Maybe Somebody Can Explain To Me....

Last edited:
Egyptians were never white. If they were i'd like to see some DNA evidence. I'll wait.

http://www.dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2013-02-01.pdf Rameses III

http://www.dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2012-01-01.pdf Tut

You're such a fucking fraud, Asslips. Your Afro-centric bullshit cites have been shredded dozens of times. No one believes you, because you are a fake - we just laugh at you, you're a clown - a racist buffoon.

{
They are Caucasoids. North African Caucasoids. Caucasoids have been in North Africa for a very long time, since the birth of the Caucasian race 42,000 YBP. The ancient Egyptians probably originated from this ancient Caucasoid stock, mixed with a small amount of Black. Reconstructions of ancient Egyptian faces do not resemble Negroid faces. Paintings on Egyptian walls show the Egyptians as a golden skinned people different from White Caucasians of Libya and from Black people of Nubia.}

What Race Were the Ancient Egyptians Beyond Highbrow - Robert Lindsay

Ancient DNA Curse of the Pharaoh s DNA Nature News

DNA history of Egypt - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Egyptians were never white. If they were i'd like to see some DNA evidence. I'll wait.

You're such a fucking fraud, Asslips. Your Afro-centric bullshit cites have been shredded dozens of times. No one believes you, because you are a fake - we just laugh at you, you're a clown - a racist buffoon.

{
They are Caucasoids. North African Caucasoids. Caucasoids have been in North Africa for a very long time, since the birth of the Caucasian race 42,000 YBP. The ancient Egyptians probably originated from this ancient Caucasoid stock, mixed with a small amount of Black. Reconstructions of ancient Egyptian faces do not resemble Negroid faces. Paintings on Egyptian walls show the Egyptians as a golden skinned people different from White Caucasians of Libya and from Black people of Nubia.}

What is afrocentric about 2 genetic companies? Those two links I gave you are to genetic companies not afrocentric sites. I think you like most of your ilk are in a panic over the information. Your eurocentric links are postulations not proof of any white Egyptians. I said nothing about Nubia. All Black people are not dark skinned. We have the largest variation of skin color in our race including golden skinned. I just want one link with DNA evidence to a ancient white egyptian. Is that too hard for you to provide? BTW the links you provided have all been debunked as fantasy. Especially the one regarding IGENA. They got their results from a TV show. Sorry guy read it and weep

King Tut Related to Half of European Men Maybe Not Personal Genomics Tutankhamen s Relatives

"Swiss genomics company iGENEA has launched a Tutankhamen DNA project based on what they say are genetic markers that appeared on a computer screen during a Discovery Channel special on the famous pharaoh's genetic lineage."

From your own link.

"A recent DNA study of the mummies of Ramesses III of the Twentieth Dynasty and an unknown son state that they carried the Haplogroup E1b1a"

In case you didnt know E1b1a is short for Black African

Give me a fucking break you idiot.

Last edited:
Who supports massive debt for social spending other than those who claim to be "socially liberal"? :eusa_doh: Hello?
There would be no debt if we curtailed defense spending and minded our own business.

Nonsense, of course ... and not supportable by facts.
The defense budget is a rather large fact.
Actually, it isn't ---- 19% of the overall budget, AND that includes all the support programs (to include several programs that should be funded through the EPA, but aren't, because they can't handle the political fallout). Of course, then you forget all the jobs created, taxes generated, etc.

That makes it smaller than Medicare, Social Security, CHIP, and safety net programs which, in total, constitute over 50% of the budget.

Who supports massive debt for social spending other than those who claim to be "socially liberal"? :eusa_doh: Hello?
There would be no debt if we curtailed defense spending and minded our own business.

Actually, it isn't ---- 19% of the overall budget, AND that includes all the support programs (to include several programs that should be funded through the EPA, but aren't, because they can't handle the political fallout). Of course, then you forget all the jobs created, taxes generated, etc.

That makes it smaller than Medicare, Social Security, CHIP, and safety net programs which, in total, constitute over 50% of the budget.
That figure is misleading. "Budget" is planned for. We spend way more outside of the budget for defense.

That figure is misleading. "Budget" is planned for. We spend way more outside of the budget for defense.

My mistake - I misspoke. The numbers I quoted were percentage of SPENDING, not budget. Mea culpa.

Policy Basics Where Do Our Federal Tax Dollars Go mdash Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

Last edited:

{

I'm calling you out moron so as not to derail this thread. I made a thread regarding this issue. I will even give you time to prepare your argument. I want proof of a ancient white egyptian confirmed via DNA. Don't duck or dodge. Don't give me already debunked links. Dont send me to some Aryan nation site. I want objective science. Be a man for once in your life.

Why Are Some People So Reluctant..... US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Forum List

Back