Maybe the worst film I have ever seen.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Wild Faith is an "offbeat" western for sure. This is the plot. Civil War vet sets up home with a woman and her daughter after promising her dying husband that he will look after them.

The woman is black and that causes him problems with his neighbours who kidnap the daughter. His friend enlists the help of an Indian scout to help find her but the story is then complicated by a corrupt sherriff and his posse.

Further complications arise when a train crashes locally and a man eating tiger escapes from a travelling circus run by a Romanian woman. Its a bizarre storyline and there are frequent changes of mood which jar considerably. Just about the only thing missing was Kevin Sorbo, the ultimate kiss of death.

And yet I quite enjoyed it. The two leads were not familiar to me but they deserve a shot at something better than this. I am not sure who this film was aimed at but it passes the time agreeably enough.

Wild Faith is an "offbeat" western for sure. This is the plot. Civil War vet sets up home with a woman and her daughter after promising her dying husband that he will look after them.

The woman is black and that causes him problems with his neighbours who kidnap the daughter. His friend enlists the help of an Indian scout to help find her but the story is then complicated by a corrupt sherriff and his posse.

Further complications arise when a train crashes locally and a man eating tiger escapes from a travelling circus run by a Romanian woman. Its a bizarre storyline and there are frequent changes of mood which jar considerably. Just about the only thing missing was Kevin Sorbo, the ultimate kiss of death.

And yet I quite enjoyed it. The two leads were not familiar to me but they deserve a shot at something better than this. I am not sure who this film was aimed at but it passes the time agreeably enough.

I know you abhor heterosexuality.

Lana Wood?

Natalies sister. (she was the busty girl thrown out the window in 007s Diamonds are Forever)

Darby Hinton?

Daniel Boones son in the 60s tv series Daniel Boone.
Tracy Adkins?

Singer that has made more than a couple westerns.

Only one that actually has Box Office Draw.

Lana Wood?

Natalies sister. (she was the busty girl thrown out the window in 007s Diamonds are Forever)

Darby Hinton?

Tracy Adkins?

It would take a few smersh agents to throw her out of the window now Will.

Lana Wood?

Darby Hinton?

Tracy Adkins?

She was well endowed back then.

Sounds like the rest of her body caught up.

Lana Wood?

Darby Hinton?

Tracy Adkins?

She was well endowed back then.

Sounds like the rest of her body caught up.
A very talented actress.

1618945735271.png

Tracy Adkins?

Unless I over looked one, Trace has done seven western style films so far according to his IMDB page here.

Wyatt Earp's Revenge
The Virginian
Traded
Stage Coach: The Texas Jack Story
Hickok
The Outsider
Bad Land

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of Trace)

P.S. An eighth film named Old Henry is currently in the works.

Tracy Adkins?

Unless I over looked one, Trace has done seven western style films so far according to his IMDB page here.

Wyatt Earp's Revenge
The Virginian
Traded
Hickok
The Outsider
Bad Land

He was just narrating in this one Holly. Said a few words at the start and that was about it really.

Tracy Adkins?

Wyatt Earp's Revenge
The Virginian
Traded
Hickok
The Outsider
Bad Land

He was just narrating in this one Holly. Said a few words at the start and that was about it really.
Then I guess that its a good thing that I did not include that film when making my list. I am not surprised to learn that he narrated it. Trace has one of them voices that is just perfect for such a chore. He is the guy that does the Fire Stone Tire commercials. :) :) :)

God bless you and Trace always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of him)

P.S. That film makes at least two that Trace has done narrating for. Trailer Park Of Terror is another film that he did narrating for, I believe. I will admit that I haven't seen that film of his.

Forum List

Back