McCain dead

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
Reaction score

skews13

Gold Member
Reaction score
If indeed this is true, it is not unexpected and so very sad. We have few statesmen, few people willing to cross the aisle and work with the other side, and fewer still who regard their political jobs as a service. I did not always agree with him, but I respected him, a lot. I am sure many will villify him, but to start an OP on his death with a remark about Trump is a disgusting politicization of a sad event.
It's true. He's
trump is silent a real pos
Trump has been silent all week. He even refused to mention him for the defense bill named in his honor.

Trump isn't worthy to wipe McCains shoes.

The Republican party now truly is the party of spineless clowns led by the number one spineless clown.

McCain was the only living member of the party that still lent it any credibility at all.

Today marks two distinctive, and very sad events.

Donald Trump is still living, and John McCain isn't.

shockedcanadian

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow, very sudden, a day after stopping treatment, his body must have been extremely weak from all the chemo etc.

RIP.

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If indeed this is true, it is not unexpected and so very sad. We have few statesmen, few people willing to cross the aisle and work with the other side, and fewer still who regard their political jobs as a service. I did not always agree with him, but I respected him, a lot. I am sure many will villify him, but to start an OP on his death with a remark about Trump is a disgusting politicization of a sad event.
It's true. He's
Trump has been silent all week. He even refused to mention him for the defense bill named in his honor.

The Republican party now truly is the party of spineless clowns led by the number one spineless clown.

McCain was the only living member of the party that still lent it any credibility at all.

You trolls make everything about Trump. True insanity. smh.

eagle7_31

Gold Member
Reaction score
It's true. He's

Not not seen anything from BO either.

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, that was quick, from us getting notice that he stopped his treatment! :( so sad....

He was a Statesman, and did view his job as a public service, he a servant, and tried to work across the aisle...can't expect and hope and pray for anything better than that of our leaders.

May he rest in peace, and may the Lord comfort his family.

Also, why are these men like him and Kennedy getting this specific brain cancer? Is it caused by excessive use of their cell phones?

OP
E

edward37

Gold Member
Reaction score
Like I said Coyote it was posted as soon as I heard it and I remembered the silence of the garbage in our office.. In retrospect I could have posted it differently

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Wow, very sudden, a day after stopping treatment, his body must have been extremely weak from all the chemo etc.

RIP.
I am guessing it was a family decision. McCain was probably not the one to decide!

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Like I said Coyote it was posted as soon as I heard it and I remembered the silence of the garbage in our office.. In retrospect I could have posted it differently
You have not listed all his great accomplishments. You said he had a lot list them.

Most reactions - Past 7 days