Meanwhile in Cutting Edge Leftard California

I flew into San Francisco today, and I’ve only been harassed four or five times since I’ve been here. So I don’t know what you’re complaining about.

I know. Right? I was in SF just last week. I didn't smell or step into anything 'til I got downtown. The airport's just fine.

I flew into San Francisco today, and I’ve only been harassed four or five times since I’ve been here. So I don’t know what you’re complaining about.

I know. Right? I was in SF just last week. I didn't smell or step into anything 'til I got downtown. The airport's just fine.

As I was being chauffeured into the city, after seeing all tent cities and homeless, I thought they should shunt them somewhere else so I don’t have to see them.

Democrats only destroy, never build. They suck all that is good out of a society and leave a dried up carcass behind.

I noticed that lefties destroyed the NFL and now the NBA. I have lost all interest in watching sports over the last few years. Once the NBA and NFL are completely in ruins, lefties will move on and leave those dried up carcasses behind too.

Leftists are trying to destroy college sports too.

I was in San Fran in Aug '66 when we started coming back from Nam. You would have loved those days. Also going back to Nam through San Fran in Oct '69 and back in Oct '70. Them were the good old days. I learned how to slap the granny glasses off stinking hippy chicks without leaving a mark.

I was in San Fran in Aug '66 when we started coming back from Nam. You would have loved those days. Also going back to Nam through San Fran in Oct '69 and back in Oct '70. Them were the good old days. I learned how to slap the granny glasses off stinking hippy chicks without leaving a mark.
What’s funny is I drove thru Berzerkly just a few years ago - Episode of the twilight zone. It was still 1968. Afros, VW vans plastered in bumper stickers, etc etc

Democrats only destroy, never build. They suck all that is good out of a society and leave a dried up carcass behind.

I noticed that lefties destroyed the NFL and now the NBA. I have lost all interest in watching sports over the last few years. Once the NBA and NFL are completely in ruins, lefties will move on and leave those dried up carcasses behind too.
They ruined Late night TV entertainment too. It's time to bring back Don Kirchner's Rock Concert.

They ruined Late night TV entertainment too. It's time to bring back Don Kirchner's Rock Concert.
with the bands of today?.....yikes...

A friend of mine was in San Fran last week.

He told me homeless were everywhere and he had to kick the shit out of panhandlers a few times.

Must be fun to live in San Fran.

I'd like to see the Black Oak Arkansas and Grand Funk Railroad episode again....even if they didn't have this episode the first time.

I'd also like to see Stephen Colbert covered in honey and buried up to his neck in sand next to an angry ant hill.

Forum List

Back