Mayor Pete lays out his vision in speech, says neither Dem nor GOPers have a coherent foreign policy

• Banned
"you will not see me exchanging love letters on white house letterhead with a brutal dictator who starves and murders his own people...i will put us back in the Iran nuclear deal" - Mayor Pete

"you will not see me exchanging love letters on white house letterhead with a brutal dictator who starves and murders his own people...i will put us back in the Iran nuclear deal" - Mayor Pete
He will kiss Iran's ass and dream about muslims fucking his ass. That's the Iran deal.

He will kiss Iran's ass and dream about muslims fucking his ass. That's the Iran deal.

You're one very sick puppy. Go see the vet, they do have animal psychologists to help you.

A guy who lets other guys fuck him in the ass wants us to believe he knows what this country needs. lol

listen and debate!

And this is different from.what we currently have in what way?

Trump has been disastrous and his policies are against american values. Pete will reverse that.

And he will nullify the 2001 Declaration of war which has meant war forever.

Pete focused heavily on climate change. and when he was heckled, he kept his composure

PETE IS QUICK ON HIS FEET! PETE IS QUICK ON HIS FEET! PETE IS QUICK ON HIS FEET! PETE IS QUICK ON HIS FEET! PETE IS QUICK ON HIS FEET!

Forum List

Back