Maybelline hiring men with beards to promote makeup....

What do you think about this? Men being hired as influencers and wearing makeup? Does that look attractive to you? How do women feel seeing men made up as women?

NYPICHPDPICT000013996672.png
Just look at that fucking guy. A fat bald pig who women wouldn’t want anything to do with. Obviously unable to do men’s jobs so he just decides he’s a girl. And what does Maybelline do? Make this moron a spokesperson.

Let’s go back not too long ago.

This fat prick was neither born with it nor can fucking Maybelline fake it for him.

You actual women better get your asses in gear and shut this shit down or it’s going to get worse. Eventually you won’t exist.

What do you think about this? Men being hired as influencers and wearing makeup? Does that look attractive to you? How do women feel seeing men made up as women?

Well, it'll certainly get people talking, which means good publicity. They know that some people will be outraged because make up is, for them, only a female thing....

This shit will only stop when women decide to shut it down.
Absolutely right.

They are cancelling women.

Men now get to win all of the men's medals, and all of the women's too.

I am a man, and I am outraged and so are most other men, I think.

Women could indeed shut this down quickly.

For this ad, it's pretty simple, boycott Maybelline. Bud Light Boycott is working great. Costco is supposedly going to even stop selling it because of poor sales. [Link]

For the bigger picture, I think all women in sports need to do a united boycott for as many weeks as it takes. - Cancel competing, even if you are not competing against a man, to stand in solidarity with those who have to. It would be all over the news - nationwide boycott - and it would have a huge economic cost. There would be quick actions to address it.

This cheating is so much worse than doping! mediocre men can declare themselves females, take some drugs to lower testosterone, and then still compete with the XY chromosome which give them larger muscles, heart, lungs, blood volume, etc.

We also need a Equal Protection lawsuit with hundreds of women with standing to be filed in the Supreme Court.

Discrimination based upon DNA has been illegal for over 55 years, and women are being denied scholarships and their life's dreams because of cheating men.

Anyone who can't find the humor in it is taking it waaaaaaay too seriously and if the free market helps it be successful well there is nothing to say.

Anyone who can't find the humor in it is taking it waaaaaaay too seriously and if the free market helps it be successful well there is nothing to say.

Sorry, I don't see anything humorous about it...

It's normalizing behaviors which are not very healthy and apparently convincing a lot of people that if they start acting weird, they will get some much-needed attention too.

Regards,
Jim

The English language seriously doesn't have enough words to describe my emotions except this dude better stay the hell away from children.

I don't either. :dunno:

I only laughed at the OP because of the stupidity in it, I don't find it actually humorous either. Back in the day without the agenda attached to it I would have though. 🤣

They're the same scared white bois who start threads such as this one. Worried that their frail masculinity is in jeopardy.
What you know about white people could probably fit in your girlfriend's dickhole. :abgg2q.jpg:

Just keep scraping the bugs off my windshield at the carwash for the change I throw at you, and pretend someone would miss you if you hang yourself on the chain link fence behind the motel.

What you know about white people could probably fit in your girlfriend's dickhole. :abgg2q.jpg:

Just keep scraping the bugs off my windshield at the carwash for the change I throw at you, and pretend someone would miss you if you hang yourself on the chain link fence behind the motel.

Thank you~ Beautifully said! :up:

Awwww, don't get triggered olde fuckup. You don't drive your old Buick fast enough to hit bugs.

Forum List

Back