McConnell 'Surrendered' GOP Seats By Withholding Money From Candidates - Did Not FIGHT For Them

What this election cycle just taught the Right is that.......

It will have to suffer enormously, in real and devastating ways.....before it gets out of it's LazyBoy recliner to do anything.
Still a LONG WAY TO FALL for the Conservative Right.
Still too comfortable. Still to stable.

I mean it will have to get REALLY, REALLY bad for them. Only then might they see the light.
One such blow will be taking their guns away. The Right LOVES it's guns.

I'm GLAD to see the Right fail so miserably because I know the nature of the Right and they will accept nearly anything to keep the status quo.
They have to be knocked off their asses, dragged through the burning coals, mutilated, humiliated and lose everything.......

Before they will even consider the possibility that it's time to take any action.
This whipping in the mid terms when they were alrady celebrating a "Red Wave" is a cold slap in the face. Much needed.
Other than most Blue locales maintaining their horror shows, how will this effect the Right?

You’ve got Rick Scott…

‘GOP Sen. Rick Scott, who is the chair of the National Republican Senatorial Committee, called for a delay in the Senate leadership election scheduled for Wednesday, saying it "doesn't make any sense" to have them this week.

"What is our plan, what are we running on? What do we stand for? What are we hellbent ... to get done? There's no plan to do that," Scott said on Fox News. "The leadership in the Republican Senate says you cannot have a plan, we're just gonna run against how bad the Democrats are. And actually they cave into the Democrats. Now they want to rush through an election. We haven't even finished what's happened in Georgia."

He added: "They want to rush through an election because they don't want to do any assessment of what we've done wrong. Insanity is doing the exact same thing and thinking you're gonna get different results. We won't."

Scott also said "a lot of people" have asked him to run for minority leader.’

You guys are so bad at arguing a coherent point. You never grew out of saying “Ur stupid” on the playground.

Neither of us knows what your problem is with the baseless personal attacks.
How can you call it "baseless" ?
How am I wrong?

Aren't you a partisan hack or am I confusing you with another?
By the way...show me where I ever said "Ur stupid" and obviously was serious and I'll send you $20

You have me confused with someone else apparently.

How can you call it "baseless" ?
How am I wrong?

Aren't you a partisan hack or am I confusing you with another?
By the way...show me where I ever said "Ur stupid" and obviously was serious and I'll send you $20

You have me confused with someone else apparently.
“But, you're still a buffoon.”

What is that even based on? If you think I’m wrong about something, then grow the fuck up and explain what I’m wrong about and why.

Or are you just interested in flinging mindless insults at each other? (“you’re still a buffoon“)

Forum List

Back