McCarthy Becomes Latest to Abandon the Trump.

Sure he is.. He's been inciting the mob for 8 weeks

I say the election was stolen

does that mean I am guilty of sedition?

or treason?

or inciting a riot?

this really is a bold move by liberals to suppress all forms of dissenting opinions

Sure he is.. He's been inciting the mob for 8 weeks

I say the election was stolen

does that mean I am guilty of sedition?

or treason?

or inciting a riot?

this really is a bold move by liberals to suppress all forms of dissenting opinions

It just means you don't care about the evidence. If ten people tell you you're drunk, go lie down.

Why don't you face Trump's lies and say you don't care what the voters wanted.

Four years of Trump enabling and motivating these terrorists finally came to fruition.
Trump is making sure people know what is in D.C. The media/entertainers are also part and parcel of this.

Sean Hannity reported that he called. Kevin McCarthy who said thst this report was a total. Lie.

Four years of Trump enabling and motivating these terrorists finally came to fruition.

Yes, everyone who disagrees with you is a terrorist.

You are fucking worse than Dr Love, Jackofnotrades and Lush because you should know fucking better.

You are fucking worse than Dr Love, Jackofnotrades and Lush because you should know fucking better.
People who enable racism are just as bad as the racists.

People who enable terrorism are just as bad as the terrorists.

Nope. and by enable I guess you mean support their right to free speech, because that's what leftists do.

Also, of course accusing anyone more right than Mitt Romney of being a racist and a terrorist.

Were the lefty protesters that occupied Pelosi's office a few years ago terrorists?

Nope. and by enable I guess you mean support their right to free speech, because that's what leftists do.

Also, of course accusing anyone more right than Mitt Romney of being a racist and a terrorist.

Were the lefty protesters that occupied Pelosi's office a few years ago terrorists?
If they used violence and intimidation towards a political goal, of course.

So are Antifa and BLM, if that's what they do.

Birds of a feather.

What was the result of that?

Oh and do not PM and threaten me any more. That has been reported

They forced their way in and didn't leave, yet you are only OK because you support their position.

Fucking hack.

You attack the freedom of others and then get the vapors when bad words are directed at you, what a fucking wibble baby.

What happened in DC last week was in no way a free speech exercise. It was an attempted COUP that resulted in 6 deaths and was a hair away from much worse

What happened in DC last week was in no way a free speech exercise. It was an attempted COUP that resulted in 6 deaths and was a hair away from much worse

The march to the capitol was a free speech exercise, the attempt to enter the capitol was civil disobedience that got unfortunately violent by a small portion of the protesters.

The march to the capitol was a free speech exercise,

Free speech....HANG MIKE PENCE HANG MIKE PENCE HANG MIKE PENCE

That's a cop being dragged face down those steps into a crowd that beats and stomps him

Yea...those MAGArats were exercising their free speech all OVER that guy

How many cops got stomped and beaten daily by Anti-fa and BLM this summer?

Like you fucking care.

The march to the capitol was a free speech exercise,

Free speech....HANG MIKE PENCE HANG MIKE PENCE HANG MIKE PENCE

That's a cop being dragged face down those steps into a crowd that beats and stomps him

Yea...those MAGArats were exercising their free speech all OVER that guy

No one claimed they were, NAZI. No Republican has endorse the riots or called violence "free speech." That's strictly the domain of Dim NAZIs

Forum List

Back