McCain dead

If indeed this is true, it is not unexpected and so very sad. We have few statesmen, few people willing to cross the aisle and work with the other side, and fewer still who regard their political jobs as a service. I did not always agree with him, but I respected him, a lot. I am sure many will villify him, but to start an OP on his death with a remark about Trump is a disgusting politicization of a sad event.

It's true. He's
trump is silent a real pos

Trump has been silent all week. He even refused to mention him for the defense bill named in his honor.

Trump isn't worthy to wipe McCains shoes.

The Republican party now truly is the party of spineless clowns led by the number one spineless clown.

McCain was the only living member of the party that still lent it any credibility at all.

Today marks two distinctive, and very sad events.

Donald Trump is still living, and John McCain isn't.

If indeed this is true, it is not unexpected and so very sad. We have few statesmen, few people willing to cross the aisle and work with the other side, and fewer still who regard their political jobs as a service. I did not always agree with him, but I respected him, a lot. I am sure many will villify him, but to start an OP on his death with a remark about Trump is a disgusting politicization of a sad event.

It's true. He's

Trump has been silent all week. He even refused to mention him for the defense bill named in his honor.

The Republican party now truly is the party of spineless clowns led by the number one spineless clown.

McCain was the only living member of the party that still lent it any credibility at all.

You trolls make everything about Trump. True insanity. smh.

It's true. He's

Not not seen anything from BO either.

Wow, that was quick, from us getting notice that he stopped his treatment! :( so sad....

He was a Statesman, and did view his job as a public service, he a servant, and tried to work across the aisle...can't expect and hope and pray for anything better than that of our leaders.

May he rest in peace, and may the Lord comfort his family.

Also, why are these men like him and Kennedy getting this specific brain cancer? Is it caused by excessive use of their cell phones?

Like I said Coyote it was posted as soon as I heard it and I remembered the silence of the garbage in our office.. In retrospect I could have posted it differently

Like I said Coyote it was posted as soon as I heard it and I remembered the silence of the garbage in our office.. In retrospect I could have posted it differently
You have not listed all his great accomplishments. You said he had a lot list them.

Forum List

Back