McCabe Testimony Is DEVASTATING! – Former FBI Deputy Director Conflicts with Rosenstein

McCabe is caught in lies several times.. He also implicated Obama's knowledge and approval to prejudge and exonerate Clinton...

Things are going to get real ugly for him.

Rod Rosenstein is hardly a credible person, and definitely not a patriotic American....

Almost time to answer for that Failed Coup

maxresdefault.jpg

Gateway Pundit is a COMPLETE joke.

extremeright03.png

'QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. '

'Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracies and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.'

The Gateway Pundit - Media Bias/Fact Check

The fact you obviously get your news from it explains why you are so pathetically ignorant about the world.

These Obama-Clinton People are all professional Liars. I don't think a single one of them have ever told the truth in their entire lives.

My your garbage propaganda is endlessly imaginative, Super doopers. All these straight arrow Republicans in the Justice department are in a conspiracy against you oh, you are absolutely out of your tiny little minds LOL. All they've done so far is ruin Hillary's election and try and let Trump off the hook....

Last edited:
These Obama-Clinton People are all professional Liars. I don't think a single one of them have ever told the truth in their entire lives.
How can you say that?

So far in 2019, Trump is averaging nearly 22 false claims a day. As of the end of March 3, the 773rd day of his term in office, Trump accumulated 9,014 lies.

In 2018 it was an average of 18 lies a day. Trump is picking up steam.

The part where he says Rosenstein volunteered to wear a bug in the white house but they politely declined while not bursting out in laughter.

or

when McCabe said " essentially, the president said he did not believe that the North Koreans had the capability to hit us here with ballistic missiles in the United States. And he did not believe that because [Russian] President [Vladimir] Putin had told him they did not. ( I wonder when Putin told him that) President Putin had told him that the North Koreans don't actually have those missiles."
When intelligence officials allegedly told Trump that their information did not match what the Russian leader had told him, Trump allegedly said, "I don't care. I believe Putin."

If only someone was wearing a mike when that was said.

The part where he says Rosenstein volunteered to wear a bug in the white house but they politely declined while not bursting out in laughter.

or

when McCabe said " essentially, the president said he did not believe that the North Koreans had the capability to hit us here with ballistic missiles in the United States. And he did not believe that because [Russian] President [Vladimir] Putin had told him they did not. ( I wonder when Putin told him that) President Putin had told him that the North Koreans don't actually have those missiles."
When intelligence officials allegedly told Trump that their information did not match what the Russian leader had told him, Trump allegedly said, "I don't care. I believe Putin."

If only someone was wearing a mike when that was said.
Allege, allege, anonymous, allege, allege, anonymous, allege.......

Gateway Pundit is a COMPLETE joke.

extremeright03.png

'QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. '

'Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracies and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.'

The Gateway Pundit - Media Bias/Fact Check

The fact you obviously get your news from it explains why you are so pathetically ignorant about the world.
I love it when the only response questions the validity of the group releasing it, while believing everything from others. nice deflection, mr. ricochet.

Man, Gateway Pundit really has no standards for what they’re willing to publish.
They published original transcripts. Also Gateway Pundit is a prestigious member of the White House press Corp. They're of the upmost highest standards of reporting where the alphabet news services are not

Man, Gateway Pundit really has no standards for what they’re willing to publish.
They published original transcripts. Also Gateway Pundit is a prestigious member of the White House press Corp. They're of the upmost highest standards of reporting where the alphabet news services are not
Yeah, bro. Sandy Hook was an inside job :cuckoo:

Yeah, bro. Sandy Hook was an inside job :cuckoo:
Stay on topic!

Forum List

Back