McConnell campaigns for Democrats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another reason I think Trump is right about McConnell needing to go.

Mitch took a stupid pill Sunday morning. He should know better than to say those things in a TV interview.

I didn't watch tv, but literally the Turtle is right. If the dems think they can pass a natl law prohibiting any state from restricting abortions (except reasonable medical regs) in the first 15 weeks or so, it seems to me the gop could pass a bill prohibiting any state from passing a law to do that on the state level.

I don't see why that statement should piss off pro-choice people any more so that Altio's draft opinion from the middle ages. LOL

Mitch McConnell (D - Rino) went on the radical leftist Suday Shows to declare that if Republicans retake the house and senate, they will ban abortion at the federal level. We would expect this sort of hyperbole from Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, or AOC. But many are shocked that McConnell would make such a statement. The question is, "is Mitch TRYING to make Republicans lose?" Occam's razor - yes, he most certainly is.

McConnell is clearly stumping for the democrats by trying to create fear of Republicans taking radical action.
Your OP is a LIE

but that doesn't surprise us Rs

The hyperbole is in the left wing blogs. McConnell never said that and everyone knows that there will be no ban on abortion but the issue might be left to voters in individual states. You can always count on democrats to get it wrong and be scared shitless of democracy.

The hyperbole is in the left wing blogs. McConnell never said that and everyone knows that there will be no ban on abortion but the issue might be left to voters in individual states. You can always count on democrats to get it wrong and be scared shitless of democracy.

What did McConnell never say?

Townhall is hardly a "leftwing blog," btw.

You can’t tell me that the “ABORTION IS MURDER“ crowd would settle on leaving it as a state issue. Like they would be perfectly fine with letting people murder babies in blue states.

This is a moral issue for you guys and you will push it as far as you possibly can. If you can ban abortion at the federal level, you will. McTurtle is just being honest about it.

I think the whole discussion on Abortion is the next "George Floyd" event; A MASSIVE DISTRACTION. The demonrats will use it to incite violence in their "useful idiots" so that we have another summer of faux riots and looting. The purpose, is to GET OUT THE VOTE and get Moderates to vote for the Billionaire backed demonrats.

Thread closed. Unclean title. Read the rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back