Maybe everything was not a war on Islam

aris2chat

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2012
....maybe it really was a war on terror
every week, almost everyday something new is revealed to prove it is not about muslims but dealing with muslims to want to harm others.
Thugs, dictators, despots, militants should be an embarrassment to muslims not prototypes to emulate......

30 minutes ago
Bush Was Right: Tapes Reveal Saddam Hussein’s WMD Plans « Pat Dollard
Excerpted from TIMES OF ISRAEL: Saddam Hussein gave orders to his subordinates to launch missiles with chemical warheads at Israel should he start to lose power during the First Gulf War, Israel’s Channel 2 reported Friday, citing tapes from the late Iraqi president’s archives. According to the report, Hussein dispersed missiles armed with chemical weapons… ...

38 minutes ago
Syrian officer's war journal found in Golan | The Times of Israel
Notebook left at deserted outpost reveals attack plans against IDF during 1967 Six Day War ...
The Times of Israel | News from Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World

HALF the OPs in the First 3 pages are yours. Most on the second page. Edit: right now the top 6 OPs on pg 3.
Many are Bagels/UNresponded to: -0-
He's actually pushing even his own strings [too] down so quickly I have to adjust this post.
Several Clumps posted in the space of just minutes.
The above just a Haphazard copy of a page with 3 stories/articles.
Looks like mobile phone burps.
Yup, another just went up a few minutes later.... and there was just this abortion too.
(edit: now apparently deleted.. a huge block of text supposed to be an img)
http://www.usmessageboard.com/middl...llegal-bds-is-anti-semitic-6.html#post8523767

Give us a break please and post what you feel most strongly about.
We don't need Town Crier/Yahoo News feed posted while driving.
Thx.
`

Last edited:
HALF the OPs in the First 3 pages are yours. (most on the second page)
Looks like a mobile phone burp.

We don't need Town Crier/Yahoo News feed.
Thx.
`

It was two stories from the one site.
Ignore the posts if you don't care
Read or don't read.
We have a poster that quotes the bible ever few minute all day but because you say so I have to be limited?
IYO how many posts should I be limited to? and do you expect everyone else to be held to the same? You think other forums put limits on opinions or articles?

HALF the OPs in the First 3 pages are yours. (most on the second page)
Looks like a mobile phone burp.

We don't need Town Crier/Yahoo News feed.
Thx.
`
It was two stories from the one site.
Ignore the posts if you don't care
Read or don't read.
We have a poster that quotes the bible ever few minute all day but because you say so I have to be limited?
IYO how many posts should I be limited to? and do you expect everyone else to be held to the same? You think other forums put limits on opinions or articles?
I am constantly Chiding that poster for her completely Whacked NT recitation in many ways; indeed have asked her "if she's posted the whole thing yet."
MANY, many, many, more times than I have asked you.
And your behavior is signicantly more destructive in an overall physical way to the board.

There is no specific Numerical limit on posts/OP's .. BUT Any behavior that negatively effects debate is Prohibited by All message boards.
Even Yahoo's free-for-all specifically forbids behavior oft called 'Push Posting' (everyone else's down the board), and Obstructing discussion people ARE interested in.
ie,
Yahoo TOS: 6 said:
You agree to NOT use the Yahoo Services to:
i. disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the Yahoo Services are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
Board rules don't usually cover this OCD behavior Specifically, but DO reserve the right to stop to ANY disruptive behavior. ie YOURS.
Most of which are Bagels/get No response.

[for just one example] The top of page 3 is now 6 Consecutive of your UNresponded to OP's/BAGELS.
Because of your OCD 'Push Posting', that will very soon be the top of page 4... and 6 More of your OPs will replace them on pg 3.
Have the Decency/Respect for others and take a Hint from the NONresponse to your OPs.
Most people have the common sense not to Overwhelm/bury everyone else's efforts/interests. You do not. You're a Hog.
thx again.
(You know I tried to do this more subtly but you wouldn't listen)
`

Last edited:
Most religions are about social control and at the very root are the same, they need conquerors when strong and defenders when it is weak, so when someone is seeking power the best way is to use religion as a tool, at least the Abrahamic faiths. So what a civilized human call terror religious, and brain washed folks call service to god.

Most religions are about social control and at the very root are the same, they need conquerors when strong and defenders when it is weak, so when someone is seeking power the best way is to use religion as a tool, at least the Abrahamic faiths. So what a civilized human call terror religious, and brain washed folks call service to god.
My personal philosphy is that if religion is the opium of the masses, just don't tell me what kind of opium to smoke.

Forum List

Back