McCain tells Biden to run for president, regrets picking Palin, doesn't want Trump at his funeral

More cons agree Trump is not a friend.

McCain’s Friends Have Started Preparing for His Funeral—and Trump Isn’t Invited

Sen. John McCain’s closest friends and advisers are already getting ready for the inevitable.
Although no one is explicitly saying goodbye to the longtime Arizona senator who is battling brain cancer quite yet, he is receiving a stream of visitors at his home and their conversations often turn to reminiscing and “taking care of unfinished business,” the New York Times reports. Part of that involves planning for his funeral and his inner circle has let the White House know that as of now Vice President Mike Pence should be planning to attend the service that will be held in the National Cathedral in Washington rather than President Donald Trump.

The decision isn’t too surprising considering Trump and McCain have clashed more than once. But it does come shortly after Trump didn’t attend former first lady Barbara Bush’s funeral. Trump said he wanted to avoid disrupting the service but it was an open secret that the Bush family didn’t quite want the commander in chief there.
McCain's not a conservative. He's a big government Progressive. His behaviour (and yours) disgusts me

Only patriots will be invited to McCain's funeral.

And there is much "unfinished business" be planned at the ranch.

The man is dying and all he can do is bash Trump instead of spending time with his family....that's sad
He's a petty little man.

I never liked him after what he did to Bill Cunningham and Palin......all Cunningham said was Barack HUSSEIN Obama and McCain went nuts

Your nra insignia ... Damn RWNJs are gunning down eagles but that doesn't stop them from pretending to give a damn. What I wouldn't give to shoot back.

Prez Barry fought with McCain but he also had the courage to respect him. That's courage is sadly lacking in RWNJs like trump.

The man is dying and all he can do is bash Trump instead of spending time with his family....that's sad

The New York Times trolling President Trump ...
Doesn't necessarily amount to Senator McCain not spending time with his friends and family.

Although it could be expected the Times using a dying man to troll the sitting President ...
Far outweighs the necessity to discuss the violence in Chicago ... I mean that certainly is not news.

Sarah Palin was the only chance McCain had in '08. (polls prove this), and despite all the viscous leaks & hideousness from McCain's awful daughter, Palin has been unfailingly loyal to him. McCain kicking Palin on the way out is him again using "honor" to shield cruelty.

Sarah Palin was the only chance McCain had in '08. (polls prove this), and despite all the viscous leaks & hideousness from McCain's awful daughter, Palin has been unfailingly loyal to him. McCain kicking Palin on the way out is him again using "honor" to shield cruelty.
And she could see Russia from her house

Forum List

Back