McCarthy Admits Trump Bears Jan. 6 Responsibility

But isnt that the legal procedure? You want people possibly INVOLVED on 1/6 to be fair and impartial? Yes judge I see we have John Gotti on trial here today and I would like to propose we seat 9 jurors from his mob family if that is all right with you fine sir. Ok fine. LOL get out of here with that bullshit.

I can see why you have never been diagnosed with a brain tumor,.

Either your skull is too thick for x-rays, or there is no brain for a tumor to attach to.

But isnt that the legal procedure? You want people possibly INVOLVED on 1/6 to be fair and impartial? Yes judge I see we have John Gotti on trial here today and I would like to propose we seat 9 jurors from his mob family if that is all right with you fine sir. Ok fine. LOL get out of here with that bullshit.
So to you everyone is guilty

I can see why you have never been diagnosed with a brain tumor,.

Either your skull is too thick for x-rays, or there is no brain for a tumor to attach to.
So you've got nothing. I understand. You criticize Pelosi for following legal procedure in picking members of the committee. You evidently somehow think people possibly involved in 1/6 should be on a committee seeking to find out the truth of what happened that day. What exactly have you said so far that can be deemed anything close to being correct? As far as I can tell, absolutely nothing.

he didnt call me a bitch...but i do think he violated this forums rules

i think WillHaftawaite is a poor mod at best and his violation of the forum rules should be dealt with by flacaltenn but we know from the past that aint gonna happen

Here's the rules

point out my 'crime'.

You can? Based on what?
Based on the fact this was a right wing domestic terrorist act. Are you actually insinuating people like AOC were someone involved in either planning, coordinating, or participating in 1/6? If you think somehow any of those 3 were involved, by all means, present your evidence to the DOJ so they also get prosecuted to the fullest.

There's a difference between a bi-artisan investigation, and a cherry picked kangaroo court.
The Neo-Republicans are afraid of an independent bipartisan commission of Republicans and Democrats investigating the incident. They figure the propaganda wing can cover up what the House finds with enough of the faithful flock to carry 22.

The Neo-Republicans are afraid of an independent bipartisan commission of Republicans and Democrats investigating the incident. They figure the propaganda wing can cover up what the House finds with enough of the faithful flock to carry 22.
The Neo-Republicans are afraid of an independent bipartisan commission of Republicans and Democrats investigating the incident.

When were they given the chance for an 'independent bipartisan commission'?

Forum List

Back