Maybe Jimmy Stewart’s Best Scene

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Not in a movie, but a short film he did. Mr Kruger’s Christmas.

When they got to this scene Stewart said he could only do this once, it had to be one take. He asked that everyone who didn’t need to be there to please leave so he could try to do it.

“I have only one of these in me," he said. "I'm absolutely serious when I say this is one of the greatest honors I've ever had."

Last edited:
God bless you for showing that to me. I'm having a hard time seeing my screen because I'm crying right now.

I didn't know that Jimmy was at the birth of some random baby. Cool!

5B55152C-B19E-45B0-A4B3-D9C4B38CDB4B.jpeg

When they got to this scene Stewart said he could only do this once, it had to be one take. He asked that everyone who didn’t need to be there to please leave so he could try to do it.

“I have only one of these in me," he said. "I'm absolutely serious when I say this is one of the greatest honors I've ever had."

I have only one of these in me," he said. "I'm absolutely serious when I say this is one of the greatest honors I've ever had."

I have only one of these in me ...

the ultimate in christianity, sterwart was always self absorbed, possessed in his acting ...

- when I say this is one of the greatest honors I've ever had.

wishful thinking jimmy.

the tragic ending to the events of the 1st century was not the final tragedy yet to proceed from that period through history. and left necessary to be resolved. the scene above, a perfect example.

Actually, that's a typo above that I can not edit. Stewart flew 20 combat missions in WWII, and one in Vietnam.

I have only one of these in me," he said. "I'm absolutely serious when I say this is one of the greatest honors I've ever had."

the ultimate in christianity, sterwart was always self absorbed, possessed in his acting ...

wishful thinking jimmy.

the tragic ending to the events of the 1st century was not the final tragedy yet to proceed from that period through history. and left necessary to be resolved. the scene above, a perfect example.

If you think it’s a tragedy that God reaches out to save us, including you, then you need professional help.

wishful thinking jimmy.

If you think it’s a tragedy that God reaches out to save us, including you, then you need professional help.

the one who needs help is who reads the 4th century christian bible and believes it as an attribute of divinity ... the Almighty's judgement is for those that save themselves.

wishful thinking jimmy.

the one who needs help is who reads the 4th century christian bible and believes it as an attribute of divinity ... the Almighty's judgement is for those that save themselves.

We don’t need your cult propaganda. Thread is about Jimmy Stewart.

That was the best thing I've seen this whole Christmas season. It's the first time I saw it. God bless you for that.

wishful thinking jimmy.

this is not your church, there is no assertion for a messiah within the Religion of Antiquity it is you who intrudes by using your 4th century christian bible as a cultist to misconstrue history and the true religion. disguised as sheep.

Forum List

Back