mcmichaels charged with hate crime on the arbery case, new trial coming

this is so ridiculous. they are in for life. lets move on. the idiots screwed up because thought he was stealing. not a hate crime. this is just the begining a white person even looks at black persion they get setence for hate crime. this race shit is just reuning our country.
Racist trash like you is what feeds into it. Everyone of your stupid ass threads is attacking black folks, you are the epitome of a dumbass, racist, mumble mouth hag. The only reason they chased him was because he was black, let them get everything that is coming to their redneck, racist asses.

Blacks murder and maim white people all the time, but rarely, if ever, get charged with it being a hate crime.
But whites regularly get charged with a hate crimes, for even small offenses.
The reason is the government wants the statistics to show that evil white supremest's are running rampant all over the country and victimizing peaceful innocent black people. ... :cool-45:
Of the 6,780 known offenders:

• 55.1% were White
  • 21.2% were Black or African American
  • 15.7% race unknown

Of course it is, if they are black.
Well, you really are a little ray of sunshine unto yourself in society, aren't you? I don't know what race you are, but if different that that picture beside this post remember discretion is the better part of valor or misguided impulse, if the guy in the picture is who you plan to attack or present when you attack.

Well, you really are a little ray of sunshine unto yourself in society, aren't you? I don't know what race you are, but if different that that picture beside this post remember discretion is the better part of valor or misguided impulse, if the guy in the picture is who you plan to attack or present when you attack.
I do not believe that I am a black man, I was being sarcastic talking about folks like Mac 7 and others.

It's not a waste of time if you're one of the defendants.

If they're convicted in a federal court, they would move to a federal prison for the first 30 years of their life sentence. Generally speaking, federal correctional facilities are known to be somewhat nicer and more comfortable than a state facility. Travis and Greg McMichael were both offered plea deals to avoid a trial. Greg agreed and then recanted.

Either way, those scumbags are dying in prison, and that's good enough for me...
lol.

That certainly does not make a good argument for charging them. They might get an upgrade - maybe they should just plead guilty.

I do not believe that I am a black man, I was being sarcastic talking about folks like Mac 7 and others.
Thanks for the clarification, whether I was intellectually deserving or not. It's just we haven't talked much and probably like yourself bopping into several threads, not always pay attention to who instead of what, I am responding to. Nice ta meetcha.

this is so ridiculous. they are in for life. lets move on. the idiots screwed up because thought he was stealing. not a hate crime. this is just the begining a white person even looks at black persion they get setence for hate crime. this race shit is just reuning our country.
Our justice system is a joke. It lets blacks get away with murder, but convicts whites defending themselves to life in prison:
7C5EEF67-4C18-4369-B84F-21A807FD24AF.png

It is fine. Most people think he was targeted because he was black. If they can prove it. They will get Federal time, probably to go along with the state time. It just means a state governor cannot pardon or commute, and they get to walk, scott free of their crime. Other than that, it only really has potential to effect the one that had the possibility of parole. So, it is no loss, just crossing the I(s) and crossing the T(s), so who cares?
Who gives a fuck why? That is now a thought crime. You don't see a problem with that?

It's not a waste of time if you're one of the defendants.

If they're convicted in a federal court, they would move to a federal prison for the first 30 years of their life sentence. Generally speaking, federal correctional facilities are known to be somewhat nicer and more comfortable than a state facility. Travis and Greg McMichael were both offered plea deals to avoid a trial. Greg agreed and then recanted.

Either way, those scumbags are dying in prison, and that's good enough for me...
Not necessarily on the move to Federal prison. They could run concurrent, the more serious charge being the state charge and left in state prison, depending probably on the judge, unless there is something that says federal charges must take precedence. On the other hand, a judge might decides if convicted the sentence to be served consecutive to the state charges, then game over, they die of old age in state prison.

Who gives a fuck why? That is now a thought crime. You don't see a problem with that?
Nope. Further more a thought crime is one your were thinking about but never initiated or were part of a plan or act. Thought crime is the subject of science fiction. These guy carried out their crime.

It is fine. Most people think he was targeted because he was black. If they can prove it. They will get Federal time, probably to go along with the state time. It just means a state governor cannot pardon or commute, and they get to walk, scott free of their crime. Other than that, it only really has potential to effect the one that had the possibility of parole. So, it is no loss, just crossing the I(s) and crossing the T(s), so who cares?
And I think it matters to the victims family.

So how are you on states rights?
I believe in states rights. I believe the rights not given to the federal government by the constitution reside in the states.

Forum List

Back