Me again...How to I change my avatar? Please help...:(

View attachment 315994

At this screen click choose file and it opens a folder on your hard drive. Click or double click the image file you want and then choose ok from the box above. If that don't work then something is wrong somewhere.

Dammit...…….will you pick your OWN damn avatar...….I can NOT keep up with who I'm talking to (or bitchin at) :th_waiting:
I'm sorry I was just funnin Jackson. I'll go away now.
I didn't say you had to leave.. :th_dontgosmiley-1:

When you tap edit and choose upload your picture folders should pop up and then you select one by clicking on it....bingo all done....
I did, at least I think I did
Ok Jackson for the last time. Pay attention or I'm sending you to Wuhan! Click on your avatar. Your avatar and some info about you will pop up on the left side of the screen. Click the avatar again and your avatar and your info appears on the top of the screen. Move the mouse over your avatar and the word "edit" appears. Click edit and go from there. Don't make me help you again! ;)
It doesn't work...
ok...…..I just did it, so you can too..

1. click your avatar...…….should bring up a box with your avatar and your info.

2. click your avatar again...…….should bring up your profile page

3. Hover your cursor over your avatar...…..DO NOT CLICK on the avatar, but on the word EDIT that comes up on the lower half in shaded color

4. A small box comes up with 'Custom avatar' and where you can browse for a new one...…….click the browse button and go thru your files for the pic you want.

5. Click open (or whatever) and TA=DA...….it should work that way, atleast that's how my PC and system work.
View attachment 315991
Are you trying to say when you go thru those steps and you choose the pic you want from 'browse' it shows up in a post and not your avatar???

IF so...……..go back thru the steps and when you get to the small box that gives the option to 'browse' your files.....look to see if the 'custom avatar' is chosen also
It is.

So what about settings??? Either on the board...…..or on your device???
What about them?
I give up. I'll just be "J"
Pm a mod. They can do it.
Please don't be angry with me. I'm just not getting it. I'm done now, too I'm going to the rest pf the board to play.
You keep ignoring my instructions, why?
I don't. I tried everything. Maybe I missed your post. I'll go back and look.

When you tap edit and choose upload your picture folders should pop up and then you select one by clicking on it....bingo all done....
Ok Jackson for the last time. Pay attention or I'm sending you to Wuhan! Click on your avatar. Your avatar and some info about you will pop up on the left side of the screen. Click the avatar again and your avatar and your info appears on the top of the screen. Move the mouse over your avatar and the word "edit" appears. Click edit and go from there. Don't make me help you again! ;)
It doesn't work...

3. Hover your cursor over your avatar...…..DO NOT CLICK on the avatar, but on the word EDIT that comes up on the lower half in shaded color

4. A small box comes up with 'Custom avatar' and where you can browse for a new one...…….click the browse button and go thru your files for the pic you want.

5. Click open (or whatever) and TA=DA...….it should work that way, atleast that's how my PC and system work.
View attachment 315991
Are you trying to say when you go thru those steps and you choose the pic you want from 'browse' it shows up in a post and not your avatar???

IF so...……..go back thru the steps and when you get to the small box that gives the option to 'browse' your files.....look to see if the 'custom avatar' is chosen also
It is.

What about them?
Please don't be angry with me. I'm just not getting it. I'm done now, too I'm going to the rest pf the board to play.

I don't think it's on purpose.....just overwhelming trying to figure out how to do this, while several people are telling her what to do

It doesn't work...

View attachment 315991

It is.

What about them?
Post 36

Jackson follow MY instructions!

Click on your name at top right corner of forum page, then click on Account Details, then click on the current avatar, the rest is obvious, click OK after you chose a new avatar.

This should work as you are deeper into the forum code set up. more likely to work.
Did you get my post I just wrote? It isn't appearing on my computer.

It doesn't work...

View attachment 315991

It is.

What about them?

Jackson....also go back & look at the screenshot miketx posted of browsing/choosing a file...…..does yours look JUST like that or is it a little different??

When I see mine, it's just a bit different than his...…...but I don't know how to do a screenshot to show it

Click on your name at top right corner of forum page, then click on Account Details, then click on the current avatar, the rest is obvious, click OK after you chose a new avatar.

This should work as you are deeper into the forum code set up. more likely to work.
Something is wrong... anyway..I did what you said. I went to Account details, clicked on the j and then clicked on the picture. It blew up really big and did not go on my avatar.

View attachment 315994

At this screen click choose file and it opens a folder on your hard drive. Click or double click the image file you want and then choose ok from the box above. If that don't work then something is wrong somewhere.

Dammit...…….will you pick your OWN damn avatar...….I can NOT keep up with who I'm talking to (or bitchin at) :th_waiting:
I'm sorry I was just funnin Jackson. I'll go away now.
I got the screen shot of the choosing an avatar.

Something is wrong... anyway..I did what you said. I went to Account details, clicked on the j and then clicked on the picture. It blew up really big and did not go on my avatar.
The avatar you chose might be too big, which could be WHY it failed to work, try a smaller one to see if that is the cause.

There is a default file size limit for avatars in every forum, you may have exceeded it. Since this is a new forum upgrade, it is probably still at the default file size.

In MY forums, I always expanded the file size for avatars to make it easier for people to see it well.

WAIT...………...STOP THE PRESSES

You've said a couple times now that the pic you want 'blew up really big'...…...…...check your image size in your files it is recommended to be atleast 400x400pixels I think it said...…..but maybe that's the problem

Forum List

Back