Maybe THIS Is Why Liberals Are Freaked Out Over Latest USSC Decision

This exactly what I said. Crazy right wing gun nuts like to feel prepared for insurrection at any time.
Show me your vaccine passport..............We demand you install solar panels on your roof...........You will OWN a EV CAR..........Fossil Fuels are EVIL.

We just keep them handy if you push all this down our throats........Because...........well............FUCK YOU.

This exactly what I said. Crazy right wing gun nuts like to feel prepared for insurrection at any time.
Well, yeah. It’s not like you’ll get a warning and can run off and buy a gun, wait three days, then get back to defending yourself. It’s the same thing for concealed carry. You always prepare for what may happen in advance. Only an idiot prepares after the fact.

The courts are 1/3 of our government. Gun nuts demand access to military style weapons because it is important for our government to be afraid of the people. Your logic demands the Supremes be afraid, doesn't it?
Your logic failed.

The government's job is to protect the government officials. If the anti abortion shitheads don't have firearms then they will not be able to prevail over the government agents assigned to protect the Justices.

Of course if the Biden administration doesn't provide protection for the Justices then all bets are off. However, if I were you idiot Moon Bats I wouldn't be too anxious to attack Justice Thomas. He will kick your Moon Bat ass.

The 2nd amendment is not there to protect hunting... its there to keep a tyrannical government in check... the same kind of government that is in NY today saying they won't obey this ruling...
All those well-regulated militia members shooting up schools, and churches, and movie theaters, and grocery stores, and restaurants, and big box stores, and.....

All those well-regulated militia members shooting up schools, and churches, and movie theaters, and grocery stores, and restaurants, and big box stores, and.....
When do you think it will dawn on you that you are the well regulated militia that can carry a weapon and defend yourself and others from those attacks? Is there any chance of that happening?

The courts are 1/3 of our government. Gun nuts demand access to military style weapons because it is important for our government to be afraid of the people. Your logic demands the Supremes be afraid, doesn't it?
I was in the military, none of the weapons I can buy at my local gun store are issued to service members. Your ignorance on firearms is glaringly obvious.

Yep I agree with you. The government SHOULD fear the people. When a government doesn’t fear its people it becomes a tyranny. Governments only have the rights given to them by the people And as the founders openly said governments that fail to respect the people need to be overthrown.
thomas-jefferson-when-the-people-fear-the-government.jpg

Show me your vaccine passport..............We demand you install solar panels on your roof...........You will OWN a EV CAR..........Fossil Fuels are EVIL.

We just keep them handy if you push all this down our throats........Because...........well............FUCK YOU.
Yep. You're nuts.

Forum List

Back