Maybe Somebody Can Explain To Me....

I thought that "Fiscally conservative" is rather self-explanatory, but if you still don't understand it, I'm happy to explain.

"Fiscally conservative" means wanting fiscal responsibility, such as cutting government spending and austerity.

Do you understand why the two are not contradictory?

You got a pretty high opinion of yourself for being a moron. I understand my OP completely....I wrote it remember? The phrase is a dodge....if it had a literal translation it would be "I hate conversations like this so I'm going to bail out of it". Now do YOU understand?

No, I actually have no idea what this post is supposed to mean.

Are you still confused as to how someone can be "socially liberal and fiscally conservative"?
It's called being a hypocrite.

Point out social liberals that did not also support massive social spending, in Congress or the White House.

You don't debate, you just make shit up, and define things contrary to popular usage.

Ron Paul, and Rand to a lesser extent.
There goes all your cred.

The fuckin' Paul's belong in a looney bin.

:lol:

My "cred"? What the fuck are you talking about, exactly?

Point out social liberals that did not also support massive social spending, in Congress or the White House.

You don't debate, you just make shit up, and define things contrary to popular usage.

Libertarians.

I'm socially liberal and support spending ONLY for courts to decide disputes between states, a military to defend our borders (but not police the world) and an interstate highway system.

All else should be private.
Libertarians(I am a registered Libertarian) are not identified as "socially liberal" in the media and in most political discussions.

But I am not going to quibble, yes, I guess there are social liberals that would cut spending and end social programs and "entitlements">

They have hand no say in anything in my lifetime and I never met one.

You must have gotten lost in school when they stopped letting you read the books with pictures if you dont understand this concept. You are a dumb billy goat.

Yes Asslips; no doubt superior Africans invented social programs a million years ago, but the white devils stole them and claimed them for their own... :eusa_whistle:
Never thought about that but the Egyptians did have social programs. I dont see what so bad about white people using the same concepts. They use everything else. Would be nice if they gave credit where credit is due.

Last edited:
You got a pretty high opinion of yourself for being a moron. I understand my OP completely....I wrote it remember? The phrase is a dodge....if it had a literal translation it would be "I hate conversations like this so I'm going to bail out of it". Now do YOU understand?

Are you still confused as to how someone can be "socially liberal and fiscally conservative"?

It means I don't pay attention to anyone that would even refer to such idiots as the Pauls.

Goodbye.

It means I don't pay attention to anyone that would even refer to such idiots as the Pauls.

Goodbye.

"Goodbye"?

Where are you going, exactly?

Goodbye.

"Goodbye"?

He is acting like an overstimulated child. He will be back shortly once he gets his head together.

As I agreed to earlier, there are BLUE DOG democrats ie Reagan Democrats, who believe in social spending that's PAID FOR, not borrowed for. Finding a blue dog democrat these days is like trying to find somebody who will admit they voted for the Kenyan...TWICE! :321:

As I agreed to earlier, there are BLUE DOG democrats ie Reagan Democrats, who believe in social spending that's PAID FOR, not borrowed for. Finding a blue dog democrat these days is like trying to find somebody who will admit they voted for the Kenyan...TWICE! :321:
I voted for your POTUS twice. Too bad we cant vote for a third term.

Goodbye.

"Goodbye"?

He is acting like an overstimulated child. He will be back shortly once he gets his head together.
I don't need an ignore feature to ignore a quibbler.

Of course I am not going anywhere, I just don't post with contrarians once I identify them.

Goodbye.

"Goodbye"?

Of course I am not going anywhere, I just don't post with contrarians once I identify them.
What did I tell you Doc. He just had to look at a blank wall for a minute.

Goodbye.

"Goodbye"?

And yet you're still responding to me. I thought you left.

Blaming me for your inability to understand what term "socially liberal" means is pretty silly.

Never thought about that but the Egyptians did have social programs.

Yeah, they were called "whips."

I dont see what so bad about white people using the same concepts. They use everything else. Would be nice if they gave credit where credit is do.

Chuckle, the Egyptians were white, dumbfuck - but I don't see you giving credit.

Never thought about that but the Egyptians did have social programs.

Yeah, they were called "whips."

I dont see what so bad about white people using the same concepts. They use everything else. Would be nice if they gave credit where credit is do.

Chuckle, the Egyptians were white, dumbfuck - but I don't see you giving credit.
Egyptians were never white. If they were i'd like to see some DNA evidence. I'll wait.

http://www.dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2013-02-01.pdf Rameses III

http://www.dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2012-01-01.pdf Tut

Forum List

Back