Maybe America SHOULD be More Like Europe

Switzerland adopts common sense immigration rules. This is a LITTLE old, but I just discovered it.

Switzerland, Poland and a few other countries have it right. England, Sweden and France, not so much. They have pretty much let immigrant savages take over their countries. Very sad.

I know a swedish girl who is now a US citizen living in America

She’s under 30 and tells me practically none of her friends in sweden still live there anyone because of alien migrants and crime

Switzerland adopts common sense immigration rules. This is a LITTLE old, but I just discovered it.

Switzerland, Poland and a few other countries have it right. England, Sweden and France, not so much. They have pretty much let immigrant savages take over their countries. Very sad.

She’s under 30 and tells me practically none of her friends in sweden still live there anyone because of alien migrants and crime

1. When I was a teenager in the 1950s (!), my idea of an ideal nation was Sweden: clean, orderly, peaceful, and truly progressive.

2. My heart is broken over what has happened to Sweden in the last ten years. I keep asking myself: How could the Swedish people elect politicians that let this happen to their country?

3. The only "positive" aspect of this tragedy is maybe a lot of Swedes will emigrate to the United States.

1. When I was a teenager in the 1950s (!), my idea of an ideal nation was Sweden: clean, orderly, peaceful, and truly progressive.

2. My heart is broken over what has happened to Sweden in the last ten years. I keep asking myself: How could the Swedish people elect politicians that let this happen to their country?

3. The only "positive" aspect of this tragedy is maybe a lot of Swedes will emigrate to the United States.

The only problem is that when they move here they will probably be Democrats.

We see that on a micro level here in Florida. Those people from the Commie states like New York move here to Florida to get away from the destruction they see "upnorth"

However, when they get here they forget who caused the destruction and they vote for Democrats.

As a teenager I was very excited by the swedish womens beach volleyball team

good stuff there

We see that on a micro level here in Florida. Those people from the Commie states like New York move here to Florida to get away from the destruction they see "upnorth"

However, when they get here they forget who caused the destruction and they vote for Democrats.

Excellent point.

A lot of people here in California are moving to, say, Texas.

But when they get there, they start to vote for Dem policies when it comes to certain "social" topics.

They do, indeed, forget why they left in the first place.

My deepest sympathies to you on what is happening in Florida.

Excellent point.

But when they get there, they start to vote for Dem policies when it comes to certain "social" topics.

Agreed

Migrants from california are the unsung economic refugee problem in Texas and Florida

Excellent point.

Agreed

Migrants from california are the unsung economic refugee problem in Texas and Florida

You are correct with the refugees but Florida has another big problem. The yankees that move down here from "upnorth". They run away from the destruction of Democrat government but when they get here they forget what caused their problems and they voted for the same Democrat Party that screwed up where they left.

Florida should be a conservative Southern state like Alabama, Georgia etc but because of all the yankee filth it has become a "swing state".

Excellent point.

Agreed

You are correct with the refugees but Florida has another big problem. The yankees that move down here from "upnorth". They run away from the destruction of Democrat government but when they get here they forget what caused their problems and they voted for the same Democrat Party that screwed up where they left.

Florida should be a conservative Southern state like Alabama, Georgia etc but because of all the yankee filth it has become a "swing state".
The liberal US citizens fleeing failed deep blue states like new york and california are the economic refugees I was referring to

Excellent point.

Agreed

The liberal US citizens fleeing failed deep blue states like new york and california are the economic refugees I was referring to

Then I agree with you 100%. Good post!

Why should America be like Europe?

Surely the whole point of the American "experiment" was to escape the restrictions of Europe.
Indeed! A war was fought for that. Nixon said it best- I guess we're all Keynesians now- a British economist who created the gov't spending profile for a Monarchy- ours is an oligarchy though, so I suppose there is that to applaud.

Forum List

Back