McCain says Rand works for Putin

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1k1imv.jpg

John McCain: Rand Paul 'Now Working for Vladimir Putin'

I just can't keep up. So where is the list of Putin stooges?

Palin told John she saw Rand drive up to the Kremlin steps from her back porch.

This guy is quickly losing any credibility. Rand Paul is and always has been a proponent of small U.S government and for America staying out of global fights. I can't say I have been on board with him 100% on the second issue, but he is an unabashed Libertarian. If someone suggests you avoid conflicts unless America safety and security is at stake, it doesn't make him an ally of every U.S enemy. I don't agree with Rand's military isolationism, but I do understand his point, and he has plenty of support in the U.S from coast to coast.

How McCain make such a ridiculous statement like this in regards to someone? My opinion is that Rand Paul would have made a great president and I hope he gets the ear of Trump often, I suspect he will as they share some similar domestic taxation and small government principles.

McCain engaging in typical hyperbole.

Meanwhile McCain poses with terrorists and calls em freedom fighters

And would he be wrong? If I write a 6 on the floor and I stand on the bottom side, and you stand on the top side, what number do you think you'll see?
We're only talking about his perception. Either he is a rube or at war with the US

Do you know what empathy is? A smart man will look with empathy.
Shove your condescension ....anything on topic ...didnt think other than a talking point in favor of terrorists

Meanwhile McCain poses with terrorists and calls em freedom fighters

And would he be wrong? If I write a 6 on the floor and I stand on the bottom side, and you stand on the top side, what number do you think you'll see?
We're only talking about his perception. Either he is a rube or at war with the US

Do you know what empathy is? A smart man will look with empathy.
Shove your condescension ....anything on topic ...didnt think other than a talking point in favor of terrorists

Dude, it's not my fault you can't see this is massively on topic.

Forum List

Back