McMullin the principled GOP rebuke to Trump

I am gonna go out on a limb and present another scenario as to what may happen: the Clinton campaign, knowing that it cannot win Utah, through a totally legal whisper campaign, could convince it's loyal Democratic voters to simply go to the polls and decide to vote for Evan McMullin instead. With Gary Johnson still at between 7-8%, if the Clinton (D) voters do this, then Trump will indeed be robbed of those 6 EV. But the effect is wider than you think. In neighboring Idaho, in ID-02, which has a substantial Mormon population, for the first time EVER in polling by CD from that state, I and mean, EVER, Clinton is ahead of Trump in ID-02, narrowly (Emerson poll, landlines only, heavy mathematical conservative bias). Trump is going to easily win Idaho, but not be the customary +36 to +40 for an Elephant, more like +22 to +25, a sure sign of an impending national landslide defeat.

I, as a statistics guy, were I working on her team, would encourage Hillary to do just what I suggest as a possible scenario. And I want to remind: it is totally legal. Hillary could live with only getting 4% of the vote in Utah, she is already way above Obama's statistic in California and may even hit +30 (Obama won with +23 in '12), which will easily translate to about +4 million raw votes in margin. So, losing Utah with the lowet losing % a Democrat ever experienced is not going to hurt her at all: but it WILL hurt Trump.

Democrats in Utah?

Mwhahahaha!

About 27% of them are. And if they swing toward McMullin, then Mwhahahahahah!!!
The Dems will stay will Hil, of course.

But many of the mainstream LDS are voting for McMullin.
What about Gary Johnson ?

McMullin is classy, a stand up guy, independent, conservative traditionally, and an absolute rebuke to Trump's shoddiness and shallowness.

"Salt Lake City, Utah--Former spy Evan McMullin is on the brink of doing what no presidential candidate has done for more than half a century – deprive the Republican nominee of winning the state of Utah. He is very unlikely to become president but his spirited stand as an independent representing traditional conservative values is a powerful rebuke to Donald Trump. It could also be the first step in a realignment on the right after a Republican takeover by the populist billionaire.
McMullin Shows Trump Is Too Wild for the West | RealClearPolitics
Your boy supports gay marriage. That puts him out of line with church.
Or is it only tyroneweaver that is out of line with his church.

eehhh fakey jakey

McMullin is classy, a stand up guy, independent, conservative traditionally, and an absolute rebuke to Trump's shoddiness and shallowness.

"Salt Lake City, Utah--Former spy Evan McMullin is on the brink of doing what no presidential candidate has done for more than half a century – deprive the Republican nominee of winning the state of Utah. He is very unlikely to become president but his spirited stand as an independent representing traditional conservative values is a powerful rebuke to Donald Trump. It could also be the first step in a realignment on the right after a Republican takeover by the populist billionaire.
Your boy supports gay marriage. That puts him out of line with church. Or is it only tyroneweaver that is out of line with his church. eehhh fakey jakey
tyrone, on social justice, he is LDS. Many, many card carrying Temple LDS support LBGTQ issues, as you well know. McMullin is a patriot, as you well know. Your conscience seems very shallow, tyrone.

I'm voting for Putin and Trump.

Putin hacked Hillarys server and dropped the emails on to Weiner's laptop, how can you not vote for that guy ?

Your boy supports gay marriage. That puts him out of line with church. Or is it only tyroneweaver that is out of line with his church. eehhh fakey jakey
tyrone, on social justice, he is LDS. Many, many card carrying Temple LDS support LBGTQ issues, as you well know. McMullin is a patriot, as you well know. Your conscience seems very shallow, tyrone.
Remember fakey you said I was immoral for not supporting Church doctrine.
I support my Church leaders. I believe a marriage is between a man and a woman. That makes me moral.
McNutty believes in gay marriage and not following his church leaders. That makes him immoral.
You're supporting an immoral candidate. That makes you immoral jake.
Me and God make a majority over millions and you who support gay marriages.
Ya backed the wrong candidate jake. You and Avatar got suckered.
You also owe sarge an apology as well as me.

I support my Church leaders. I believe a marriage is between a man and a woman. That makes me moral.
McNutty believes in gay marriage and not following his church leaders. That makes him immoral.
You are immoral. You do not seek the best leaders as counseled. You judge others but will not be judged in return. You are not a judge in Israel. Avatar, whom you and Sarge should look to as a model for Mormonism since yours is so flawed, is a good, good Mormon. Avatar is a cut above as a Mormon, you are a step down.

You are immoral. You do not seek the best leaders as counseled. You judge others but will not be judged in return. You are not a judge in Israel. Avatar, whom you and Sarge should look to as a model for Mormonism since yours is so flawed, is a good, good Mormon. Avatar is a cut above as a Mormon, you are a step down.
Hilarious.
Ya got duped jakey. Ya trusted the wrong candidate. He played ya, and ya got duped
btw, I was a judge in Israel at one time jake. I was released from that calling like everyone else.

So you're wrong again
A step down is compliment from you jake with your reputation.
I support my leaders I'm moral. You support an immoral candidate cause he doesn't support his church leaders.
By your own definition jake. No way you can deny that.
I notice you're not using that argument anymore.
Unless you resort to the low life tactic of attacking my character.

Last edited:
You failed to seek out the best candidate according to your church's principles. You are immoral and a bad Mormon and a bad American. Can't attack a bad character when the character is already bad.

You were duped, and we are both gonna lose because of the colossal stupidity of the far right and alt right.

You have effectively elected HRC.

He is a vote for hilary.......

Vote for Trump, Save America......

Utah has swung away from Trump.

The polling of the House shows that nevertrump states will go with enough blue states to elect McMullin.

I am gonna go out on a limb and present another scenario as to what may happen: the Clinton campaign, knowing that it cannot win Utah, through a totally legal whisper campaign, could convince it's loyal Democratic voters to simply go to the polls and decide to vote for Evan McMullin instead. With Gary Johnson still at between 7-8%, if the Clinton (D) voters do this, then Trump will indeed be robbed of those 6 EV. But the effect is wider than you think. In neighboring Idaho, in ID-02, which has a substantial Mormon population, for the first time EVER in polling by CD from that state, I and mean, EVER, Clinton is ahead of Trump in ID-02, narrowly (Emerson poll, landlines only, heavy mathematical conservative bias). Trump is going to easily win Idaho, but not be the customary +36 to +40 for an Elephant, more like +22 to +25, a sure sign of an impending national landslide defeat.

I, as a statistics guy, were I working on her team, would encourage Hillary to do just what I suggest as a possible scenario. And I want to remind: it is totally legal. Hillary could live with only getting 4% of the vote in Utah, she is already way above Obama's statistic in California and may even hit +30 (Obama won with +23 in '12), which will easily translate to about +4 million raw votes in margin. So, losing Utah with the lowet losing % a Democrat ever experienced is not going to hurt her at all: but it WILL hurt Trump.

Wow what pipe dream....Could anyone be more wrong than this guy? Yeah, fake is a close second, but Stat? it's doubtful he'll show up on this board again any time soon in the near future....What little creditably he ever had, has been shot to hell

The polling of the House shows that nevertrump states will go with enough blue states to elect McMullin.

:rolleyes:
Yup, but Trump still only got what . . . about 47% of a state that normally goes 70% GOP? He got less than 50% of the national vote. You refuse to recognize the weakness in the GOP. However, the various factions of the GOP don't.

Trump probably does, will abandon much of your hopes, and will start sidling toward the center.

Yup, but Trump still only got what . . . about 47% of a state that normally goes 70% GOP? He got less than 50% of the national vote. You refuse to recognize the weakness in the GOP. However, the various factions of the GOP don't.

Trump probably does, will abandon much of your hopes, and will start sidling toward the center.
In a 3 way race he got half the vote...yea that's just horrible!

I like him, the point of him running was just to get into politics.

I wish him well, for whatever party he'll chose to run for next.

Keep grasping at straws fake Trump has been swept into power, has both houses of congress, that means mandate:cool:.

Keep grasping at straws fake Trump has been swept into power, has both houses of congress, that means mandate:cool:.
But not the ones you want, kid.

Forum List

Back