McCarthy Becomes Latest to Abandon the Trump.

Trump is not responsible for the riot and does not deserve censure or impeachment

Sure he is.. He's been inciting the mob for 8 weeks
Calling the election a swindle is in no legal sense "inciting the mob."

Dims are the mob. Wanna see a mob?

iu

iu

iu

Trump is not responsible for the riot and does not deserve censure or impeachment

Calling the election a swindle is in no legal sense "inciting the mob."

Dims are the mob. Wanna see a mob?

iu

iu

iu

Trump has been lying about the election for 8 weeks.. He's controlling you with lies.
You and the rest of the Dim NAZIs are the ones who are lying. The whole world knows it. That's why you are so desperate to silence Trump and his supporters.

Watching this Republican Party implosion is hilariously satisfying.

Just remember that you brought this upon yourselves.

:popcorn:

View attachment 442300

He's come to the same calculation that turtle and the rest of the world did.

It continues:

View attachment 442301

I agree with the minority leader on this....
I'd agree with him that impeaching is not effective and makes him a victim (his fav pose btw) in the eyes of his delusional fan base. But after he incited a riot, and we still don't know if he did MORE than that by helping orgainize …. what would Kevin do?
Kevin suggested a censure. I tend to agree that a censure is the best move if the votes for a bipartisan impeachment are not there

I say the election was stolen

does that mean I am guilty of sedition?

or treason?

or inciting a riot?

this really is a bold move by liberals to suppress all forms of dissenting opinions
No it just means you are either lying or brainwashed. Now if you had 10s of millions of followers and you kept pushing these lies and then your followers destructively tried to overthrow the government... well then yes, you would be guilty of sedition

The march to the capitol was a free speech exercise,

Free speech....HANG MIKE PENCE HANG MIKE PENCE HANG MIKE PENCE

That's a cop being dragged face down those steps into a crowd that beats and stomps him

Yea...those MAGArats were exercising their free speech all OVER that guy

No one claimed they were, NAZI. No Republican has endorse the riots or called violence "free speech." That's strictly the domain of Dim NAZIs

What are your thoughts about the riots? Righteous or no?

No it just means you are either lying or brainwashed. Now if you had 10s of millions of followers and you kept pushing these lies and then your followers destructively tried to overthrow the government... well then yes, you would be guilty of sedition
Nonsense

a police state considers dissenters like myself just as dangerous as trump

Nonsense

a police state considers dissenters like myself just as dangerous as trump
You’re over glorifying yourself. Sorry but nobody cares

That's a cop being dragged face down those steps into a crowd that beats and stomps him

No one claimed they were, NAZI. No Republican has endorse the riots or called violence "free speech." That's strictly the domain of Dim NAZIs

I thought you were on a thread I replied in about this.

Marching to the Capitol, legal protest. Trying to get into the Capitol, civil disobedience, getting into the capitol, civil disobedience, assaulting a police officer beyond just trying to get past them, criminal. property damage, criminal. stealing shit, criminal.

Also remember for civil disobedience to be true civil disobedience you have to be breaking a law, like trespassing or refusing a lawful order.

I thought you were on a thread I replied in about this.

Marching to the Capitol, legal protest. Trying to get into the Capitol, civil disobedience, getting into the capitol, civil disobedience, assaulting a police officer beyond just trying to get past them, criminal. property damage, criminal. stealing shit, criminal.

Also remember for civil disobedience to be true civil disobedience you have to be breaking a law, like trespassing or refusing a lawful order.

Haha, that’s a very proper by the book answer. No colorful commentary on the group or leader of the group? Not that I’d expect you to go there but I do find the contrast funny as you sound like a different person when talking about Dems

Go bother someone who gives a damn about your retard questions, NAZI.

Forum List

Back