McCain Eye's 2016 Run?

McCain had to run for the Senate every six years when his term was up
The voters of Arizona overwhelmingly voted for subsequent terms

Why do you want to deny the voters of the candidate of their choice?

nice spin attempt. But thats not the issue. Being in congress should not be a lifetime lucrative career. It should be a short term sacrifice for your country as the founders envisioned.

Long term senators and congressmen have too much power via lobbying and legalized bribery. Reid came into the senate with a few thousand in the bank, now he is a multi millionaire and he is just one of many. That is just wrong.

:clap2: Bravo!!

These Congresspeople and Senators use apathy to become rich. It's just so damned easy to walk into the voting booth, look for your rich guys name, and pull the lever; then walk out and tell yourself that you have done your "civic" duty.

Once again claiming voters are lazy or stupid

Voters know what they are doing. They tend to go with the candidate who is most qualified. The one who understands what being a Congressman or Senator. The one who has already delivered what the voters expect

[

when half of the country votes for a living, its hard to remove the representative that sends them the pork (and cheese, food stamps, welfare, unemployment, medicaid, section 8 housing, etc)

the incumbent almost always has a financial advantage because of all the favors owed to him or her.

two 6 year terms in the senate, four 2 year terms in the house, then back home into the real world.

and 75% of americans support term limits.

Yet they can never seem to muster the political support to impose them... now why is that?

As for your usual whining about how half the country is on the dole, I always find it funny when the proxies for the Koch Brothers whine about the situation you've created.

You've been breaking the middle class since Ronnie Ray-gun, and now you are upset that people who depend on government instead of their own efforts are voting for more of that? Really?

Hey, maybe if the Koch Brothers gave people decent jobs with all their money, they could buy their loyalty instead of fooling dumb ass Teabaggers into voting against their own economic interests.

I like how one liberal after another says Obama is not a neocon, and none of you can give an example of how he is not a neocon. If he's not, it would be easy. Well, if he's not and you know what a neocon is, which you probably don't.

A neocon is basically someone who thinks military force is the first option of foreign policy, and that the USA is morally superior to other nations by definition. An obsession with the middle east and killing muslims also marks neocons.

Economics has little to do with it, since neoconservatism is mostly about foreign policy. But where it does come in, neocons are free market religionists. Neoconservatism has essentially nothing to do with any social issues.

President Obama doesn't display those qualities, hence he's not a neocon.

Another mindless, hyper-partisan hack heard from... :rolleyes:

Why don't you or Kaz tell us what a neocon is. I suspect you're not doing so because you know everyone will laugh.

Dear God - if he does go against Hitlary it'll be like the night of the walking dead.

McCain - loyal American. Career military.

Hitlary - married to an adultering, lying, impeached, disbarred sexual pervert. Most recently, she was responsible for the deaths of innocent Americans.

God - what a fucking choice in 2016 if this pans out...

McCain considering seeking reelection in 2016

Big fat douche, or jiant turd sandwhich. Which you want.

[

when half of the country votes for a living, its hard to remove the representative that sends them the pork (and cheese, food stamps, welfare, unemployment, medicaid, section 8 housing, etc)

the incumbent almost always has a financial advantage because of all the favors owed to him or her.

two 6 year terms in the senate, four 2 year terms in the house, then back home into the real world.

and 75% of americans support term limits.

Yet they can never seem to muster the political support to impose them... now why is that?

As for your usual whining about how half the country is on the dole, I always find it funny when the proxies for the Koch Brothers whine about the situation you've created.

You've been breaking the middle class since Ronnie Ray-gun, and now you are upset that people who depend on government instead of their own efforts are voting for more of that? Really?

Hey, maybe if the Koch Brothers gave people decent jobs with all their money, they could buy their loyalty instead of fooling dumb ass Teabaggers into voting against their own economic interests.

You and your cocks. Always blaming your fucked up life on others. Catholics, mormons, republicans, Koch bro's. If you took responcibility for your own life, and did not hand control over to thees guys you would be much more happy, and likely more succesful.

nice spin attempt. But thats not the issue. Being in congress should not be a lifetime lucrative career. It should be a short term sacrifice for your country as the founders envisioned.

Long term senators and congressmen have too much power via lobbying and legalized bribery. Reid came into the senate with a few thousand in the bank, now he is a multi millionaire and he is just one of many. That is just wrong.

:clap2: Bravo!!

These Congresspeople and Senators use apathy to become rich. It's just so damned easy to walk into the voting booth, look for your rich guys name, and pull the lever; then walk out and tell yourself that you have done your "civic" duty.

Once again claiming voters are lazy or stupid

Voters know what they are doing. They tend to go with the candidate who is most qualified. The one who understands what being a Congressman or Senator. The one who has already delivered what the voters expect

Its not a claim, it is a fact that more than half of american voters are lazy, stupid, and/or ignorant about what is really going on and who is causing it. As long as their pick wins DWTS or Idol, they are happy as clams.

I like how one liberal after another says Obama is not a neocon, and none of you can give an example of how he is not a neocon. If he's not, it would be easy. Well, if he's not and you know what a neocon is, which you probably don't.

A neocon is basically someone who thinks military force is the first option of foreign policy, and that the USA is morally superior to other nations by definition. An obsession with the middle east and killing muslims also marks neocons.

Economics has little to do with it, since neoconservatism is mostly about foreign policy. But where it does come in, neocons are free market religionists. Neoconservatism has essentially nothing to do with any social issues.

OMG, liberals are funny. Sir, I salute your relentless, blind, obedient commitment to your cause. You are truly committed to being a partisan, leftist Democratic hack no matter the consequence. To your dedication, I salute you.

:salute:

Now as to your definition of neocon, your belief is that a "neocon" is a "con." Two questions. What does "neo" mean, and why did they put "neo" in front of "con" if a "neocon" is a "con?"

Since you failed so miserably the first time, I'm going to give you a little help this time. Since you're on a website, you obviously have a browser and access to the Internet. That means you could Google words you don't know. You know, like Neocon.

As for your belief Obama is not one, even though you were wrong, he was one by your own definition. So while he endlessly uses the American military to force his objectives for the types of governments other countries are allowed to have like W did, and yet according to you he's not a neocon, what gets him off the hook? Is it that he's sanctimonious and blames his actions on other people?

Partisanship is one thing I'll never understand. I realized circa 1990 that the Republicans sucked, and left the party. And since I've said they suck. "My side" winning meant nothing to me if they were no different than the other side. However, you look at W clone Obama and actually see a difference. Why does it matter to you, seriously, if he does nothing different than W did? Why do you still care that he wins?

Dear God - if he does go against Hitlary it'll be like the night of the walking dead.

Hitlary - married to an adultering, lying, impeached, disbarred sexual pervert. Most recently, she was responsible for the deaths of innocent Americans.

You think Hillary might run for the Senate to represent Arizona???????

Did you read your own link?

You think Hillary might run for the Senate to represent Arizona???????

Did you read your own link?

Pfft, no! :eusa_eh:

Why don't you or Kaz tell us what a neocon is. I suspect you're not doing so because you know everyone will laugh.

LOL, just addressed. Dude, this discussion was yesterday afternoon and I hadn't posted anywhere else on the site. You thought I was a Genie and you could just rub my lamp and make me appear? And hide from you? Even funnier.

Save one of these for next time.

:chillpill:

I'm trying to use every smilie at least once, another one off the list!

Have you ever considered taking a break from being an empty-headed, hyper-partisan drone? Even just for a few minutes? You might like it. Does the idea of being anything but a mindless bobble-head scare you?

[q

You and your cocks. Always blaming your fucked up life on others. Catholics, mormons, republicans, Koch bro's. If you took responcibility for your own life, and did not hand control over to thees guys you would be much more happy, and likely more succesful.

Guy, it isn't about me.

I'll do well in a world where the Koch brothers are pulling the strings, and I'll do well in a world where the Koch Brothers are strung up by an angry proletariat of OWS types.

I just point out, they are fucking up the country and the GOP.

>mccain
>run for president again

bwahahahaha, like that'll happen

I think the *politically* smart move for the GOP right now is to run someone who actually has a chance of winning rather than someone who they think is a "purist". Whether that's the *ideologically* smart move...well...I dunno.

Forum List

Back