Meanwhile, in fdr's Concentration Camps....

The 1862 prisoners who died in fdr's concentration camps sure didn't.

That is a very small percentage of the 126,000 people who were interned. Less than one percent, which was less than the average mortality rate of American civilians in 1942 which was 1.785 per 1,000.

Well, I'm sure that made them and their families feel much better.
Based upon the normal mortality numbers, at least that many would have died if not interned. Oh, by the way, defense workers (Rosie the rivetters) had three times that mortality rate, accidents were rife in the defense industries.

The 1862 prisoners who died in fdr's concentration camps sure didn't.

Fact, which is just under 1%.

Actually, that is even lower than the national death rate, which is a hair over 1%.

The deaths are right on par with the national average, and is to be expected. Care to provide anything that shows that they were excessively high, and why?

Based upon the normal mortality numbers, at least that many would have died if not interned. Oh, by the way, defense workers (Rosie the rivetters) had three times that mortality rate, accidents were rife in the defense industries.

Almost all of them. Just like in any other group of people in the country, by far the leading cause was simple old age.

Notice, he is screaming about the numbers that died, which is less than 1% of the interred population. In a nation that in 1940 had a national death rate of just over 1% (1.01% to be more accurate).

I love hoe he actually makes or proves no facts, simply that he wants to imply something that is not, and hope that people believe the big lie because of it.

Well, if you're over a certain age or have a dangerous job I guess we'll just HAVE TO throw your ass into a concentration camp. You ok with that?

Still wrong.

Then give us the correct translation. Because your name in Japanese is うんこたれ.

And you have yet to provide any other translation.

It would be like if somebody gave their name as "Herr Arschloch", and they get upset because somebody says it in English instead of German.

You are mad at my translation, fine. I have been asking you over and over to correct my translation. But amazingly, you never do that. You ignore that, insist I am wrong, and do not explain the correct translation.

That is what is known as being a troll.

The deaths are right on par with the national average, and is to be expected. Care to provide anything that shows that they were excessively high, and why?
The families of Toshio Kobata and Hirota Isomura must have felt comforted by averages after they died of lead poisoning.

The families of Toshio Kobata and Hirota Isomura must have felt comforted by averages after they died of lead poisoning.

Tell me, were they shot because of their own actions? Or simply because they were in the camp?

History shows that it was the first, they died from their own actions.

And so far, that seems to be the best you can do.

Well, if you're over a certain age or have a dangerous job I guess we'll just HAVE TO throw your ass into a concentration camp. You ok with that?
Next time you go to a funeral, calculate the percentages and write that on the Mass Card. I'm sure the family will be comforted.
Everybody dies, I’ll die, you’ll die. Nobody gets out of life alive.

Forum List

Back