Maybelline hiring men with beards to promote makeup....

What do you think about this? Men being hired as influencers and wearing makeup? Does that look attractive to you? How do women feel seeing men made up as women?

NYPICHPDPICT000013996672.png

Leftists are insane.....they cant hide it anymore....they just cant help themselves anymore...

What do you think about this? Men being hired as influencers and wearing makeup? Does that look attractive to you? How do women feel seeing men made up as women?

LOL. Hey, it's a free country. I'm not against capitalism. If there's a market, there's a market. If not, then Maybelline made a blunder. But, come after our kids and you'll have blood on your lips, not lipstick. And, don't make me hire one of these weirdos, unless they do it on their own free time AFTER work.

To all women......deep down...leftists/democrats hate you.....they are done hiding their hatred of you....we tried to warn you

Well, it looks like Maybelline is drunk on Bud Light these days, creeping out women in their advertisements as well.

But that is Leftism, it's like a cancer that insists on destroying everything around it.
All of a sudden women don't want to be inclusive?

If I feed my two daughter 6 and 8 years old enough male hormones to where they grow beards you think they could become the next William's sisters of pro tennis fame?
I no not watch sports but came across a Serena Williams match about a week ago. I was transfixed. That woman maneuvered her bulk around that court like it was nothing. She must eat a whole cow for every meal to keep that size.

This shit will only stop when women decide to shut it down.

The whole country has turned into a bunch of sniveling snowflakes

Forum List

Back