN INVESTIGATION.

Now wipe that off of your mommy's couch and get the dishes done before she comes home from work.

Haha, sure you have. See, even if that were the case, it would merely be luck. In this case, you could not possibly know the facts. So you are just full of shit, hoping you turn correct
Your're wrong I do know. I told you in the beginning of this whole thing it was BS and it still is. Mueller has nothing on any collusion because there wasn't any except in the Clinton campaign. She did collude with a Russian to find dirt on Trump.

I told you that at least 6 months ago. Now it's common knowledge. I really don't want to burst your bubble and ruin your high but TRUMP DIDN'T COLLUDE WITH RUSSIA! TRUMP BROKE NO LAWS! TRUMP DID NOT MEET THE LEGAL DEFINITION OF INTERFERING IN AN INVESTIGATION.

Now wipe that off of your mommy's couch and get the dishes done before she comes home from work.

Of course, you could not possibly know what information or evidence the Mueller team does or does not possess. For you to claim you do makes you a shameless liar. That's not opinion; it's an objective fact. You are embarrassing yourself.

DP1FtoNW4AIiuMj.jpg:small

CNN Politics @CNNPolitics
Special counsel Robert Mueller postpones an anticipated grand jury testimony linked to his investigation into Michael Flynn amid growing indications of possible plea deal discussions http://cnn.it/2Ag3dVT

4:17 PM - Nov 29, 2017

Of course, you could not possibly know what information or evidence the Mueller team does or does not possess. For you to claim you do makes you a shameless liar. That's not opinion; it's an objective fact. You are embarrassing yourself
I know he has no Russian collusion crimes on his radar. Just a gut feeling that you are going to think about this post and thread when Trump gets cleared.

Of course, you could not possibly know what information or evidence the Mueller team does or does not possess. For you to claim you do makes you a shameless liar. That's not opinion; it's an objective fact. You are embarrassing yourself
I know he has no Russian collusion crimes on his radar. Just a gut feeling that you are going to think about this post and thread when Trump gets cleared.

You could not possibly know that. You literally just made it up to soothe yoirself. Is it working?

Forum List

Back