McCain casts deciding vote to keep Obamacare

Damn that is dumb.

You actually don't get the reference?? :uhh:
Sad. :itsok:

Nobody actually CARES about the reference, Jillian is a known idiot.

The reference is the whole point. It's called throwing Rump's words back in his orange face. Don't you get that either?

Oh wait --- did I miss some Memory Hole Dump where Rump now declares that statement never happened?
Did Winston Smith miss this on YouTube?

I mean, there's thousands of these Winston. Doubleplusungood, get to work.

My favorite part of that quote is not the bit about McCain but at the end ---

"He said some very bad things about a lot of people"​

---- this is coming from Rump. In the third person. :rofl:

Man, talk about your Doublethink.

Things like, oh, "blood coming out of her wherever", and "who would vote for that face" and "they're rapists" and "black guys counting my money-- I hate it" and "this is what's ruining our country -- beat the crap out of 'em, knock the hell" and "Miss Piggy" and "dope" and "stupid" and over three hundred others........... -- 351 People Places and Things that Donald Rump has insulted on Twitter (note: last updated three days ago so it's prolly over 500 by now. And this is just Twitter)

Here's the entry for JUST ONE of those people:

LOL, reread my words "nobody cares". It's not about "getting" anything. My position is that they are ALL clowns and on the same side.

And Jillian's post just used one of those clown's words to crown him clown prince. So you agree.

I am so glad you lefties are so closely evaluating everything the POTUS does. Where were you when Big Ears was POTUS?

McCain taken back a bit by the intense backlash he is getting today. His office has shut the phones off and they are deleting like mad over at his facebook page.

McCain taken back a bit by the intense backlash he is getting today. His office has shut the phones off and they are deleting like mad over at his facebook page.
McCain is still an Anerican hero

Does what is right instead of politically expedient

I have no problem with removing the individual mandate. After all, it's the middle class that will be paying higher taxes to pay for the uninsured.

I have no problem with removing the medical equipment tax. We all know the medical equipment companies don't make enough profit!

Now as shocking as I'm sure all of you think this is, should the GOP move to have McCain declared incompetent due to his brain tumor?

pale_man.jpg
That was very predictable, McCain is always been a spineless progressive career politician... lol

Now as shocking as I'm sure all of you think this is, should the GOP move to have McCain declared incompetent due to his brain tumor?

pale_man.jpg
That was very predictable, McCain is always been a spineless progressive career politician... lol
Exactly. Anyone who didn't know McCain was going to screw over the Republicans on this vote is delusional.

It's called doing the right thing. Ironically, something that the 'right' can't seem to do.

The only way to fix our healthcare system is to get the federal government completely and totally out of it and both sides in DC hate that idea. They will never give up the power granted to them via Obamacare. No matter how many people will suffer and die.

pale_man.jpg
Exactly. Anyone who didn't know McCain was going to screw over the Republicans on this vote is delusional.

It's called doing the right thing. Ironically, something that the 'right' can't seem to do.
No...it's called retaliation politics. And voting against what his constituents elected him to do.

What we saw last night was theater. Fake and phony as the day is long. We all should be disgusted at the collusion between the RNC and the DNC to screw us and cement them in power.

Forum List

Back