McDonalds and Profiling

Who told you that? Youre an idiot. You have to wear uniforms at McDonalds. I think you are just confused from your days as a convict playing the female in lockdown.

No one has to tell me anything. I see it everyday with my own eyes.
Just because people in prison wear their pants like that doesnt mean all Black people on the outside wear their pants like that. You have been a convict for too long. Use your common sense.

When I was incarcerated back in the early 80's, no one wore their pants like that.

Oh but blacks do wear their pants like that, more so than any other race. So pull your pants up and stop whining.
As a convict you know thats not true. White boys wear their pants like that more so than any other race.

jeanssagging2.jpg

Even your women are doing it now.

girl-on-bricks.jpg

But the white kids grow out of it.
And the very fact you want to compare a hot chick to a guy tells me things about you I didnt really want to know.
Black kids grow out of it but whites are the ones that started it. The very fact you think I compared a flat assed white girl to a guy tells me you cant read very well. Where did I do a comparison?

Just because people in prison wear their pants like that doesnt mean all Black people on the outside wear their pants like that. You have been a convict for too long. Use your common sense.

When I was incarcerated back in the early 80's, no one wore their pants like that.

Oh but blacks do wear their pants like that, more so than any other race. So pull your pants up and stop whining.
As a convict you know thats not true. White boys wear their pants like that more so than any other race.

jeanssagging2.jpg

girl-on-bricks.jpg

And the very fact you want to compare a hot chick to a guy tells me things about you I didnt really want to know.
Black kids grow out of it but whites are the ones that started it. The very fact you think I compared a flat assed white girl to a guy tells me you cant read very well. Where did I do a comparison?

I didnt post the pic you did.

jeanssagging2.jpg

girl-on-bricks.jpg

I didnt post the pic you did.
Posting a picture is not a comparison. What exactly made you think it was?

It's the everyday typical attire for you black folk.
Who told you that? Youre an idiot. You have to wear uniforms at McDonalds. I think you are just confused from your days as a convict playing the female in lockdown.

jeanssagging2.jpg

girl-on-bricks.jpg

HAHA

You got nothing but lies.

jeanssagging2.jpg

girl-on-bricks.jpg

HAHA

HA HA you must be nothing but angry again at being made to look like a fool.

jeanssagging2.jpg

girl-on-bricks.jpg

HAHA

I never get angry. You and I know the true origin of saggy britches started with blacks and continue to this day. But no one expects you to be honest.

jeanssagging2.jpg

girl-on-bricks.jpg

HAHA

I never get angry. You and I know the true origin of saggy britches started with blacks and continue to this day. But no one expects you to be honest.
Sorry but origins of sagging pants started with white boys. Blacks just took it to another level. Never stopped your white boys from sagging and trying to be relevant. Convicts like you are never honest. Lying is what you do best.

jeanssagging2.jpg

girl-on-bricks.jpg

HAHA

Sorry but origins of sagging pants started with white boys. Blacks just took it to another level. Never stopped your white boys from sagging and trying to be relevant. Convicts like you are never honest. Lying is what you do best.

Keep dreaming.

jeanssagging2.jpg

girl-on-bricks.jpg

HAHA

Keep dreaming.
No need for me to dream I plan. Pull up your pants and stop complaining white boy.

HAHA

Keep dreaming.
No need for me to dream I plan. Pull up your pants and stop complaining white boy.

You sound like a four year old.

Keep dreaming.

You sound like a four year convict. You keep lying and I am going to start calling you Sisyphus.

Keep dreaming.

You sound like a four year convict. You keep lying and I am going to start calling you Sisyphus.

Two years 9 months and twelve days to be exact.

Keep dreaming.

You've only been out for 2 years? So you spent more time in the pen than you claimed before. You just got caught in another lie Sisyphus.

Keep dreaming.

You've only been out for 2 years? So you spent more time in the pen than you claimed before. You just got caught in another lie Sisyphus.

No dickhead, I was incarcerated in the late 70's spent two years ,9 months and twelve days and was released. I was pardoned and my records were expunged in 1983.

No dickhead, I was incarcerated in the late 70's spent two years ,9 months and twelve days and was released. I was pardoned and my records were expunged in 1983.
Sure. I hope you dont really believe I believe that do you convict?

Suit yourself.

Suit yourself.
Thanks for admitting to your lie. I knew you one day you would tire of your convict ways.

Forum List

Back