Mayor Pete lays out his vision in speech, says neither Dem nor GOPers have a coherent foreign policy

"you will not see me exchanging love letters on white house letterhead with a brutal dictator who starves and murders his own people...i will put us back in the Iran nuclear deal" - Mayor Pete

So Pete has no problem with dealing with a countries leaders who publicly chant "death to America"...

"you will not see me exchanging love letters on white house letterhead with a brutal dictator who starves and murders his own people...i will put us back in the Iran nuclear deal" - Mayor Pete

So Pete has no problem with dealing with a countries leaders who publicly chant "death to America"...
Nothing matters to Basque except he has a candidate who leads with his ass

your problem is not with me personally. your quarrel, sir, is with God, my creator!

your problem is not with me personally. your quarrel, sir, is with God, my creator!
I don't have a "problem" with you, I'll just continue to point out your schizophrenia.

He will kiss Iran's ass and dream about muslims fucking his ass. That's the Iran deal.
Capitulation to their Muslim Masters is priority one.

Hillary Clinton, a holdover from the unipolar moment, was the last of the muscular interventionists. Her defeat marked the demise of the old liberal internationalism, and Trump has shattered what was left of it. But this landscape of ruins is also an open field. In his Indiana speech, Buttigieg welcomed “a season for thinking about what comes next with greater urgency and, in certain ways, greater freedom than has been available to a president for some time.”

"we dont win wars anymore. we just fight, fight, fight. its like vomit" - President Trump

yes, he really said that!

my advice to Trump: just dont pay attention to this crazy Democrat shit!

Forum List

Back