McConnell hints Blacks are not Americans

"The concern is misplaced. Because if you look at the statistics, African-American voters are voting in just as high a percentage as Americans."

I don't know if the claim that blacks are voting at the same percentage as everyone else is true or not, but the Republicans are definitely attempting to make sure that they no longer do. That's the whole point behind the voting rights bill.
Horseshit.

I’m not a McConnell fan. And he clearly did speak sloppily. He should have completed the sentence “… of all races combined.”

We all know what he actually meant. But like a misplaced modifier, poor verbiage led to this faux misunderstanding to be taken advantage of by the Russian Canuck Duck.​

"African-American voters are voting in just as high a percentage as Americans."

He should have said "other Americans." I think it's just a minor error. Although fun, I admit.

Trump was there to play his part like all the rest, to further the divide of the country.
That's why he invited Dirty Dick Durbin, Soviet Schummer, Nazi Nadler and Nancy PelNazi to work out a DACA deal and they shit all over him?

He calls for National Unity while Heil Biden calls half the country Racists, and Clinton calls us Irredeemable Deplorables unworthy of redemption?

During his conference, McConnell was asked about the concerns people of color would have now that voting reform is no longer possible. In response, he said, "The concern is misplaced. Because if you look at the statistics, African-American voters are voting in just as high a percentage as Americans."

That sounds like African American voters are not really "Americans."
No Asswipe Pole Smoking Commie Hairy Ass Man Lover.

He is saying Blacks are Competent to obtain and use an ID, you piece of Racist Shit.

You want them to have a COVID ID and Proof of vaccination, but when it comes to voting, Democrats say they are too stupid to have Proof of Identification.

Must keep em on The Lefty Plantation right DemNazi Fascist?

"The concern is misplaced. Because if you look at the statistics, African-American voters are voting in just as high a percentage as Americans."

I don't know if the claim that blacks are voting at the same percentage as everyone else is true or not, but the Republicans are definitely attempting to make sure that they no longer do. That's the whole point behind the voting rights bill. The point is to preserve turnout.
Like everyone else in America, Blacks are just as sick and fucking tired of old, white democrats playing tricks with elections

Like everyone else in America, Blacks are just as sick and fucking tired of old, white democrats playing tricks with elections
Trump's cult of personality just pulled a stunt that will ensure blacks keep voting Democrat.

It's a kind of snake-swallowing-its-own-tail effect. The Republicans want to lower voter turnout in the belief it will benefit Republican candidates. They are afraid of high black voter turnout. Then they act to make that happen, ensuring blacks will vote against them, so then they try to figure out more ways to suppress voter turnout.

For the past week or so, I have been having fun with the outright racist posts on this forum by Trumpsters, and I have made mocking replies pointing out how it is such a mystery as to why blacks won't vote Republican.

Shorter voting periods. Eliminating/reducing ballot drop off locations. Reducing mail in balloting.

Those serve one purpose, and one purpose only. Attempting to reduce voter turnout.
Naaaaaaaah, it serves another purpose: to reduce election fraud and thus let us continue to trust that elections are honest.

SURE, it would reduce some voting!!!!!!! It would stop some fraud voting!!! And that's what I want.

Trump was there to play his part like all the rest, to further the divide of the country.
That's why he invited Dirty Dick Durbin, Soviet Schummer, Nazi Nadler and Nancy PelNazi to work out a DACA deal and they shit all over him?

He calls for National Unity while Heil Biden calls half the country Racists, and Clinton calls us Irredeemable Deplorables unworthy of redemption?

iu

Trump's cult of personality just pulled a stunt that will ensure blacks keep voting Democrat.

It's a kind of snake-swallowing-its-own-tail effect. The Republicans want to lower voter turnout in the belief it will benefit Republican candidates. They are afraid of high black voter turnout. Then they act to make that happen, ensuring blacks will vote against them, so then they try to figure out more ways to suppress voter turnout.

For the past week or so, I have been having fun with the outright racist posts on this forum by Trumpsters, and I have made mocking replies pointing out how it is such a mystery as to why blacks won't vote Republican.
Don't you and your circle jerk commie friends swallow each other's tails every night while shouting Ollie Assburn and Death to America?

That's total horseshit, of course. Dims have been dividing this country for 150 years. That's what "identity politics" means, asshole.
How many "Dims" have instigated an attack on the US Capitol, Refused to accept their loss for re-election for over a year, or called state electors and try to overturn a fair and multiple times audited election.

trump is a serial liar and he and his family have so many court cases against them, they better get Barron into law school to protect the syndicate.

iu

It was dumb the first time you posted it, so I was just going to ignore it.

That is a very nice video of the political version of the WWE, and just as real as the fights between Dusty Rhodes and the Nature Boy

Naaaaaaaah, it serves another purpose: to reduce election fraud and thus let us continue to trust that elections are honest.

SURE, it would reduce some voting!!!!!!! It would stop some fraud voting!!! And that's what I want.
The only massive voter fraud that has been uncovered is a bunch of old people in a repub retirement village in Florida who voted numerous times for the Liar in Chief.

The only massive voter fraud that has been uncovered is a bunch of old people in a repub retirement village in Florida who voted numerous times for the Liar in Chief.
They just forgot they already voted, see. You have to make allowances.

How many "Dims" have instigated an attack on the US Capitol, Refused to accept their loss for re-election for over a year, or called state electors and try to overturn a fair and multiple times audited election.

trump is a serial liar and he and his family have so many court cases against them, they better get Barron into law school to protect the syndicate.
The Siege of our Democracy has been going on since Pelosi, Obama, Biden, and Clinton launched Operation Russian Collusion and they continue to attack our Institutions and Democracy every day!

Hell it started even before that with The Obama Administration weaponizing the IRS against conservatives. Maybe earlier was The Clinton Administration where Hillary Clinton used FBI files to attack her rivals and then of course there was Janet (is that really a woman?) Reno. A horrible incompetent power hungry bureaucrat.

Last edited:
Shorter voting periods. Eliminating/reducing ballot drop off locations. Reducing mail in balloting.

Those serve one purpose, and one purpose only. Attempting to reduce voter turnout.

Wahhhh Wahhhh Wahhhhhh

My Dad had cancer, was in a wheel chair AND STILL cast his last ballot at the polling place on Election Day

Fuck the Tammany hall commie cheaters

Ballot boxes are a prime vector for fraud, as is mail-in voting. Longer voting periods allow for more fraud.

iu

Forum List

Back