Meanwhile, in fdr's Concentration Camps....

I most certainly am not. Do NOT cast offensive accusations like that at me, liar.
You claim there is no difference between an internment camp in America and a concentration camp in nazi germany

That is poisoning the minds of your students

You claim there is no difference between an internment camp in America and a concentration camp in nazi germany

That is poisoning the minds of your students
I did not say that. Stop lying.

I did not say that. Stop lying.
You lie to unsuspecting children

You can even lie to yourself

but the informed adults on this forum see what you really are

And shame on you for it

Your words:

“Only to the extent that they both ordered concentration camps built and filled them with innocent people.”

America did not have concentration camps

America did not have concentration camps
America most certainly DID have concentration camps. Your idol fdr called them what they were himself. Go argue with your dead, racist hero if you don't like it.

I most certainly did not, no matter how much the FACTS of history upset you.
FACTS never upset me, people who try to revise history, on the other hand, do. There was a huge difference between the German Concentration camps, the Soviet Gulags and the American Internment Camps. The differences were both in fact and theory. The theory was that the Internment Camps were intended to protect the internees from Americans who were hostile to them for racial or national heritage. That hostility wasn't unusual in the USA during wars. During WWI, German Americans were often attacked simply for having German names. The Russian and German camps were intended to punish the inmates, that can be easily seen by the starved and sickly survivors clothed in rags when released, compared to the US Internment Camp internees who came out well fed, healthy and equipped with decent clothes.

.....There was a huge difference between the German Concentration camps, the Soviet Gulags and the American Internment Camps. ...
The American "concentration camps" you meant to say. Any comparison has never been in contention by me. In fact, you and your buddy are the only ones to (repeatedly) bring it up.

..... The theory was that the Internment Camps were intended to protect the internees from Americans who were hostile to them for racial or national heritage. ....
An idiotic and un-American lie.

...the US Internment Camp internees who came out well fed, healthy and equipped with decent clothes.
The 1862 prisoners who died in fdr's concentration camps sure didn't.

The American "concentration camps" you meant to say. Any comparison has never been in contention by me. In fact, you and your buddy are the only ones to (repeatedly) bring it up.
They weren't concentration camps in name or function. You are the one with a bug in your bonnet.

Forum List

Back